Horn back to #1 revenue

5,784 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Science Denier
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sip revenue has gone up approximately 43% since we joined the SEC. If you put a 1 in front of that number, that's how much A&M's revenue has gone up since that time. For the sip mouth breathers, our revenue has gone up 143%.
Señor Chang
AG
I'm guessing they're also running the full LHN payout through the AD books too, even though 2/3 of that doesn't go to the AD.

I'd like a clarification on whether or not this is redneck accounting.
General Omar
I wonder what the geniuses at the McCombs school of business think about their profit efficiency?
General Omar '79
Your Friend
Baron von Waffle said:

Your Friend said:

Where does all yalls profit go?

Towards hiring a national championship coach/staff/support rather than settling for a five loss G5 level staff.

Isn't payroll an expense?
HTownAg98
Your Friend said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Your Friend said:

Towards hiring a national championship coach/staff/support rather than settling for a five loss G5 level staff.

Yes it is. By the way, doesn't "your" team pay for a functioning illiterate and two athletic directors?
MyComputerCareer
Your Friend said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Your Friend said:

Sumlin's staff 2017. Jimbos staff 2018-2028. These are fiscal 2016-2017, right?
always gig em
AG
well vintz has a fulltime paying gig over there so the business side of texass can't be that functional can it?

you guys need a loan, we can hook you up
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Your Friend said:

Yes it does which cuts a Grand Canyon sized hole into the idiotic talking point that you & the rest of you non UT educated dumbasses like to bring up about Jimbo's contract. Quit while you're way behind, Busemi....you noodle armed dildo
David_Puddy
AG
Flexbone said:

Patch,

Anyone who owns a business or knows anything about business knows that profit is a measure of efficiency. The reason revenue and expenses are netted against one another isn't just to see how much money one pockets at the end of the day; it tells them how efficiently they're running their business. The underlying premise is that it takes X(expenses) to produce Y (revenue). Let's say you and I both own small law practice. My gross revenue is $211k, while yours is $214k. However, you have to spend $207k just to generate that number, while I only have to spend $146k. Which business is run more efficiently?

Good luck getting him to address this post. That dumbass works in a cubicle at a job he's got to arrive at by 8 am every day.
Science Denier
AG
Your Friend said:

You see our latest recruiting ranking? It's a bit higher than usual.
LOL OLD
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.