Jerruh gonna sign this dude to a 50 year, one gazillion dollar contract

2,545 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgDotCom
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Sounds like Jerry's kind of guy. Long term, lifetime Dallas Cowboy.
BohunkAg
AG
Also, how long is not drafting Randy Moss gonna be the guidance for all of Jerry's player personnel decisions?
Brat86
AG
Sounds like an episode of Ballers...
AgBQ-00
AG
Don't know if he did anything or not. But that chick he is with is legit psycho. Reportedly talking about ruining his career with Zeke's ex-psycho
BVAg85
AG
What is Jerry Jones supposed to do at this point? Doesn't sound like anyone really knows what's going on. Of course this is a bigger story because it's a Cowboy player so, guilty or not, people will want him to hang for it. By the way, I think he is probably guilty.
West Point Aggie
AG
With every passing year CFB >>>>>>> the NFL...last year was the first year I did not watch a single nFL game, playoff game or the super bowl...just college...and it was awesome!

Hope it happens more and more to that league!
DayAg!
S
Quote:

.last year was the first year I did not watch a single nFL game, playoff game or the super bowl...just college...and it was awesome!
I havent watched that sheit show in 20 years.
AgDotCom
DayAg! said:

Quote:

.last year was the first year I did not watch a single nFL game, playoff game or the super bowl...just college...and it was awesome!
I havent watched that sheit show in 20 years
The NFL was great when I was a kid and watched it in the late 60s and the 70s. QBs got the crap knocked out of them and still played. Not saying I would watch or would want to go back to those days because of the long term physical effects, but I am saying I admired the hell out of those guys, including everyone who hit hard, played hurt, then manned up and kept going. Respect.

I don't watch much anymore, can't remember a game I watched from start to finish last year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.