Putting the "BIG" in the BigXII!

3,536 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Read about it here:

http://www.lubbockonline.com/sports/20180602/big-12-reports-365m-revenue-increases-for-12th-year-in-row

Indeed!
TooCold
S
Like a ****** learning to swim with a life jacket on. Congrats on a slight increase in your ****ty revenue. You should thank the PAC 12 for sucking ass this past year.
Loyalty
AG
Isn't big 12-0 the old tech dude? Use to come around a lot back in the leach days?
Canyon99
Too super duper sweet!
LOYAL AG
AG
Revenue up. Spending up more. You ran a loss last year. Again It'll be fun to see if the conference can run out of money at the same time the GOR expires.
AggieTFA06
AG
BDF revenue may be up, but still can't compare to other big conferences. Also, no long term plan for survival.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
TXAGBQ76
AG
Welcome to four years ago..,
MyComputerCareer
We're here to validate you. Now consider yourself validated.
oneeyedag
Pennies on the dollar. Suppose that's why tards big brother laid off some folks.

https://www.hookem.com/2018/06/04/texas-athletics-lays-off-least-13-staff-members-departmental-restructuring/
AgGrad99
AG
Why is someone bragging about being in 3rd or 4th place?

It takes OU getting smacked in the playoffs, and Baylor being hit with financial sanctions because of unspeakable offenses, for your conference to move up to 3rd or 4th place in revenue per school.

Congrats?
Ronnie Mund
OP is like 50, proud of an athletic conference being 4th in revenue and bragging about it on an Aggie message board he's been a member of for 17 years. Lol.
King O Frod
From the article
Quote:

The 14-team SEC still leads the way with an average distribution of about $41 million per school, with the Big Ten reportedly at $38.5 million per school.
jrdaustin
AG
Came here thinking I was going to find a thread about Ketch.
TPS_Report
AG
Quote:

"We take a look projecting out in the future, we have a very healthy revenue picture, but more importantly we have very healthy institutions working very hard to be together keep Texas happy," said West Virginia President Gordon Gee, chairman of the league's board of directors.

Quote:

"We're very competitive and we're 10 teams," Gee said. "I think the advantage of the Big 12 teams is we're only 10 teams. We're agile. Sometimes it's difficult to get 14 teams or 12 teams or people with different views.
Translation: Now that A&M and Nebraska are gone, no one stands up to Texas.

Quote:

"I think there's a sense of a solidity about where we are right now, which is what I like the most."
Insert Chemical Ali pic here.

Quote:

"In the case of the University of Texas, as an example, I don't believe there's anybody in college athletics that's deriving more from their media ventures than Texas is, and that includes all of the other leagues," Bowlsby said. "That varies greatly in our conference from $1 million or so at some places to something approaching $20 million at UT."
Big 12 revenue is great! Want proof, we set up a system so one school would get significantly more revenue and it's working!

hunter2012
AG
It always impressive when they brag about their feudal system like it's the best thing ever. Keep the sips and the sooners happy and the gimps are happy to to be in a relevant conference for another year.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Big 12-0 knows once the BDF implodes, technological is heading straight to the Mountain West conference
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.