Tommy Hermensa without a sledgehammer or baseball bat

7,576 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Synopsis
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GAC06 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Lol, these try hard threads are hilarious. Keep em coming. I bet yall actually think your pointless threads impact recruiting or something.

Btw.... Hermans wife takes sh*ts that are hotter than yours.

She takes hotter ****s? Is that good?

Seems like she'd always have a burned AZZHOLE....that sounds pretty painful.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Lol, these try hard threads are hilarious. Keep em coming. I bet yall actually think your pointless threads impact recruiting or something.

You're obviously the one that thinks these threads affect anything. The funny thing is what you are doing is called projecting; which is a sign of insecurity. We don't blame you for that. It's what happens when you hitch your self-worth to something meaningless. It is even more common when that meaningless thing is a failure.
David_Puddy
AG
Texastshirtsipper, like most t-shirt sips are hitching their wagons to stuff that happened over a decade ago. They're using those distant memories to defend the Harold of a school that told them that they were not good enough to go there. That's what makes it funnier each and every time him, Buscemi, or one of those other mouth breathers make a post on here.
85AustinAg
AG
Teasipper, Its this simple... Herman does some goofy **** and we like to laugh. No psycho analysis needed.
txjortsagent
AG
Umm his wife isn't hot, bro. She looks like the big ragu from Laverne and Shirley
Snow Monkey Ambassador
AG
Texasteasipper said:

I've nailed hotter chicks than that hag in the handicapped stall at a West Texas Dairy Queen (Merkel 1993 - good times). Of course it looks like ol' Tommy's pretty into fisting given the picture in this thread, so she's probably also got some of his anal tissue under her nails - which you might find a turn on but I most assuredly do not.
AGinHI
AG
Johnny2Fan said:

That's a guy trying his best to stay cool.
It's so painfully obvious too

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
jja79
AG
Why is he posing with prospective drum majors?
MelvinUdall
Texasteasipper said:

91_Aggie said:

Every Texas fan that posts here is trying to figure out why we are laughing at this. They think this is perfectly acceptable and really, really cool.

Lol, yes... texags is the epitome of cool - crying winky face. Yes, you girls laughing at this is the perfect example of trying too hard. Just like the pool party threads. Its very entertaining to me though to observe how yall think.

Yo bro, this thread was posted to get a poster like yourself to post.
AgCat93
AG
Synchronize watches. It's now dildo o'clock.
txjortsagent
AG
AgCat93 said:

Windy City Ag
AG
Quote:

She should either cut out the spicy foods or get treatment for IBS.

Squadron7
AG
So why is the chic from Glee! there?
BoomGoesThe
txjortsagent said:

Be afraid, Ags. First, it was below ground swimming pools. Now it's ju-jitsu.

That nerd is displaying a framed copy of Dave Campbell's calling him a mastermind...before he lead his team to a triumphant 7-6 season.
Wildmen03
AG
BoomGoesThe said:

txjortsagent said:

That nerd is displaying a framed copy of Dave Campbell's calling him a mastermind...before he lead his team to a triumphant 7-6 season.

And somehow writing front facing text on the back of a piece of glass.
nu awlins ag
AG
Texasteasipper said:

91_Aggie said:

Every Texas fan that posts here is trying to figure out why we are laughing at this. They think this is perfectly acceptable and really, really cool.

Lol, yes... texags is the epitome of cool - crying winky face. Yes, you girls laughing at this is the perfect example of trying too hard. Just like the pool party threads. Its very entertaining to me though to observe how yall think.
Then why bother to visit here chief?
AGinHI
AG
Tom Herman is weird. **** that happens in Austin is weird (running around waving dildos! dildos?! wtf is wrong with you people?)

Rabid obsession of t-shirt fans is weird,

and the only explanation I can fathom is insecurity and attaching oneself to "We're Texas," and whatever benefits that entails, in providing a sense of accomplishment.

It's weird.

Y'all are weird.

It's not even funny anymore.
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
Your Friend
Are Aggies sometimes weird?
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

You're a Concordia graduate who spends every single day on an Aggie website acting like a jackass. You define weird, Buscemi
Biz Ag
AG
usmcbrooks
91_Aggie said:

Texasteasipper said:

91_Aggie said:

This dumbass with the insult of the year to all of us with "you girls". Man, I bet you were barely able to continue typing the rest of your post as you laughed and laughed thinking "Oh, I'm gonna burn them so bad by calling them girls... they'll never recover from this... You are a comedic genius texasteasipper.. you need to take this **** on the road".

And hopefully get hit by a bus.
RGLAG85
AG
Texasteasipper said:

91_Aggie said:

And you don't think what he's doing in that pic is "trying to hard"? Go ahead and let your lying ass answer that, then show me a Saban or Smart or Sweeney or Fisher who does that dumbass stuff.

I think he's showing how deep he likes to be fisted.
ccatag
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Link?
BQ_90
AG
David_Puddy said:

Your Friend said:

You're a Concordia graduate who spends every single day on an Aggie website acting like a jackass. You define weird, Buscemi
He's also paying a premium subscription who spends every day on an Aggie website.

The guy is a complete piece of ****
Mark Fairchild
AG
Hermensa makes millions and look at his shoes. Just have to say, "he's one weird dude."
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
David_Puddy
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

Hermensa makes millions and look at his shoes. Just have to say, "he's one weird dude."

Looks like he's shopping the 60% off Kenneth Cole clearance rack
Federale01
AG
Its time for a touch up on those plugs.
MetoliusAg
Nuke_Ag05 said:

txjortsagent said:

...will use his ****ing elbow on you.

Hard core.

Can't stop laughing at this.
DayAg!
S
He had them dress up in a bunny suit. Dude, there just ain't any words for that
txjortsagent
AG
The word is tsip
Synopsis
what the hell are they smoking in Austin?

Seriously, they are WEIRD.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.