2019 Recruiting: Eggs

69,746 Views | 331 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BQ_90
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

You answered your own question. Since you are an a g g y let me give you the formula in terms you will understand. Let's use eggs. There are small, medium, large and extra large eggs. You are only allowed to collect 25 eggs BUT the hunt for eggs is allowed to continue until feb 2019. The basket with the heaviest average wins. If you are a loser some of your eggs can be stolen.The winner is not announced until the end of the hunt so counting eggs before then is not very smart but some do it anyway because it gives them a sense of worth that otherwise does not exist.

Since you have unwisely chosen to count a g g y eggs and compare them to our basket and others at this moment let me use the formula to show the flaws in doing so. Your a g g y basket has 1 extra large egg and 10 large eggs. It also has 10 medium eggs and one small. You are also only 3 short of filling your basket. The Longhorn basket is only 1/2 full meaning they still have room for many more eggs. And of the eggs they have collected 70% of them are large or better. Your basket only has 50% large or better meaning 50% of your already mostly full basket is medium to small and this is before the inevitable losing begins and eggs move baskets. I know this is tough but think real hard on which basket you would rather have. In simple terms, keeping in mind the bigger the eggs AT THE END OF THE HUNT the better, you have a mostly full basket but it has a lot of chicken sh't and not many big eggs.
Courtesy Gary from Premium (taken from OB I believe)

****ing hell this is fun to watch.

Jimbo is draping his Grade AA Extra Large ones all across Herman's kissy face, but they are going with a stupid egg analogy.
BVAg85
AG
That's all I ever see when sips write about their recruiting this year. They are 100% confident that any new commits they get will only be 4 and 5 stars while **** will only get 2 and 3 stars. If them and us were reversed in the rankings, what that sip just said would be ridiculed and torn apart by the same person who just wrote it.

It is impossible for them to accept that we are ranked ahead of them. When it is all said and done early next year, it won't matter where we are ranked vs them, I guarantee they will have a convoluted explanation of why their class is better. It is just beyond their comprehension that a&m might be ranked above them.

The condescension that goes with their explanations is amazing also; especially when they are usually GED educated while talking down to people with degrees. They think being a longhorn fan somehow gives them some type of education. Most of them should be embarrassed by the assumptions they make but they don't have enough self-awareness to recognize their own ignorance.
HTownAg98
Eggs are a terrible example. Eggs are graded against a set of clear and accepted standards, and the grading is done by competent individuals who have been trained and certified to grade eggs.

A bunch of these small and medium sip eggs will all of the sudden become medium and large eggs, respectively.
Muy
AG
goodAg80 said:

Quote:

You answered your own question. Since you are an a g g y let me give you the formula in terms you will understand. Let's use eggs. There are small, medium, large and extra large eggs. You are only allowed to collect 25 eggs BUT the hunt for eggs is allowed to continue until feb 2019. The basket with the heaviest average wins. If you are a loser some of your eggs can be stolen.The winner is not announced until the end of the hunt so counting eggs before then is not very smart but some do it anyway because it gives them a sense of worth that otherwise does not exist.

Since you have unwisely chosen to count a g g y eggs and compare them to our basket and others at this moment let me use the formula to show the flaws in doing so. Your a g g y basket has 1 extra large egg and 10 large eggs. It also has 10 medium eggs and one small. You are also only 3 short of filling your basket. The Longhorn basket is only 1/2 full meaning they still have room for many more eggs. And of the eggs they have collected 70% of them are large or better. Your basket only has 50% large or better meaning 50% of your already mostly full basket is medium to small and this is before the inevitable losing begins and eggs move baskets. I know this is tough but think real hard on which basket you would rather have. In simple terms, keeping in mind the bigger the eggs AT THE END OF THE HUNT the better, you have a mostly full basket but it has a lot of chicken sh't and not many big eggs.

Jimbo is draping his big ones all across Herman's kissy face, but ... eggs.

Does he mention that the Longhorn ran to grab several of those Large and Extra Large eggs but they chose to go into the A g g y basket instead?
rocky the dog
AG
American Hardwood
AG
His analogy also doesn't account for the fact that by the time they get around to filling that last 50% of their basket, there will be a lot fewer large and extra large eggs left as they have found their way into other baskets.
Ronnie Mund
Some people really, really let the decisions of 17-18 year old boys to not play for their T-shirt school pizz them the f*** off. Lol
HeyMoe
AG
"Eggs" will replace "brisket" as the next Rivalries meme.
Ragoo
AG
When asked how many of his eggs will hatch and transform from ugly ducklings to be swans and win more than 7 games Herman could only answer #Some.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
If eggs were brains Sam Ehlinger's would be scrambled.
technoviking
AG
Ragoo said:

When asked how many of his eggs will hatch and transform from ugly ducklings to be swans and win more than 7 games Herman could only answer #Some.
BVAg85
AG
technoviking said:

Ragoo said:

They may not turn into swans, but how many of our eggs have long, flowing blonde hair like Rapunzel.
dixichkn
AG
Well they SHOULD have more eggs. They have the freaking Easter bunny on the payroll.

God, the levels they'll stoop to to make themselves feel better about poor ol' a g g y being their daddy........
wbt5845
AG
goodAg80 said:

Quote:

The basket with the heaviest average wins.

Jimbo is draping his big ones all across Herman's kissy face, but ... eggs.
American Hardwood
AG
Quote:

The basket with the heaviest average wins
Heaviest average? Wouldn't it just be the heaviest basket, period? I don't think he even understands his analogy.
Agsuffering@bulaw
Mack Brown used to have a full basket before the season ever started. Heck, 10 more eggs were waiting to jump into his basket if one fell out.

Jimbo is doing it right. You get the class mostly committed but leave spaces for a few reaches.
David_Puddy
AG
The rest of the guys that we are after (most of them leaning our way) are mid to high 4* rated players, or "large eggs" if you will in that sawed off t-shirt goober's stupid analogy. So our class is only going to get better. Not only that, but basically all of our "large eggs" and even "medium eggs" for that matter are head to head victories over their grill wearing, dude kissiing coach.

Medium egg with offer list of a large egg
Medium egg with offer list of a large egg (LOL at #s ranking him as the 700th prospect with that offer list)

So much like whatever concave chested tier 4 graduate that posted this (along with the all male pool party hosting coach that he spends his time online e-defending), the egg is on his face.
goodAg80
AG
David_Puddy said:

The rest of the guys that we are after (most of them leaning our way) are mid to high 4* rated players, or "large eggs" if you will in that sawed off t-shirt goober's stupid analogy. So our class is only going to get better. Not only that, but basically all of our "large eggs" and even "medium eggs" for that matter are head to head victories over their grill wearing, dude kissiing coach.

Medium egg with offer list of a large egg (LOL at #s ranking him as the 700th prospect with that offer list)

So much like whatever concave chested tier 4 graduate that posted this (along with the all male pool party hosting coach that he spends his time online e-defending), the egg is on his face.

That's not egg.
txjortsagent
AG
Had to have been Ketch. Never seen someone who has to use food for every single comparison.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Ranking systems may be flawed but it's all we got. So I guess I'd rather be ranked high than not ranked high.
TX_Aggie37
AG
And what if one egg weighs more in one basket than the other?
Agvet12
AG
Good thing we have the best staff of Egg selectors in the land, with a history back them up. I wonder if Hermosa kisses his eggs hoping one will turn into 'some' of the playmakers.
American Hardwood
AG
If you look in SOME baskets, you may find some that are actually the plastic easter kind filled with some lead weights to make the basket appear heavier.

But when it comes to making a great breakfast, those eggs end up leaving you hungry.
HTownAg98
And you get a nice case of lead poisoning.
Mr Global Warming
If the goal is to see who's basket has the highest average egg weight, does the fact that over the last month A&M added 3 eggs with an average weight of .931 and tu added 4 eggs with an average weight of .907 mean that tu is trying to lose? Or is Herman just not smart enough to understand the goal?

Maybe the sip should use another analogy instead of eggs since Herman is missing the idea?
HeyMoe
AG
Mr Global Warming said:

If the goal is to see who's basket has the highest average egg weight, does the fact that over the last month A&M added 3 eggs with an average weight of .931 and tu added 4 eggs with an average weight of .907 mean that tu is trying to lose? Or is Herman just not smart enough to understand the goal?

Maybe the sip should use another analogy instead of eggs since Herman is missing the idea?
Wings, perhaps?
LonghornDub
I'm helping as an unpaid, unauthorized recruiter at the Venetian Festval in Charlevoix. Haven't seen any eggs, but the golf is good with afternoon highs of about 72 degrees. Enjoy the heat in Texas.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

David_Puddy
AG
Looks like another big recruiting weekend for Jimbo. Yall f-ggots planning on another all male pool party soon? Pretty sure none of that nonsense will happen in CS over the weekend.
David_Puddy
AG
Also looks like one of our "medium eggs" just got invited to the Under Armour All American game. Guess Jimbo really does know how to evaluate players better than some dumbass t-shirt sips on a message board.
DatTallArchitect
AG
David_Puddy said:

Looks like another big recruiting weekend for Jimbo. Yall f-ggots planning on another all male pool party soon? Pretty sure none of that nonsense will happen in CS over the weekend.
The all male pool parties are just part of the masculinUT program. Nothing to see here.
goodAg80
AG
technoviking
AG
add another medium egg to the basket.

i hear tommy boy's almost found where jimbo and brewster hid the quail eggs.
David_Puddy
AG
technoviking said:

Carter is another large egg in this stupid analogy, just FYI
LoneStar1836
AG
You have to talk about what you love.
technoviking
AG
David_Puddy said:

technoviking said:

Carter is another large egg in this stupid analogy, just FYI

Even better!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.