PSA

2,583 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Trident 88
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hamilton Tiger Cats play at 6PM on ESPN2. Manziel backing up Mazoli who sounds like a condiment concocted of garlic, butter, and mayonnaise. Let the games begin.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Aggie304
LonghornDub said:

Hamilton Tiger Cats play at 6PM on ESPN2. Manziel backing up Mazoli who sounds like a condiment concocted of garlic, butter, and mayonnaise. Let the games begin.

Thanks dub, good to see you post something useful
Gig em!
LonghornDub
Aggie304 said:

LonghornDub said:

Thanks dub, good to see you post something useful
I try to be useful at least once a year.

DifferenceMaker Ag
Also, in other news.... tu continues to maintain Vints, a functional ruhtard, on the public dole to prevent him from dying penniless on the street.
jja79
AG
Your guy Lache Seastrunk is with Saskatchewan and played last night. How did he do?
LonghornDub
jja79 said:

Your guy Lache Seastrunk is with Saskatchewan and played last night. How did he do?
Since I keep up with neither the CFL nor Green TCU I have no idea.

In an article about the hero of the Sutherland Springs shooting, I saw a new term for a lib...er, progressive. It was "Obamunist".

Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Manziel is a drug addled woman abuser.

Look at you. The other day you were making fun of a married man with kids' wife cheating on him. Now you're making fun of a young guy that is trying to overcome an addiction. You're a complete piece of ****, and a total loser. What a pathetic human being. I can't imagine what a depressed, low self esteem individual you have to be in real life.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
LonghornDub said:

Have you tried the Mazoli at Olive Garden?

Nectar of the gods.However it is pretty expensive. Trudeau has placed a huge tariff on it in retaliation to making fun of his fake eyebrows.

jja79
AG
You're the one that posted the CFL update. I was just pointing out one of your fellow Baylor alums found work there too.
Tom Hagen
AG
Derel Walker with 8 catches for 176 yards and a touchdown.

https://www.cfl.ca/games/2466/edmonton-eskimos-vs-winnipeg-blue-bombers/#/boxscore

wbt5845
AG
Texan1976 said:

Manziel is a drug addled woman abuser. He's always been trash. From being a thief in high school. To caring about drugs and alcohol over his team and career. Sumlin and A&M enabled him
And yet he did what vINTs never did.

45-70Ag
Your Friend
And then assault her but later have the charges dropped?
Flexbone
Doc teaming up with trailer park T-shirt fans. How far can one fall?
RAB87
AG
Your Friend said:

Talk to us about Old Freak Nasty, Adulterous Applewhite, Sleepy Sergio, Creepy Case, Weedhead Ricky, Clepto Cedric, and Wonderlic Vintz. Just a few that Mack Brown sheltered.
Trident 88
AG
RAB87 said:

Your Friend said:

Talk to us about Old Freak Nasty, Adulterous Applewhite, Sleepy Sergio, Creepy Case, Weedhead Ricky, Clepto Cedric, and Wonderlic Vintz. Just a few that Mack Brown sheltered.

Damn... Drop the f'ing mic!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.