Not a lot of recruiting threads around here

4,511 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by A New Hope
AggieBand2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There must not be a lot happening, I guess.
screw-tu
Ags turning into DB U.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
screw-tu said:

Ags turning into DB U.
Love how tu says they are DBU...how many been drafted recently? Or in the last decade?

What about bama....Clemson....LSU?
HTownAg98
Two 4-stars in two days. Maybe those will give out average star rating a boost. Maybe.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Re: Erick Young:

Quote:

There are plenty of kids who do stupid **** with hats and make other efforts to manufacture drama. That's stupid attention whoring bull***** This is just a ****ty thing to do; it's disrespectful to the folks who spent time recruiting him, and it absolutely is reflective of his character.

This seems to me on the same level as a person who makes a scene at a restaurant just to get free ***** Is it a big deal in and of itself? Probably not, but I'm going to think you're a classless ****head, and there's no way I'll want to have you around.

Quote:

God damn. This triggered Surly harder than the aggies or any of the schools in the top 3

Quote:

It just makes zero sense to announce a top 3 and then a day later choose none of the 3. I think this backfires on jimbo if it's him.

Quote:

Or, pick a top 3 and actually select one of these, and double cross ****. Now, this would be glorious.

Quote:

**** that ******bag of a kid. I hope he never plays a down.

Quote:

If my kid ever did something this stupid, I'd be pretty disappointed. Mostly in myself for raising such dumb *****
But I certainly wouldn't put it past those morons in CS to talk him into this.
Either way, it's idiotic and makes me feel a little better about not landing him.

Quote:

So does Leon think he's a lyin ass, or no?

Quote:

So he put out a Top 3, committed to a team not in that Top 3, and will play for yet another team? This kid's a piece of work

Quote:

There is a simple answer to all of this. **** is not included because he can't count to four. He has a top three because that level of cipherin' is acceptable to get in the diploma mill that is ****. Once he learns higher math, **** will make the list.
Your Friend
Erick Young chooses a&m over ou, usc, and tosu
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

And Bama, Clemson, Georgia, & every other top program in the country. Oh and over your piece of sh-t t-shirt school. Poor Buscemi
AggieBand2004
AG
They sure are ticked off by a false top 3 that a) did not even include them and b) fooled nobody
80s Guy
I would say always a bridesmaid but never a bride but in this case the sips are like that drunk 225 lb former sorority girl in the corner that after the grand March announces to all the groomsmen that she does anal.
Prune Tracy
Bagman...sips cooled off because they're too clean.
MSU/SECALUM
So where is tu currently ranked nationally and what service are you using?
Hamburger Dan
I've learned that nothing is certain, until February.
Ronnie Mund
Your Friend said:

Your news reporter shtick is f***ing ******ed, butty. Stick to your 15 year "creep" shtick.
David_Puddy
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Your Friend said:

Your news reporter shtick is f***ing ******ed, butty. Stick to your 15 year "creep" shtick.

Buscemi is such a weird dude.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Shut up
752bro4
AG
Checking in on 247 rankings...

6 out of the top 17 classes are from 1 division.
9 out of the top 19 classes are from 1 conference.

As opposed to:
2 out of the top 25 classes are from 1 conference.

No talent disparity at all.
MyComputerCareer
The regular cockroaches will be back IF whorn lands their coveted TX top 70, 3 star lineman, Carter. If they do, it will signal H2H success against the typical elite programs such as: itt tech, Arky, MSU, and TCU. Huge get for them.
MSU/SECALUM
MyComputerCareer said:

The regular cockroaches will be back IF whorn lands their coveted TX top 70, 3 star lineman, Carter. If they do, it will signal H2H success against the typical elite programs such as: itt tech, Arky, MSU, and TCU. Huge get for them.
The rumor at State was that Mullen wasn't all that great at recruiting although he improved our classes historically. Moorehead is proving he and his staff can recruit in state and regionally. Mullen did a good job but I always felt he lost games he could've & should've won. He would run trick plays and if one in ten worked I would be surprised. He was extremely conservative with his game plan and we seldom took shots down field I don't think Moorehead will be like that which will be a welcome change.

We must be living right because last night J.T. Ginn who was the 30th overall pick by the Dodgers announced he will be attending State.
MyComputerCareer
To clarify, Michigan State

https://247sports.com/Player/Taurean-Carter-46042131/
David_Puddy
AG
Well would you look at that, YET ANOTHER Top 100 nationally ranked player leaning our way that would represent another HTH recruiting victory over the National Champs (and just about every other program in the country) and Tom baseball bat carrying Herman.

Ronnie Mund
J. Fister Peter Northing Herman on the recruiting trail.
Mr Global Warming
David_Puddy said:

Well would you look at that, YET ANOTHER Top 100 nationally ranked player leaning our way that would represent another HTH recruiting victory over the National Champs (and just about every other program in the country) and Tom baseball bat carrying Herman.

Someone with the twitters should post a picture of that OU cheerleader in response to that clown bragging that they have females.
goodAg80
AG
Mr Global Warming said:

David_Puddy said:

Someone with the twitters should post a picture of that OU cheerleader in response to that clown bragging that they have females.

Roadhouse
AG
80s Guy said:

I would say always a bridesmaid but never a bride but in this case the sips are like that drunk 225 lb former sorority girl in the corner that after the grand March announces to all the groomsmen that she does anal.

Why drag my wife into this?
Mr Global Warming
I like how we go back and forth between intolerant right-wing red necks and homosexuals depending on who tu or OU is trying to convince that their annual pillow fight is better than playing in the SEC.
goodAg80
AG
Roadhouse said:

80s Guy said:

anal?
80s Guy
Roadhouse said:

80s Guy said:

Sorry man. I know we all can't be married to super models. At least you didn't marry the OU cheer man/girl above or list eater...
Harry Stone
AG
Your Friend said:

Patch pays for premium?
A New Hope
752bro4 said:

Checking in on 247 rankings...

6 out of the top 17 classes are from 1 division.
9 out of the top 19 classes are from 1 conference.

As opposed to:
2 out of the top 25 classes are from 1 conference.

No talent disparity at all.
Which conference has the most nfl draftees?
screw-tu
I wish you ****ers would stop posting the cheer man. Can't unsee it. Although it is pretty funny seeing as it's BlowU
goodAg80
AG

Horn just filled a position of severe need with their latest recruit.

Ha. Another DB.
A New Hope
Sip Article says they can afford to be picky. 3* 2nd team all district last year. Maybe he can play OL?
A New Hope
Another dB and wr. If they can't block or coach, what's it matter? One 3* and a 4*. Neither had offers from us.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.