Just another stud recruit

17,114 Views | 172 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MyComputerCareer
digging tunnels
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jimbo is gonna tear it up this year in recruiting
dixichkn
AG
What do you mean "gonna?"
C Loves L
Make that 3 tonight. All with offers from the sips too.
MyComputerCareer
Hook em Herbie

MyComputerCareer
Herb you're on fire bro!
MyComputerCareer
MyComputerCareer
MyComputerCareer

Ronnie Mund
Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

Lexington Steele ballz deep in this dudes azz would make this picture less gay.
David_Puddy
Flexbone
So the best lineman in the state get Texas offers....and then within hours commit to us.

Texas is a BLUE BLOOD, guys.
Synopsis
Flexbone said:

So the best lineman in the state get Texas offers....and then within hours commit to us.

Texas is a BLUE BLOOD, guys.
Wow. That must sting (Texas). LOL.
MyComputerCareer
6/3/18 and Jimbo has almost closed out his 2020 OL.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Quote:

He should change his name from Green to Yellow because he's afraid of competition.

If he flips to Texas he can change his name to Burnt Orange for 4 years.
DayAg!
S
If that aint a bi-tch slap I dont know what is.
David_Puddy
AG
Visitor list for us this weekend is uhhhh......yeah
technoviking
AG
David_Puddy said:

Visitor list for us this weekend is uhhhh......yeah

Yep.
Ronnie Mund
Yep, the inside of my Batman undies looks like a bottle of Elmer's glue exploded.
Your Friend
Snap E Tom
I blue starred whatever you edited/deleted because whatever it was, you needed the sympathy after spending all night at the burn ward.
Texasteasipper
Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

He has OT Tyler Johnson committed and look for OT Javonne Shepherd to commit very soon and C Branson Bragg is heavy Texas lean.
GAC06
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

He has OT Tyler Johnson committed and look for OT Javonne Shepherd to commit very soon and C Branson Bragg is heavy Texas lean.

Look at you. 10pm on a Tuesday and you're on the website of a former rival of your t-shirt school talking **** about what you hope 17 year olds will decide. Bless your ****ing heart.
technoviking
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

You actually believe EJs BS still? How'd that DeMarvin Leal pick go?
Texasteasipper
technoviking said:

Texasteasipper said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

You actually believe EJs BS still? How'd that DeMarvin Leal pick go?

He is in Austin right now. I am very up to speed on Shepherd and word is as of now on Orangebloods is he doesn't think he is going to the Aggie BBQ or whatever it is. Could change his mind but thats what he said.
Texasteasipper
GAC06 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

Look at you. 10pm on a Tuesday and you're on the website of a former rival of your t-shirt school talking **** about what you hope 17 year olds will decide. Bless your ****ing heart.

Get some new material already guys. Wtf does Tuesday night at 10:00 pm have to do with anything?

You act like you have to physically travel to get here lol
GAC06
AG
It's ****ing pathetic at any time. Congrats on being too predictably stupid to get it. Keep updating us on what 16-17 year olds who actually have a chance of attending your t-shirt school decide. Just kidding, stick your hands in a wood chipper.
Flexbone
Care to place a wager on Shephard?
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

I am very up to speed on Shepherd and word is as of now on Orangebloods is he doesn't think he is going to the Aggie BBQ or whatever it is. Could change his mind but thats what he said.

The easiest reply is an oldie but a goodie

Your Friend
Texasteasipper said:

GAC06 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

Get some new material already guys. Wtf does Tuesday night at 10:00 pm have to do with anything?

Timeframes are awesome smack material here. Hey David I'm posting at 6a. Get me!
Your Friend
Flexbone said:

Care to place a wager on Shephard?

Have you paid up on your baseball wager yet?
Texasteasipper
GAC06 said:

It's ****ing pathetic at any time. Congrats on being too predictably stupid to get it. Keep updating us on what 16-17 year olds who actually have a chance of attending your t-shirt school decide. Just kidding, stick your hands in a wood chipper.

Hey guys. Its almost 7 am and just wanted to say high before my flight to Vegas. Thinking about you...
MyComputerCareer
Appreciate your tireless goal-tending efforts on this board (reminds me Jimbos recruiting), but we love Herb. Our friends over at Auburn have warned us to expect good things. Mazel, mazel.
Texasteasipper
Baron von Waffle said:

Appreciate your tireless goal-tending efforts on this board (reminds me Jimbos recruiting), but we love Herb. Our friends over at Auburn have warned us to expect good things. Mazel, mazel.

There are 10 threads a day about Texas here. Truly goal tending is impossible.

Herb was a great hire and a big improvement over Warehime thats for sure. Herb is extremely well respected in college football despite what your Auburn "friends" say so no matter.

Ok... Im gonna press a button and head out of here now.
digging tunnels
AG
Was Shepard's visit a "grand slam?"
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Texasteasipper said:

GAC06 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

Timeframes are awesome smack material here. Hey David I'm posting at 6a. Get me!

You have 0 smack material to run on ANY Aggie around here. You went to f-cking Concordia University.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.