Kenyon Green bringing Javonne Shepherd to Aggieland

7,931 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BVAg85
Texasteasipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cynical_Texan said:

Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Texan1976 said:

When do you predict A&M will break their 80 year national title drought or the 20 year conference title drought?

Over and under on each? Go on record. You like to run your mouth. Run it.

When do you think tu will finish in the top 4 in its new 10-team conference that started 6 years ago?

This year.
And if they don't, let me guess.... you'll disappear again?

Yes. Im intimidated by an internet message board.
goodAg80
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Texan1976 said:

When do you predict A&M will break their 80 year national title drought or the 20 year conference title drought?

When do you think tu will finish in the top 4 in its new 10-team conference that started 6 years ago?

This year.

Putz.
Muy
AG
So by year 7 the mighty sips hope to finish in the top 40% of the weakest P5 conference in the country.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Texan1976 said:

This year.

Actually... you are.

Everytime the sips lose, you disappear.

So yea... you are scared.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Now. Tonight. You're a goddman catastrophe

You're the f'ing dumbass that is on here every day & night defending a school that told you to go shove a 12" dildo up your anus when you applied. You've got as much affiliation to Texas as I do to: Bama, Georgia, Arkansas, Tulane, Boise State, Kansas, or any school not named Texas A&M. For your to call ANYONE else a catastrophe is like David Duke calling someone a racist, or even Randolf Duke calling someone else obsessed.
Texasteasipper
Muy said:

So by year 7 the mighty sips hope to finish in the top 40% of the weakest P5 conference in the country.

Its not the weakest P5 in fact has been top 3 p5 conference last couple years.... and this is year 2 of Herman anything before is irrelevent to him.

Aggies currently have #2 recruiting class... but the 247 star ranking would be good for 16th last year.

Btw... what will Jimbos record be in his first year? 6-7 wins?
Texasteasipper
Cynical_Texan said:

Texasteasipper said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Texan1976 said:

This year.

Actually... you are.

Yawn. Longhorns havent won **** for years in football and I am here.
GAC06
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Its not the weakest P5 in fact has been top 3 p5 conference last couple years.... and this is year 2 of Herman anything before is irrelevent to him.

Aggies currently have #2 recruiting class... but the 247 star ranking would be good for 16th last year.

Is that bad for a first year coach?
technoviking
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

You're obviously unaware that star rankings change as the recruits are evaluated over their seasons/camp performances.
88jrt06
AG
Texasteasipper said:

1) Correct and 2) Pin a rose on your nose!
Cynical_Texan
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Texasteasipper said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Texan1976 said:

This year.

Actually... you are.

You're here now because it's off season. When the sips lose in baseball, you'll vanish. When the sips lose in football, you'll be a ghost. Plays out every year.
Z Team
AG
Until ESPN stops writing about your school's decade of losing it is better to shut your mouth. Yet, sips have all run their mouth for the whole dang decade without any touch with reality.

Link to Decade of Longhorn Losing
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/23434806/texas-longhorns-tracking-well-year-2-tom-herman-era
Flashdiaz
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Texasteasipper said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Texan1976 said:

This year.

Actually... you are.

win or lose, I will never understand e-defending your adopted team's honor on a non-rivals message board.

i'd rather just logoff if my life got that boring.
Joe Exotic
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Hahahaahhahahahahahahhs
David_Puddy
AG
Flashdiaz said:

Texasteasipper said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Texasteasipper said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Texan1976 said:

This year.

Actually... you are.

win or lose, I will never understand e-defending your adopted team's honor on a non-rivals message board.

i'd rather just logoff if my life got that boring.

No kidding. I will never be able to comprehend spending each day arguing about & e-defending a school that told me to suck a giant black c-ck when I applied there. Guess these lunatics are not only Aggie sports obsessed, but also bitter that we all have a superior education. So pathetic
Ronnie Mund
Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Please read your post to a somewhat normal person and let us know if they think you're a gigantic loser or not. Let them know you posted it at 6am on an Aggie message board too.
David_Puddy
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Please read your post to a somewhat normal person and let us know if they think you're a gigantic loser or not. Let them know you posted it at 6am on an Aggie message board too.

He should read it aloud and then tell them where he went to school.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Come on now... you know good and well no respectable person in the business is putting the bdf ahead of the SEC, B1G or ACC. Last year (and only last year) some may have put them ahead of the PAC. However, if they are ranking the conferences over the past decade, the bdf is definitely in last place.
Flexbone
Quote:

Texasteasipper said:

Everyone, please read this over and over...and realize the sam dumbass that wrote THIS has been going on and on IN THIS VERY SAME THREAD about how Texas' historical success from MORE THAN A DECADE AGO is destined to return.

How ****ing stupid are you? "Logic" and you have clearly never met.

AgGrad99
AG

Quote:

Its not the weakest P5 in fact has been top 3 p5 conference last couple years....
Caesar4
AG
Flexbone said:

Quote:

Texasteasipper said:

Everyone, please read this over and over...and realize the sam dumbass that wrote THIS has been going on and on IN THIS VERY SAME THREAD about how Texas' historical success from MORE THAN A DECADE AGO is destined to return.

How ****ing stupid are you? "Logic" and you have clearly never met.

year 2 of Herman. Sounds like a disease. I think I read on CDC's site that there may be a Herman cure, probably after year 4. (Caveat: many more Herman embarrassments may accelerate that timetable).

https://www.cdc.gov/herman-cure-on-horizon
BVAg85
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

You are so hung up on this average star rating and it really is a good indicator that you have no idea what you're talking about. You are only here because your self worth depends on football. You've said in other posts that Texas had a number three ranking this year. Why do you say that? Their ranking was not number 3 according to star average.

You are also saying that a school with with only 5 recruits, let's say 2 five stars, 2 four stars and one three star would have a better class than a school with 10 recruits, let's say 2 five stars, 5 four stars, and 3 three stars. The school with only 5 recruits could very well have a higher average star rating, so in your mind, a better class. Why would you ignore the 5 extra players in the second school's class?

Do you know how recruiting works and that more players helps your overall class? Do you understand basic math?
Texan1976
Do you understand that class volume isn't decided in June? And that you ain't finishing top 5 unless your average star ranking increases a bunch? You can't have a top 5 class with a sub 90 average recruit. And a top 10 with that average I is tough unless you sign 30+. Unless Jimbo starts trap dooring a bunch of guys, I don't see how you get close to top 5.
SteveBott
AG
Sip class would be outside the top ten last year. 11 I think
Cynical_Texan
AG
Texan1976 said:

Do you understand that class volume isn't decided in June? And that you ain't finishing top 5 unless your average star ranking increases a bunch? You can't have a top 5 class with a sub 90 average recruit. And a top 10 with that average I is tough unless you sign 30+. Unless Jimbo starts trap dooring a bunch of guys, I don't see how you get close to top 5.
Do you know average star ranking isn't decided in June? And that tu ain't finishing top 5 unless they get a lot better recruits?
BVAg85
AG
Texan1976 said:

Look back 3 years. Two teams in the top 5 with sub 90. Now make something else up to support your make believe superiority.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

It's incredible that you'd have the nerve to try to talk recruiting smack when Texas is getting their ass kicked by us in nearly every head to head battle. We are in on WAY more elite kids; it's not even close.
MyComputerCareer
We're taking more than 25 this cycle, but thanks for the analysis of our class. You're working overtime here, keep it up!
BVAg85
AG
Texan1976 said:

Then why bring up avg star rating in June unless your team isn't adding more players. You guys are the ones preaching about avg star rating like it means something right now.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.