Tommy Hermensa without a sledgehammer or baseball bat

7,622 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Synopsis
txjortsagent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
...will use his ****ing elbow on you.

Hard core.

Be afraid, Ags. First, it was below ground swimming pools. Now it's ju-jitsu.

ABATTBQ11
AG
All I see is a chick on the left.
Canyon99
WTF are they going for here?
RAB87
AG
Herman is awkward as hell. Looks more natural doing the titty twister or crying in a press conference.
Ronnie Mund
F***ing ***got.
Muy
AG
Creepy dude
Froppe
AG
We need Jorts to decipher this new, kinky technique for us olds....
Johnny2Fan
That's a guy trying his best to stay cool.
dixichkn
AG
Canyon99 said:

WTF are they going for here?
"I'm trying too hard and I look like a f'ing dork" seems to be the theme here
ccatag
AG
Johnny2Fan said:

That's a guy trying his best to stay cool.
Staying cool would require having been cool (at least once).
TXAGBQ76
AG
At $5M a year, you would think his wife would not have to wear threadbare Jeans barely holding together!
Johnny2Fan
Looks like they are making a "T" for tu.
BVAg85
AG
They are making fists too. Maybe to show how tough Texas is? With how weird Herman is, it is probably the end of a little dance number.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
txjortsagent said:

...will use his ****ing elbow on you.

Hard core.

Be afraid, Ags. First, it was below ground swimming pools. Now it's ju-jitsu.

Artimus Gordon
That guy is definitely a few bricks short of a full load!
vansprinkle
AG
Johnny2Fan said:

Looks like they are making a "T" for tu.

Putting the T back in _exas.
schwack schwack
AG
Awwwwe..... he framed his little Texas Football cover.......
goodAg80
AG
She must be into some really kinky *****
Tom Hagen
AG
goodAg80 said:

She must be into some really kinky *****
Probably with the players.
Texasteasipper
Lol, these try hard threads are hilarious. Keep em coming. I bet yall actually think your pointless threads impact recruiting or something.

Btw.... Hermans wife takes sh*ts that are hotter than yours.
91_Aggie
AG
Every Texas fan that posts here is trying to figure out why we are laughing at this. They think this is perfectly acceptable and really, really cool.

Texasteasipper
91_Aggie said:

Every Texas fan that posts here is trying to figure out why we are laughing at this. They think this is perfectly acceptable and really, really cool.

Lol, yes... texags is the epitome of cool - crying winky face. Yes, you girls laughing at this is the perfect example of trying too hard. Just like the pool party threads. Its very entertaining to me though to observe how yall think.
Flexbone
Texasteasipper said:

91_Aggie said:

Lol, yes... texags is the epitome of cool - crying winky face. Yes, you girls laughing at this is the perfect example of trying too hard. Just like the pool party threads. Its very entertaining to me though to observe how yall think.

I think it's amusing to everyone here to watch how YOU think, despite fact destroying the reality you wish upon.
Jock 07
AG
Texasteasipper said:

91_Aggie said:

how about dressing up in bunny suits? Is that perfectly socially acceptable as well?
91_Aggie
AG
Texasteasipper said:

91_Aggie said:

This dumbass with the insult of the year to all of us with "you girls". Man, I bet you were barely able to continue typing the rest of your post as you laughed and laughed thinking "Oh, I'm gonna burn them so bad by calling them girls... they'll never recover from this... You are a comedic genius texasteasipper.. you need to take this **** on the road".

David_Puddy
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Lol, these try hard threads are hilarious. Keep em coming. I bet yall actually think your pointless threads impact recruiting or something.

"Try hard threads?" We think some post on Old Rivalries "impacts recruiting?"

Jesus Christ, it's painfully obvious why your dumbass is here so much playing internet goalie for a school that told you to shove your own fist up your azzhole when you tried to apply there. You feel like you've earned your internet defense badge so now maybe the real Texas graduates might accept you. I'm kind of starting to feel sorry for laughing at you now.

Herman is a goofy PH-KKER, there is no way around it. I'm sorry that it bothers you that it's so easy to point out, no matter how much you want to try and e-defend him. Not only that, but you even take it a step further to talk about his wife. Brutal buddy
BohunkAg
AG
He looks like Colin Cowherd.
AgEng06
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Her ****s are hotter than mine? As far as I know she's not Mexican, so does she have some kind of intestinal issue or something?
Dr. Nefario
Bottlehead90
AG
It looks like "T" for trying too hard.

Just like the t-shirt warriors on this forum.
Ronnie Mund
Texasteasipper said:

91_Aggie said:

You e-defend an assclown that throws pool parties and tries to look cool for 17-18 year olds to a bunch of internet strangers on an Aggie message board. You're totally not an insecure individual. I'm sure Tom "***got" Herman really appreciates you defending his honor on here.
AlaskanAg99
AG
T is for the Terps, those who own tu.

Terrapin Train is coming...

Froppe
AG
"I'm sure Tom "***got" Herman really appreciates you defending his honor on here."

Um, I think "honor" is spelled "Harold", at least during teasip discussions....
racerfink
Better be careful! Showing that fist, with that look on his face, might be considered too masculine for tu.
GAC06
AG
Texasteasipper said:

She takes hotter ****s? Is that good?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.