Since you sips believe so much in this football coach of yours this year....

11,147 Views | 130 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aggiedad55
txjortsagent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
then why the **** do you have to do this? In July?

Texan1976
txjortsagent said:

Herman is a boss.
Rick Dalton
AG
Herman is a *****. Fify.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

txjortsagent said:

Herman is a boss.

I can't wait to see what handle this white trash, T-shirt, broke, fat piece of **** shows up under when Herman gets canned in 3 years.
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

txjortsagent said:

Herman is a boss.

I can't wait to see what handle this white trash, T-shirt, broke, fat piece of **** shows up under when Herman gets canned in 3 years.

0-4 fatty.
RAB87
AG
What string of goofballs. Old Freak Nasty, Applewhite and the chubby trainer, DeLoss and his sliver of East Texas, Vintz and Weedhead Ricky, Patterson and the jet pack dude, and now Herman the Titty Twister. What a clownshow.
Texan1976
RAB87 said:

What string of goofballs. Old Freak Nasty, Applewhite and the chubby trainer, DeLoss and his sliver of East Texas, Vintz and Weedhead Ricky, Patterson and the jet pack dude, and now Herman the Titty Twister. What a clownshow.

We can't all have angels like Johnny Manziel, Tate Pittman, Thomas Johnson, Isaiah Golden, Darian Claiborne, Terrence Kiel, Johnny Jolly, Kevin Stumbling, or RC Slocum banging his secretary.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

RAB87 said:

We can't all have angels like Johnny Manziel, Tate Pittman, Thomas Johnson, Isaiah Golden, Darian Claiborne, Terrence Kiel, Johnny Jolly, Kevin Stumbling, or RC Slocum banging his secretary.

How's Romance Taylor,Ricky, Vince, Major, and Major's trainer?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Texan1976 said:

txjortsagent said:

Herman is a boss *****.

FIFY
Aero95
AG
It might be better to wait for the Groupon instead of this deal.
AggieBand2004
AG
Herman, despite never looking like the same person, always manages to look like the father who beats his son's ass for striking out in coach pitch.
stick93
AG
I'm no mathemagician but why didn't they just tweet that tickets were 25 bucks apiece?
txjortsagent
AG
Because you have to buy two to get the ability to buy more
stick93
AG
They're running a special: Buy 2 and get 2 for the same price. Their marketing people need to spend some time at a firework stand over the next couple of weeks to figure out how to get people to attend the **** show.
digging tunnels
AG
This game will be available on Groupon in August
txjortsagent
AG
stick93 said:

They're running a special: Buy 2 and get 2 for the same price. Their marketing people need to spend some time at a firework stand over the next couple of weeks to figure out how to get people to attend the **** show.
**** it. Just give them away with the firecrackers. Same ****ing crowd anyway.
AggieBand2004
AG
stick93 said:

Actually it's $25/ticket, minimum purchase of two tickets
Flexbone
This is what The Joneses do, folks. ALL the top revenue producing programs do this.
InMyOpinion
Texan1976 said:

RAB87 said:

Having a coach that likes to swap spit with college boys takes the cake. Hell - he probably has a special Father's Day practice session for the special ones.
mellison
AG
Apparently $25/ticket doesn't get you much budget for videography.
NMAS
I'll make you any bet you want that The University of Texas ends the season with a better record than ****. I'd bet you on a head to head game, but in the unlikely event **** makes a bowl game and has the opportunity to play their daddy they would just run away and hide behind the sec skirts like they did the last two times.
txjortsagent
AG
NMAS said:

I'll make you any bet you want that The University of Texas ends the season with a better record than ****. I'd bet you on a head to head game, but in the unlikely event **** makes a bowl game and has the opportunity to play their daddy they would just run away and hide behind the sec skirts like they did the last two times.

That's not how this works, Mensa. I realize you don't understand SEC agreements with their teams on bowl selection, so run back off to the Shag (RIP) and beat off to what you see there.
Texasteasipper
LOL look at texags go!
txjortsagent
AG
6:14 am and you're here to see it
BVAg85
AG
Texasteasipper said:

LOL look at texags go!

Texags must be doing something right. It causes you to feel the need to come here defend your team. At least you can say what you want here without getting banned. Your team's sites ban anyone who isn't drinking the orange koolaid.
goodAg80
AG
Brunch and a dumpster fire, at a discount!
Canyon99
Did that tough as **** sledge hammer wielding dick weed bleach his hair?
txjortsagent
AG
Canyon99 said:

Did that tough as **** sledge hammer wielding dick weed bleach his hair?

He did it as a measuring stick for their piss.

More yellow than my frosted tips, then no sugar for you
Flashdiaz
AG
that wins for ****tiest Father's Day gift.
txjortsagent
AG
This deal comes with a signed pic of Herman in a hard hat and 10-14 hard seconds of making out with him
Potcake
AG
Quote:

Herman is a boss.

Well, so is this guy.
Your Friend
I like it. Wonderful Father's Day promo.

We're gonna bthotu
MyComputerCareer
txjortsagent said:

NMAS said:

That's not how this works, Mensa. I realize you don't understand SEC agreements with their teams on bowl selection, so run back off to the Shag (RIP) and beat off to what you see there.

Delusion. Quote straight from whorn's coach:

Strong said he hasn't pushed his bosses at Texas to make the game happen.
"Let me win some games first," he said, jokingly. "Then I can push it. I don't know if I want to go walking into College Station right now."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/12688352/charlie-strong-kevin-sumlin-want-texas-longhorns-texas-aggies-rivalry-back
inconvenient truth
NMAS said:

Do you really want to try and run bowl game smack? Hell sip has avoided playing daddy by avoiding bowl season all together multiple times in recent years. If sip has such a hard on for playing daddy, they should win more games (like Kansas...iowa state... Maryland... etc) to qualify for a bowl game on daddy's level. We prefer to play against competition that is on our level, we don't try and schedule games only when it's to our own advantage, unlike some programs that we are all familiar with.
Joe Exotic
AG
Remember when you thought Charlie Strong was a boss? How is that trend going?
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.