Is this good?

3,284 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Dr. Nefario
Ronnie Mund
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Joe Exotic
AG
Best player in the state is an Aggie. No hum.
Your Friend
Great get! Btw I see you're posting on the surley now
BVAg85
AG
Sips didn't want him anyway. He would have brought their average down a little.
David_Puddy
AG
I guess if getting the state's top 2 players is good, then yes
HeyMoe
AG
Nothing to see here; just another top recruit who didn't want his coach trying to stick his tongue down his throat.
David_Puddy
AG
Or test his urine
dixichkn
AG
I respect his decision.
HeyMoe
AG
....or stick his tongue in his urine.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Quote:

Quote:
What does a&M have that would make somebody absolutely fall allover themselves trying to get there? I've actually been thru bryan,tx,and it's ridiculously boring with nothing to do,I'm thinking that they must be putting something in their water or doing these kids school work for them,it's like some children of the corn ****,I just don't get it,why would a top tier student athlete not want to play for the longhorns in ATX,could someone inform me with what's going on in aggieland,cause I'm ****ing baffled here trying to figure this out!! The only thing that seems plausible is that they're getting a free college degree,I know that FSU has been last in P5 conference scoring so maybe Jimbo is picking up where he left off
AgOutsideAustin
AG
^^^^^ the butt hurt is strong with that one.
David_Puddy
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

^^^^^ the butt hurt is strong with that one.

As is the piss poor grammar. I'm sure yet another of many that "chose a different route," like all of the dumbasses that post here that were too dumb to get into the school they vehemently defend on a daily basis.
HeyMoe
AG
Yeah, why wouldn't a top recruit rather go to Austin? More places to get your F-150 serviced, for starters.
BVAg85
AG
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E. said:

Quote:

Quote:
What does a&M have that would make somebody absolutely fall allover themselves trying to get there? I've actually been thru bryan,tx,and it's ridiculously boring with nothing to do,I'm thinking that they must be putting something in their water or doing these kids school work for them,it's like some children of the corn ****,I just don't get it,why would a top tier student athlete not want to play for the longhorns in ATX,could someone inform me with what's going on in aggieland,cause I'm ****ing baffled here trying to figure this out!! The only thing that seems plausible is that they're getting a free college degree,I know that FSU has been last in P5 conference scoring so maybe Jimbo is picking up where he left off

I like how he says that he's been through Bryan. Of course, you can tell so much about a place driving through on a highway. Sips always want to portray the College Station area as being some itty bitty town with only one stop light. I bet most of the ones that say that kind of stuff have never been to College Station. Yes, it's not a huge major city but the area does have a decent population. Plus, they always ignore the fact that Houston is just down the road. And there's enough in College Station to give 60,000 students something to do. After all, what do college students do in their free time anyway besides get drunk and try to get laid. I've lived in Dallas, Germany, Connecticut and College Station and when you're busy going to school or work they all end up being about the same on a daily basis because you're usually too busy to do a lot extra stuff anyway.
dixichkn
AG

Quote:

Quote:

I'm just gonna throw this out there........playing in the SEC? Where you can be seen every single week? On channels that DON'T usually carry soccer and NASCAR as their prime sports programming? Not having to play in Ames and Manhattan and Waco and Lubbock and Ft Worth in front of crowds of dozens? Actually being prepared to play in the NFL?

I don't know. Just spitballin'.
Schrute Farms
BVAg85 said:

Quote:

Quote:

I like how he says that he's been through Bryan. Of course, you can tell so much about a place driving through on a highway.

I learned enough about Austin during my 6hrs on I-35.
aTm2004
AG
I dunno, guys. Why would somebody want to go play teams like Alabama, LSU, Auburn, and Ole Miss every year when they can play the mighty Baylor Bears, TCU Horned Frogs, and the powerhouse Iowa State Cyclones? Another benefit is that you get an annual ass kicking in Dallas that's a short bus ride home so Huggie Herman can kiss your gameday boo boos.
Dr. Nefario

Quote:

Quote:
I just don't get it,why would a top tier student athlete not want to play for the longhorns in ATX

Because
“You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.” -Abraham Lincoln
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.