Lost in all this TV release....The Horns thanksgiving weekend game....

7,267 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Froppe
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
M.D. said:

Mimosas for dayssssssss

Hello friend
Flashdiaz
AG
yes, hell yes.
88jrt06
AG
BohunkAg said:

They think some folks might tune into this Kansas game accidentally thinking it's a Kansas basketball game. I think that's the strategy.
Dorothy looks hot in them ruby-red slippers, too. Plus, Toto will bring eyeballs. Adds up.
"We're not (playing) in Kansas anymore, Toto."
Your Friend
Good god that was terrible
88jrt06
AG
goodAg80 said:

David_Puddy said:

Your Friend said:

That's crazy man!

You need a new routine....my God, how sad
He is a poor man's Doc.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Good god that was terrible

Your incredibly stupid 15+ year "schtick," however, is not
Froppe
AG
BohunkAg said:

They think some folks might tune into this Kansas game accidentally thinking it's a Kansas basketball game. I think that's the strategy.
I doubt it, Bohunk. They know they'd get their asses whupped there, too. Poor 'sips.
Texasteasipper
Bonfire1996 said:

Texasteasipper said:

lmao. Literally nobody is talking about this on orangebloods. Carry on.
we member those days where we cared about nothing. Fran days.

Lol. Yea. Thats it. Herman makes playoffs before Jimbo does at Aggie. And this place and your minions will burn to the ground when that happens.
BohunkAg
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Lol. Yea. Thats it. Herman makes playoffs before Jimbo does at Aggie. And this place and your minions will burn to the ground when that happens.
I'm not sure how you figure that given each one's coaching history, and the fact that Herman has pissed off nearly every high school coach in Texas already, but yeah OK, whatever.
Jock 07
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Texasteasipper said:

And when this doesn't happen you'll crawl under a rock and disappear again only to emerge posting under a new handle after the sips hire the next coach after firing hairplugs herman.
Texasteasipper
Jock 07 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Texasteasipper said:

And when this doesn't happen you'll crawl under a rock and disappear again only to emerge posting under a new handle after the sips hire the next coach after firing hairplugs herman.

By the way. Looks like Texas top OT recruit Angilau is indeed enrolling into school this summer and skipping the mormon retreat. I know that was a big talking point around here as to why Texas #3 ranked class was not legit.
Texasteasipper
BohunkAg said:

Texasteasipper said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Texasteasipper said:

I'm not sure how you figure that given each one's coaching history, and the fact that Herman has pissed off nearly every high school coach in Texas already, but yeah OK, whatever.

Herman has pissed off nearly every high school recruit in Texas already?? LMFAO. Geezus this place is off the map.
aTm2004
AG
Texasteasipper said:

BohunkAg said:

Texasteasipper said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Herman has pissed off nearly every high school recruit in Texas already?? LMFAO. Geezus this place is off the map.
BohunkAg
AG
Exactly....the coaches think he is a dumb ass....which will catch up with him eventually.
David_Puddy
AG
BohunkAg said:

Exactly....the coaches think he is a dumb ass....which will catch up with him eventually.

Wonder what the hell would give them that idea? Couldn't have been the anal raping at home by God awful Maryland? No chance it would have been the fact that the moron wears a diamond grill? Surely not due to him being filmed walking off the team bus with a diamond ring around his neck while carrying a bat, before getting sodomized by TCU, right? Or absolutely no way it was him openly mocking a 20 year old opposing player on the sideline.....correct?
ghollow
AG
David_Puddy said:

BohunkAg said:

Wonder what the hell would give them that idea? Couldn't have been the anal raping at home by God awful Maryland? No chance it would have been the fact that the moron wears a diamond grill? Surely not due to him being filmed walking off the team bus with a diamond ring around his neck while carrying a bat, before getting sodomized by TCU, right? Or absolutely no way it was him openly mocking a 20 year old opposing player on the sideline.....correct?
I think it has something to do with him kissing all of his players. HS coaches would get thrown in jail for that.
digging tunnels
AG
I think it was the urine testing. Oh wait the burnt toast.
Or sending his concussed player back into the game. Or having a coach in a bunny costume. Or lying to his former employers and alumni
Ronnie Mund
Texasteasipper said:

BohunkAg said:

Texasteasipper said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Herman's pizzed off North Korea??!??!

Learn to read, dumb mother ****er.
screw-tu
Underrated post.
Texasteasipper
Ronnie Mund said:

Texasteasipper said:

BohunkAg said:

Texasteasipper said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Herman's pizzed off North Korea??!??!

Learn to read, dumb mother ****er.

Ok. Lmao! Yes, I misspoke. The point remains. And lets get this straight... Herman has indeed pissed off nearly every high school COACH in Texas already??? Lol...You really believe that? You ****ing idiots.
Texasteasipper
BohunkAg said:

Oh yes, so true. Of course it will. Recruiting is about to drop off a cliff. Winky face. Lololol
racerfink
Hey TexasTomSucker, STFU while you're behind.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Texasteasipper said:

BohunkAg said:

Oh yes, so true. Of course it will. Recruiting is about to drop off a cliff. Winky face. Lololol
@Kansas @11am on Black Friday. Rivalry.
Your Friend
Texasteasipper said:

Jock 07 said:

Texasteasipper said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Texasteasipper said:

By the way. Looks like Texas top OT recruit Angilau is indeed enrolling into school this summer and skipping the mormon retreat. I know that was a big talking point around here as to why Texas #3 ranked class was not legit.

Damn. Huge if true!
The D
AG
Nice little Friday night for you I see. On an Aggie message board
AggieTFA06
AG
Whoever made the decision to put tu vs kansas on Black Friday knew they couldn't compete with Black Friday shoppers.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Stat Monitor Repairman
Damn. If you would have told a sip 10 years ago that they would be playing KU as their thanksgiving rivalry game they would have probably split an your face and slapped yo ass with a dildo.
Froppe
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Damn. If you would have told a sip 10 years ago that they would be playing KU as their thanksgiving rivalry game they would have probably split an your face and slapped yo ass with a dildo.
Actually, I think 'sips have always preferred you slap dey ass with the dildo.

They prolly prefer the real thing, though, and we ain't talkin' Coca-Cola....
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.