Kenyon Green bringing Javonne Shepherd to Aggieland

7,968 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BVAg85
mntamu23
How long do you want to ignore this user?

txjortsagent
AG
Welcome to a half hour ago, rookie
Flexbone
We all know that if/after he commits to us, EJ will swear that the Texas coaches really viewed him more as a guard and not a true tackle, so THEN, Texas will have the "best tackle in the state" committed in the kid for Oak Ridge. Remember, Kenyon Green isn't a tackle according to EJ, he's "more of a guard."
Science Denier
AG
Flexbone said:

We all know that if/after he commits to us, EJ will swear that the Texas coaches really viewed him more as a guard and not a true tackle, so THEN, Texas will have the "best tackle in the state" committed in the kid for Oak Ridge. Remember, Kenyon Green isn't a tackle according to EJ, he's "more of a guard."
Wrong narrative. For this one, he's gonna bring out the cheating card. Giving him a ton of cash is what took him to change his obvious love for both Texas and the great Tom Herman.
LOL OLD
Texan1976
I predict Texas. You guys disagree? Let's go on record.
GAC06
AG
5 star tackle, number one player in the state, number four tackle in the country. More of a guard.
RAB87
AG
Texan1976 said:

I predict Texas. You guys disagree? Let's go on record.
I predict the Horns will run a gameday discount on the t-shirts that say "black is the new brown" and Hermensa will cry like a little girl in another presser after losing to a crappy Big12 team in front of a half-empty DKR and a television network that no one watches. There, it's on record. Happy now?
DatTallArchitect
AG
GAC06 said:

5 star tackle, number one player in the state, number four tackle in the country. More of a guard.
Sounds like Mack Brown looking at quarterbacks.
Texan1976
I predict A&M won't win a national title. Or a conference title. Again. For the 80th and 20th year in a row.

And I predict this board will vicariously live through the sec. which is pathetic.
inconvenient truth
Almost as pathetic as spending every waking hour on a non-rivals message board playing goalie for a school that took a steaming corn filed **** in your application, right?
inconvenient truth
inconvenient truth said:

Almost as pathetic as spending every waking hour on a non-rivals message board

Well at least until the dildo that is reality slaps you and your life partner in the face after the season starts and "your" sips lose to Maryland...or Kansas... or Iowa state... or, well you get the idea
Texan1976
inconvenient truth said:

inconvenient truth said:

Well at least until the dildo that is reality slaps you and your life partner in the face after the season starts and "your" sips lose to Maryland...or Kansas... or Iowa state... or, well you get the idea

Or Wake Forest.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

I predict A&M won't win a national title. Or a conference title. Again. For the 80th and 20th year in a row.

And I predict this board will vicariously live through the sec. which is pathetic.

You can't successfully live vicariously through Texas or the big 12. Because they're both ****ty. And being that ****ty in that shirt league means Texas is even worse.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

inconvenient truth said:

inconvenient truth said:

Or Wake Forest.

You mean BOWL ELIGIBLE Wake Forest?
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

You can't successfully live vicariously through Texas or the big 12. Because they're both ****ty. And being that ****ty in that shirt league means Texas is even worse.

And you don't disagree with my prediction.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

And you don't disagree with my prediction.

Do I think A&M will win the SEC or an NC in Year 1? No. I'm rational. And the level you have to be at to do that in this league is significantly higher. Texas won't win an NC under Herman or anytime in the near future. They can recruit well enough where it matters to do so.
digging tunnels
AG
7-5 Wake Forest > 4-8 Maryland

******* you're dumb
Texan1976
When do you predict A&M will break their 80 year national title drought or the 20 year conference title drought?

Over and under on each? Go on record. You like to run your mouth. Run it.
Rick Dalton
AG
Whoa! Dude is serious.
txjortsagent
AG
Holy *****..this old guy is getting PISSED
Texan1976
txjortsagent said:

Holy *****..this old guy is getting PISSED

I'm very mad.
Your Friend
"I'm rational"
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

"I'm rational"

Show us all examples of me being irrational.
Your Friend
Now. Tonight. You're a goddman catastrophe
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

"I'm rational"

You need to be medicated. Heavily.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

"I'm rational"

Here he goes again. He always does this when he's getting his head boxed like a piata.
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

"I'm rational"

Here he goes again. He always does this when he's getting his head boxed like a piata.

I'm in awe of your delusion.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

"I'm rational"

Last word?

What a total ****ing obsessed buffoon.
Joe Exotic
AG
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

"I'm rational"

Remember when you disappeared last season? Again.
Muy
AG
Texan1976 said:

When do you predict A&M will break their 80 year national title drought or the 20 year conference title drought?

When do you think tu will finish in the top 4 in its new 10-team conference that started 6 years ago?
Cynical_Texan
AG
Texan1976 said:

I predict Arkansas deliverances you like they did in 2014 and I'll be chanting SEC to your tears.

I take pride in my conference, do you?
ccatag
AG
mntamu23 said:

So Green and Shepherd coming this Friday and Saturday.
Texasteasipper
Muy said:

Texan1976 said:

When do you think tu will finish in the top 4 in its new 10-team conference that started 6 years ago?

This year.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

Texan1976 said:

This year.
And if they don't, let me guess.... you'll disappear again?
Ronnie Mund
Texan1976 said:

Dude, calm down.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.