Trending right now...

3,226 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LonghornDub
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Where did all of the hot-shot horn fans go?

Don't you have ANYTHING to gloat about?

SidetrackAg
AG
Funny how they magically disappear
Mr Global Warming
Sad thing is for the past decade June and July have been prime-time months for whorn ****-talk. By early September they will be licking their wounds and talking about the air raid pound and ground pro style defense-first run-and-shoot power spread head-trauma based offense that their wunderkind coach is installing for next year.
Muy
AG
Shouldn't they be here to discuss how OU, OSU and West Virginia are projected to battle for the BDF title? I wonder if tu will finish in the top 40% of their little conference this season?
Your Friend
shhhh
DifferenceMaker Ag
Your Friend said:

shhhh
That's the sound of the air being let out of your t-shirt team and their season.
goodAg80
AG
Your Friend said:

shhhh
OK That was funny.
LonghornDub
We're replenishing our supply of arrogance for the fall. Meanwhile I'm in the Melrose in Turtle Creek waiting to go to a family wedding in Plano so I decide to watch the Rangers since the Astros aren't on TV here. Cole Hamels is pitching so it should be a good game, right? Hamels left after two thirds of an inning with the score 7-0. The guy Dallas just extended may not win baseball executive of the year.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.