Rangers fans

3,578 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Andy Farmer
Andy Farmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
M.D. said:

I think they've had enough, Andy.

This is getting hard to watch.

Wish I was rich enough for a heart emoticon.
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

M.D. said:

Here comes the old Doc K, popping in, overstating the "ownage" going on by one of his idiot "brethren" and moving on. Didn't miss that.

Nothing gets by Mr. H&R Block.
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

M.D. said:

Here comes the old Doc K, popping in, overstating the "ownage" going on by one of his idiot "brethren" and moving on. Didn't miss that.

Oh wow. A tax joke. How original.

Remind us what you do again.

Cue a nonsensical response because he's embarrassed to admit what he actually does.
M.D.
Andy Farmer said:

Mr. H&R Block.

Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

M.D. said:

Cue a nonsensical response because he's embarrassed to admit what he actually does.

Yes. Expose myself for all of TexAgs to see so I can be subject to the same ridicule as yourself.

Seems smart.
Ronnie Mund
^
|
Mr. HR.
Andy Farmer
Ronnie Mund said:

^
|
Mr. HR.

As far as you know
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

M.D. said:

Yes. Expose myself for all of TexAgs to see so I can be subject to the same ridicule as yourself.

Seems smart.
Ridicule? Yes, I'm really embarrassed to do what I do and make the money I make. It's so embarrassing. Expose myself? You have your history wrong there, chief. We both know you're a low level piss on who doesn't make dick. That's why you seek validation on here daily.
txjortsagent
AG
This thread goes to show that when you need a thread to deliver, a techtard will slap on a cap and be there in 30-40 minutes.
M.D.
Flexbone said:

Ridicule? Yes, I'm really embarrassed to do what I do and make the money I make. It's so embarrassing. Expose myself? You have your history wrong there, chief. We both know you're a low level piss on who doesn't make dick. That's why you seek validation on here daily.

God I've missed you
Flexbone
M.D. said:

Flexbone said:

God I've missed you
Why haven't you been here? Tech football not giving you anything?
M.D.
Tech football is an absolute abortion.

I haven't been here cause this place is f*ing dead. Nobody posts here anymore. And when they do it's just threads about UT and how little y'all care about them.
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

M.D. said:

Seems smart.

You're rich with irony ...thats for damn sure.
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

M.D. said:

Seems smart.

I'm not seeking validation, champ. You, on the other hand, race over to a team you don't even play anymore's board to puff your chest about the athletic accomplishments of kids half your age you don't know. You're literally attempting to live vicariously through them due to your own personal inadequacies.
Ronnie Mund
M.D.
Can anyone wind BLK up like Andy does?
Flexbone
M.D. said:

Can anyone wind BLK up like Andy does?

Can anyone play "pop in" better than Doc"?
M.D.
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

M.D. said:

Seems smart.

I'm not seeking validation, champ. You, on the other hand, race over to a team you don't even play anymore's board to puff your chest about the athletic accomplishments of kids half your age you don't know. You're literally attempting to live vicariously through them due to your own personal inadequacies.

My being here gives you purpose, cock breath.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.