To our resident sips and raider rash posters

12,477 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tom Kazansky 2012
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ABCDE said:

Jock 07 said:

ABCDE said:

. I mean without looking it up I can't remember what bowl y'all went to although I'm pretty sure you lost. At least you have hope which is pretty thin among our faithful.

Yeah nobody is taking that load of horse**** seriously. Just like all the rest of the t-shirt sips running their cockholsters around here you're much more concerned and invested in how the Texas Aggies do than the sips.

I guess everyone that has a mouth technically has a "cockholster" including you. It just that you actually use yours.

My only concern with a&m is hoping for the worst in every facet for it and it's alums and getting under yalls extremely thin skin on the interwebs when I'm bored. Any response to this post will prove its working. Thread.

Gee, no wonder you couldn't get into Texas. Would've mistaken you for an English major.
85AustinAg
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Aaaaand they're gone.
LSB_2002
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Aaaaand they're gone.
Their silence is pure bliss!
goodAg80
AG
A win over an atrocious USC and the cock roaches are back.
Synopsis
American Hardwood said:

ABCDE said:

Flexbone said:

ABCDE said:

Flexbone said:

ABCDE said:

Phatbob said:

ABCDE said:

Good luck with your 7-5, 6-6 season anchored by three pasty non-con games and being out of contention for a good bowl by Mid September. In other words the usual.
Good luck with your 7-5, 6-6 season anchored by 4 pasty conference games and being out of contention for a good bowl by Mid September. In other words the usual.

The truth hurts sometimes. The difference is I acknowledge that reality whereas you guys somehow cannot come to the realization of the mediocrity and lack of relevance that is your football program. Conference affiliation did not change that.

"ranked as a Top 20 program in all-time historical accomplishments".

I think you just found the next banner yall can hang on the tackle box. Nobody knows what it means but it sure sounds good regardless of the subjectivity and ambiguity of the statement.
It's simply pointing out that your entire argument...which is completely subjective and ambiguous ("mediocre") is factually incorrect. If there are 128 teams playing Division 1 football, being in the top 15% of those teams isn't "mediocre." In fact, by your own definition, Texas would also be considered "mediocre" over the last 4 decades (16th in wins, which is exactly where A&M stands all-time).

Okay both teams are mediocre.
Not all mediocres are the same. I prefer ours.

I do as well. It's all about where you're going, and A&M is going places, good places.

The trend is UP.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
goodAg80 said:

A win over an atrocious USC and the cock roaches are back.

Till around 7pm
jamieboy2014
AG
ABCDE said:

Jock 07 said:

ABCDE said:

. I mean without looking it up I can't remember what bowl y'all went to although I'm pretty sure you lost. At least you have hope which is pretty thin among our faithful.

Yeah nobody is taking that load of horse**** seriously. Just like all the rest of the t-shirt sips running their cockholsters around here you're much more concerned and invested in how the Texas Aggies do than the sips.

I guess everyone that has a mouth technically has a "cockholster" including you. It just that you actually use yours.

My only concern with a&m is hoping for the worst in every facet for it and it's alums and getting under yalls extremely thin skin on the interwebs when I'm bored. Any response to this post will prove its working. Thread.
My best friend is a tech grad. I would never wish the worst on him or his family and he certainly wouldn't hope for me to be unsuccessful either. You are the pathetic one if you wish that kind of negativity on any group of people. Rivalries be damned. Nobody should be making this personal. It's a freaking football rivalry forum. If you were expecting us to roll out the red carpet for your red raider rash ass then maybe you'd be better off on some tech forum if there is one (I know you guys are computer challenged).
If your username is jickyjack1, Shooter McGavin, proudaggie02, txrancher69, or Rick Deckard... don't bother responding. You won't offer anything insightful.
Riding Pony Upon My Boat
AG
Clarissa
I can't lie.... I've never seen so much trash talk in my life till I joined this site, but I got nothing against it. Hook em
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
wbt5845 said:

The Rapture is upon us.

Again.
Year of the Germaphobe
LonghornDub
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

It's been nice knowing you all haven't perished yet from your (as expected) enthusiastic posting over the offseason.

Good luck with all of your travels and busy meatings this Fall. Wish you guys could contribute more, but inevitably you will be gone in a matter of a few weeks.

Safe travels!
Thank goodness I have the Astros. They have talent, character, a sense of humor, team loyalty, and they hang in there no matter what.

They are the opposite of this year's version of what is laughingly called the Longhorn football team. Thank you Powers and Patterson.
agent-maroon
AG
LonghornDub said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

It's been nice knowing you all haven't perished yet from your (as expected) enthusiastic posting over the offseason.

Good luck with all of your travels and busy meatings this Fall. Wish you guys could contribute more, but inevitably you will be gone in a matter of a few weeks.

Safe travels!
Thank goodness I have the Astros. They cheat, have talent, character, a sense of humor, team loyalty, and they hang in there no matter what.
FIFY
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.