Outsports does a story on new texas associate AD because he's gay

4,524 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 88jrt06
SACR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
His biggest accomplishment, per that blog post, is that he's gay and open about his husband

Link to story is posted on BON.

First comment is "Who the **** cares"

****storm in the comments commences.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
CactusThomas
AG
That article makes it sound as if he was hired to promote his lifestyle in college athletics.
HeyMoe
AG
Quote:

External Affairs

...the jokes write themselves.
Froppe
AG
Is his title gonna be: Associate Athletic Director for Dildo Services, or something like that?

I bet he'll get that locker room reconfigured to be a Roman-style bath house in no time. Ol' Tom can even get another ride on the sledgehammer.

And, can y'all just imagine the pool parties?
AggieBand2004
AG
"Outsports"
Texan1976
So what? I don't care about his personal life.

He's apparently good at his job. And he used to work at A&M.
SACR
AG
Texan1976 said:

So what? I don't care about his personal life.

He's apparently good at his job. And he used to work at A&M.
That is the crux of the argument.

Outsports is heralding him as a role model.

On the other side, people want to know why this is news? It isn't like you celebrate the sexuality of a straight male.

"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
txjortsagent
AG
I just finished celebrating my sexuality
Texan1976
txjortsagent said:

Did he cuddle with you after?
txjortsagent
AG
I thought you said it didn't matter. Now it does?
Ronnie Mund
Texan1976 said:

txjortsagent said:

Did he cuddle with you after?

8 hours of defending all things UT today. Sweet life.
Texan1976
txjortsagent said:

Why would you assume a negative connotation to my reply? What you do with your boyfriend is your business.
txjortsagent
AG
You're on fire, bruh
DatTallArchitect
AG
Texan1976 said:

txjortsagent said:

Why would you assume a negative connotation to my reply? What you do with your boyfriend is your business.
Your reading comprehension skills suck! Jorts didn't say one way or another. Just pointed out that you said it didn't matter with the assistant AD, but then it did matter with him. Try working on reading comprehension and being more consistent.
American Hardwood
AG
txjortsagent said:

You're on fire, bruh

I believe for his type, it's called "flaming".
goodAg80
AG
Texan1976 said:

txjortsagent said:

His "boyfriend" is named Rosie.
CactusThomas
AG
When I first read the article I didn't realize it was a blog that covers homosexuality in sports.

It's surprising that such a blog would have the need to cover longhorn football between news from the WNBA, NCAAW, golf, MLS, F1, softball and various women's fast pitch leagues.

And by surprising, I mean not surprising.
Trident 88
AG
If people would stop worrying about guys who suck D, we wouldn't have to read or listen to stories making it a point to tell us that they suck D.
dixichkn
AG
Trident 88 said:

If people would stop worrying about guys who suck D, we wouldn't have to read or listen to stories making it a point to tell us that they suck D.
ESPN would tell you whether you wanted to know or not. That's kinda their thing these days.
AggieBand2004
AG
Trident 88 said:

Doubtful. Many of them treat their sexual preference as their entire identity. So we'd hear about it anyway.
SACR
AG
Trident 88 said:

There is some hypocrisy at work here.

OTOH, you have people saying it is genetic, it is just nature, they can't do anything about it.

OTOH, you have people like Outsports screaming it from the rooftops, like their sexual preference is an accomplishment.

It is very hypocritical of Outsports, and goes against any attempts to gain widespread acceptance.

Irony is, I think people are willing to accept sexual preference as private life and no one's business. Outsports and their ilk are the ones shoving it into others' faces.

jamey, 3/13/20

A History Of Violence
AG
The homophobia shown by tu is bookended nicely by the school's institutional racism and its ongoing hatred of God and our country.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
Wildcat
AG
The problem with the gays is that having spent 50 years convincing the world it didn't matter, they are now upset that no one cares.
A History Of Violence
AG
Wildcat said:

The problem with the gays is that having spent 50 years convincing the world it didn't matter, they are now upset that no one cares.
The problem with tsips is that having spent 50 years convincing the world they mattered, it turns out they don't.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
txjortsagent
AG
Juggs Magazine said:

The homophobia shown by tu is bookended nicely by the school's institutional racism and its ongoing hatred of God and our country.

Really nice username
88jrt06
AG
NOW, I finally know what the "H" in "LHN" refers to!
"Longhorn" is one word, so the "H" must be....right?

So, when's the network's coming out full transition? (Not, of course, that there's...yada).

2020, LHN's new programming: "Today: Fozzy's Dill Bread".
"Ya take a pinch of dill and add the dough".
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Quote from Drew Martin--"My husband and I are looking forward to moving to Austin,"

In these types of relationships who determines who is the husband and who is the wife?

In baseball terms...who is the pitcher and who is the catcher?

I am not being judgmental, etc, I am just puzzled.
SACR
AG

I believe they are both the husband.

jamey, 3/13/20

Muy
AG
What are the big plans for the athletic program, feather boas on the sips unis?
RAB87
AG
The Horn replies on this thread are priceless. They have no idea how to respond to the political ****show that has overcome their campus. While we are not immune to the whacko left, we know their idiocy when we see it.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Trident 88 said:

If only. The new thing is that you're a bigot if you aren't willing to date a t***** or suck D. Wait til it catches on in a couple years and becomes part of diversity training...
wyoag93
AG
That's a very fitting hire for t.u., but Deloss Dodds was the original co** sucker that all the gay sips should get on their knees for.
SACR
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Trident 88 said:

If only. The new thing is that you're a bigot if you aren't willing to date a t***** or suck D. Wait til it catches on in a couple years and becomes part of diversity training...
Evidence to back up this statement?

I know a lot of sexually liberated people, and even they wouldn't agree with your statement.

jamey, 3/13/20

Muy
AG
What does "sexually liberated" mean?
Red Rover
AG
SACR said:

Outsports and their ilk are the ones shoving it into others' faces.

Which is bad for those of us that aren't into that kind of thing.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.