Go Tech!e

6,912 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TX_Aggie37
txjortsagent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Your Friend said:

txjortsagent said:

Congrats to the sips. Got hot when it mattered with a team that's not very good. Just like us last season on our CWS run.

Thx. But tenn tech isnt "not very good". Top 25 and a 2 seed. Not a fair comparison to Davidson last season

Hahahahahaha. Sucking Tennessee Tech's dick now.

I absolutely KNEW you'd fall for it.
txjortsagent
AG
And I meant Texas is not very good, you illiterate heauxmeaix
Texasteasipper
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Your Friend said:

So "prior to this season you haven't hosted a regional in 7 years" is this post season's texags battle cry?

It's like Guatemala talking **** to the USA. They have to dig deep.
Texas has to dig back to the 1970's to find the last time they were the best program in their own conference.

To get this straight: When Texas sucks NOW, which they usually do, the past is all that matters. When Texas is good NOW, the past doesn't matter...now does.

Texas was the best program in the country in football in 2005.

And in baseball the best in the country in 2002 and 2005.

When was Ag best at anything in the country?

You're just proving my point. You get that...right?

What was your point exactly? You do realize that this is Texas second trip to CWS in four years and lost to the champion in the semis last time right?
Your Friend
txjortsagent said:

And I meant Texas is not very good, you illiterate heauxmeaix
Flexbone
Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Your Friend said:

So "prior to this season you haven't hosted a regional in 7 years" is this post season's texags battle cry?

Texas has to dig back to the 1970's to find the last time they were the best program in their own conference.

To get this straight: When Texas sucks NOW, which they usually do, the past is all that matters. When Texas is good NOW, the past doesn't matter...now does.

What was your point exactly? You do realize that this is Texas second trip to CWS in four years and lost to the champion in the semis last time right?
Read the thread, you ****ing idiot. It's right there in quotes. When Texas sucks, you bring up the ancient past. When Texas is good...a true rarity now...you ignore it.

Example: A&M has been better than Texas in baseball since A&M went to the SEC. That's not debatable. Yet you're ignoring that because you want to focus on Texas baseball THIS year, which got hot at the right time, but throughout the year, wasn't good. But for argument's sake, we'll just say they're good "this year." Football? You just did it above. A&M is better than Texas across the board, year in, year out and has been for several years now. I'm sorry that you're still living in George W. Bush' presidency.
NMAS
It's just like **** to never let the facts get in the way of a good delusion. The part of baseball were **** has been better than UT since joining the sec is in padding their regular season stats against cripples, old people, and high school JV squads. Just like in every sport, in baseball **** folds when it counts and then crawls home complaining about the officiating and some giant conspiracy to keep them down.

Here is a comparison of the actual stats since **** ran away crying:

The University of Texas: poor ****:
Head to Head Victories 4 2
Overall Record* 209-149 .584 250-130 .658
Conf. Regular Season Titles 1 0
Conf. Tournament Titles 1 1
Regional Appearances 4 5
Regional Record 8-5 .615 13-5 .722
Regional Championships 2 2
Super Regional Appearances 2 2
Super Regional Record 4-1 .800 3-2 .600
Super Regional Championships 2 1
CWS Record* 3-2 .600 0-2 .000
CWS Titles* 0 (1 runnerup) 0

*Does not include 2018 CWS

Oh and just for the record, in the entire history of the University of Texas no baseball coach has ever taken more than 4 years to take his team to the CWS. Enjoy watching the CWS on television and celebrating your mediocrity.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
You joined last October but waited all this time to lead off with a wall of words?

What took so long?

Surely you had a **** ton of words to say during your team's football season right ?

Add this dumbass to the pile.
NMAS
Well since you mentioned football, let me just point out that since **** joined the sec, they have exactly 1 more football victory against P5 schools than does The University of Texas. Keep enjoying those home victories against PVAM though.
txjortsagent
AG
NMAS said:

Well since you mentioned football, let me just point out that since **** joined the sec, they have exactly 1 more football victory against P5 schools than does The University of Texas. Keep enjoying those home victories against PVAM though.

Another one is out of the woodworks.

You can't really call playing Kansas the same thing as playing Bama.

The record you have against Kansas may be confusing you though.
NMAS
Just like an **** to keep celebrating their annual butt reaming by their bog brother. Why didn't you mention LSU too.
vin1041
AG
Some sip fans only appear seasonally.
Wildmen03
AG
How's tech doing? Asking for a friend.
jamaggie06
AG
Well, accordingy to sippy, we wouldn't have fared any better in thr BDF... but we'd be a hell of a lot poorer if we stayed. Seems like no matter how the dumbass sips spin it, we made the right decision... unless of course they want to admit that we'd have won a lot more games against BDF competition.
txjortsagent
AG
SEC SEC SEC
Ronnie Mund
NMAS said:

It's just like **** to never let the facts get in the way of a good delusion. The part of baseball were **** has been better than UT since joining the sec is in padding their regular season stats against cripples, old people, and high school JV squads. Just like in every sport, in baseball **** folds when it counts and then crawls home complaining about the officiating and some giant conspiracy to keep them down.

Regional Appearances 4 5

Oh and just for the record, in the entire history of the University of Texas no baseball coach has ever taken more than 4 years to take his team to the CWS. Enjoy watching the CWS on television and celebrating your mediocrity.

A grown man, living vicariously through the actions of 18-22 year old men playing sports, provided an email and phone number to register for an account and post this.

Keep us in check, dork.
Caesar4
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

NMAS said:

Regional Appearances 4 5

A grown man, living vicariously through the actions of 18-22 year old men playing sports, provided an email and phone number to register for an account and post this.

Keep us in check, dork.
Based on behavior, I think he's a juvenile, not a man. But, at least he has come up with an apt description of the BDF: cripples, old people, and high school JV squads.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Looks like "my" teams are still alive. "Yours" went 2 & BBQ, you weird f-cker. Man, it's BADASS to play pretend on here like you do everyday since my ties to all of the remaining SEC teams are the exact same as yours are to Texas. Should've saddled up to a better program, you poorly educated dildo.
M.D.
Wildmen03 said:

How's tech doing? Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend that Tech lost to Florida 9-6
David_Puddy
AG
Ronnie Mund
M.D.
We'll win one in baseball eventually if Tadlock sticks around.
MooreTrucker
AG
M.D. said:

We'll win one in baseball eventually if Tadlock sticks around.
He really was a wizard this year with all the huge injury losses from the beginning of the season...Gingery, Lanning, etc.
nu awlins ag
AG
Either OSU or one of the SEC schools wins the NC. Didn't matter if they won last night or not. State and Arky are in the driver seat, while OSU has the bats to win it all. Good run by tech...
Ragoo
AG
David_Puddy said:

Your Friend said:

Looks like "my" teams are still alive. "Yours" went 2 & BBQ, you weird f-cker. Man, it's BADASS to play pretend on here like you do everyday since my ties to all of the remaining SEC teams are the exact same as yours are to Texas. Should've saddled up to a better program, you poorly educated dildo.
is this where we get to claim ownership of tangentially related teams? If Your Friend gets to claim texas then I get to claim Alabama football, is that how this works?
David_Puddy
AG
Ragoo said:

David_Puddy said:

Your Friend said:

is this where we get to claim ownership of tangentially related teams? If Your Friend gets to claim texas then I get to claim Alabama football, is that how this works?

Yep so congrats on your Natty Chanpionship this year! It's the exact same
Muy
AG
David_Puddy said:

2008? 10 years ago 2008?
TX_Aggie37
AG
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Your Friend said:

Your point was that Texas is far superior to A&M? At every meaningful sport outside of bass fishing?
lol
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.