Your annual Roger Clemens Reminder

5,927 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by HeyMoe
Caesar4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a messed up family.
Jock 07
AG
honestly surprised he hasn't gotten caught up in a scam like his buddy erxleben
Muy
AG
he wouldn't be caught dead near Erxleben...

Article - Erxleben sees himself as a victim

Quote:

BEAUMONT

There was a sense of promise the day Russell Erxleben walked out of the dark glass doors of a Beaumont federal prison in June 2005.

In his maroon Suburban, as he and his wife drove out of the sprawling complex of brick and metal, trimmed green grass and coiling barbed wire, she asked him to turn around and take one last look. After nearly five years of incarceration, the former University of Texas and NFL kicker was free.

"I told her no way, I am looking forward," he wrote in an email last month. "One thing I was thinking was I am never coming back here again."

Almost nine years later, he did, as inmate No. 04048-180.

SACR
AG
Flexbone said:

Clemens is probably my least favorite athlete ever. I'll never forget him showing up at the A&M-Notre Dame game in 2001, wearing Notre Dame gear and being interviewed on tv about it. What a massive tool.
That is hilariously pathetic.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
Your Friend
David_Puddy said:

Muy said:

Big 12-0 said:

I didn't know about the "country singer" situation...

I remember the story vaguely, but just read her Wikipedia and damn, she went wheels completely off after she was molested by Clemens.

Like father, like son. Both Roger & his kid are gigantic piles of sh-t.

Kody? Why?
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

Muy said:

Big 12-0 said:

I didn't know about the "country singer" situation...

I remember the story vaguely, but just read her Wikipedia and damn, she went wheels completely off after she was molested by Clemens.

Like father, like son. Both Roger & his kid are gigantic piles of sh-t.

Kody? Why?

For staring down our dugout. Not quite the level of his steroid using, underage molesting father though. Guess I should have clarified for Concordia graduates.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Dumbass.
HeyMoe
AG
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/11/son-roger-clemens-taunts-opposing-bench-after-big-home-run.html

Punk.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.