SWC! SWC! SWC!

6,815 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Flexbone
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have 3 teams going to the CWS.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

OilFieldIRI
S
5:55am?
Holy cheet, you went to bed thinking about posting on TexAgs...
Committed to the process
Tom Hagen
AG
It's too bad that your Baylor Bears didn't make it.
Cynical_Texan
AG
LonghornDub said:

So 1/3 of your conference. Grats.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
The SEC had four teams playing each other in Supers. Texas played Tenn. Tech (and squeaked by them) and ttech played Duke, who prior to this season hadn't won a postseason game since 1961.
Your Friend
GiveEmHellBill said:

The SEC had four teams playing each other in Supers. Texas played Tenn. Tech (and squeaked by them) and ttech played Duke, who prior to this season hadn't won a postseason game since 1961.

And tenn tech and duke both knocked off 1 seed sec teams in the regionals
txjortsagent
AG
OilFieldIRI said:

Committed to the process

You kidding me? He had been up 4 times to pee by 5:55 am
WHOOP!'91
AG
Your Friend said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

Was it this thread or another one where someone was poo poo'ing Davidson last year, who had also knocked off a 1 seed to advance to the regionals?
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

rocky the dog
AG
mike073
AG
Agent speaks from experience
Gig 'em Aggies!

vin1041
AG
Congrats
LonghornDub
txjortsagent said:

OilFieldIRI said:

Committed to the process

You kidding me? He had been up 4 times to pee by 5:55 am
Only four? It seemed like more than that. Y'all are gonna love getting old.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

txjortsagent
AG
mike073 said:

Did the nursing home give out furloughs today? Jeez, it smells like Jello and incontinence in here today.
Science Denier
AG
mike073 said:

Jorts stopped getting out of bed years ago.
LOL OLD
txjortsagent
AG
The showers. They are golden.
MooreTrucker
AG
LonghornDub said:

Ummmmm....tu, Tceh, and......?

Arkansas
Florida
Mississippi State
North Carolina
Oregon State
Texas
Texas Tech
Washington
WHOOP!'91
AG
Arkansas. Old school SWC.

Now, SEC.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

Texan1976
WHOOP!'91 said:

Your Friend said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

Was it this thread or another one where someone was poo poo'ing Davidson last year, who had also knocked off a 1 seed to advance to the regionals?

You guys must've validated Davidson by kicking ass at the CWS?

Surely you won a game there? Last win was 1993.
biobioprof
MooreTrucker said:

LonghornDub said:

Ummmmm....tu, Tceh, and......?

Arkansas
Florida
Mississippi State
North Carolina
Oregon State
Texas
Texas Tech
Washington

Maybe he thought OSU was Okie Lite?
txjortsagent
AG
it's dub. he's so old, he thinks bukkake is a martial art.

even when he orders his eggs sunny side up, the restaurant requires payment in advance.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

Your Friend said:

GiveEmHellBill said:

You guys must've validated Davidson by kicking ass at the CWS?

Surely you won a game there? Last win was 1993.

And? Who cares? We realize you're forced to live in the past because your T-shirt school sucks at everything, but some of us don't give a **** what we did in 1993, or in any year that long ago. Are you popping in the vhs to relive titles? If you are, you're a certified ****ing loser.
Texan1976
What year was the Aggie good year? In anything?
MooreTrucker
AG
Texan1976 said:

Good? 2012 in football. In basketball 2018. In baseball 2017.

Great? It has been awhile but it's coming.

Better than tu in football? 2017.
Better than tu in basketball? 2018.

You got baseball this year, but that doesn't mean A&M did not have a good year.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Didn't we finish in the Top 5 in football a few years ago? More recently than Texas. Didn't we go to the Sweet 16 twice in the last few years? More recently than Texas. Didn't we go to the CWS last year? Didn't we go to the Supers 3 years in a row before this year? Have we missed the tournament recently? Texas certainly has.
We're better. That pisses you off. We have better facilities, better coaches, and more $. Your T-shirt team tried to go big time and whiffed. We cracked the first school in 4 decades to pry away an NC coach from a power program. I'm sorry that your sources of personal validation can't do it anymore. Maybe if you weren't such a ****ing loser, that reality wouldn't be so painful?
Your Friend
MooreTrucker said:

Texan1976 said:

Good? 2012 in football. In basketball 2018. In baseball 2017.

Great? It has been awhile but it's coming.

Better than tu in football? 2017.
Better than tu in basketball? 2018.

You got baseball this year, but that doesn't mean A&M did not have a good year.

Wasn't Texas better in football?
MooreTrucker
AG
Actually, the same record in 2017. So back up the past 5 years or so instead. A&M is better all of those years.
Your Friend
MooreTrucker said:

Actually, the same record in 2017

Nope
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

MooreTrucker said:

Nope

Ummm, yes. And A&M played in a much tougher league and played the bowl with an interim coaching staff. That dip**** on Texas' sideline is now getting his face kicked in by Jimbo Fisher.
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

MooreTrucker said:

Nope

Ummm, yes. And A&M played in a much tougher league and played the bowl with an interim coaching staff. That dip**** on Texas' sideline is now getting his face kicked in by Jimbo Fisher.

Herman absolutely wrecked Candi's clown when they played on the field. With a hell of a lot less talent. ****hold going to ****hold.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

MooreTrucker said:

Nope

Herman absolutely wrecked Candi's clown when they played on the field. With a hell of a lot less talent. ****hold going to ****hold.

Are you describing what SMU, UConn, Navy, Memphis, San Diego State, TCU, Tech, Maryland, OU, and OSU did to that ****ing dewsh your T-shirt school was forced to hire? Weird how Jimbo is caving his skill in in the talent acquisition department, huh? Gee... I wonder why?

And what kind of white trash, redneck, $120k spec home living piece of **** makes fun of a guy for his wife being a *****?
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

MooreTrucker said:

Nope

Are you describing what SMU, UConn, Navy, Memphis, San Diego State, TCU, Tech, Maryland, OU, and OSU did to that ****ing dewsh your T-shirt school was forced to hire? Weird how Jimbo is caving his skill in in the talent acquisition department, huh? Gee... I wonder why?

And what kind of white trash, redneck, $120k spec home living piece of **** makes fun of a guy for his wife being a *****?

I'm not some poor that has to live in a ****ty suburb like Cypress or The Woodlands. I'd drink bleach if that was my life.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

MooreTrucker said:

Nope

I'm not some poor that has to live in a ****ty suburb like Cypress or The Woodlands. I'd drink bleach if that was my life.

Oh really? I'll bet my asset side of the ledger is a LOT bigger than yours. You're clearly a ****ing imbecile.
txjortsagent
AG
and away we go
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

MooreTrucker said:

Nope

Oh really? I'll bet my asset side of the ledger is a LOT bigger than yours. You're clearly a ****ing imbecile.

I bet your internet asset portfolio is top notch. People with real money and liquid assets don't brag about it on the internet to strangers.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

MooreTrucker said:

Nope

I bet your internet asset portfolio is top notch. People with real money and liquid assets don't brag about it on the internet to strangers.

Sure they do.

People with real money and liquid assets are NOT, however, on a former rivals forum on a daily basis trying talk **** and live vicariously through a bunch of dip**** kids from the projects because they're failures in their own right.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.