poor teasips

4,020 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
Ronnie Mund
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.burntorangenation.com/recruiting/2018/4/10/17221386/demarvin-leal-trending-texas-longhorns-tom-herman-recruiting-2019

poor f**gots.
BohunkAg
AG
That one's gotta sting a little
Your Friend
Stay on him Herman! This ones far from over!
goodAg80
AG
Your Friend said:

YEAH MAN! Stay all over him.

goodAg80
AG

AgEng06
AG
Also linked at the bottom of that article....

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2018/4/16/17244114/erick-young-list-top-six-schools-texas-am-oklahoma-texas-longhorns-recruiting
txjortsagent
AG
"The gap between the two seems substantial."

These ****ing guys....
Joe Exotic
AG
Your Friend said:

Herman should try begging him and his mom to hold off while he's on an official visit with another school.

Oh wait that didn't work
nu awlins ag
AG
Your Friend said:

Right....
Bonfire 1996
The Collective
AG
Amazing the only clean program in college football was even in the running. Props to Tom.
Red Rover
AG
Disclosure: I did not major in English.

Quote:

Throughout the past three months, though, Texas has went from being perceived as one of Leal's top options, to emerging as the clear frontrunner as of late.

Am I missing something or does that sentence sound like it was written by someone that would score a 6 on the wonderlic test?
Red Rover
AG
... also I expect him to tumble from fringe top-100 to outside of the top-300 players if he sticks with this verbal. Poor guy.
The Collective
AG
Red Rover said:

Quote:

Throughout the past three months, though, Texas has went from being perceived as one of Leal's top options, to emerging as the clear frontrunner as of late.

Am I missing something or does that sentence sound like it was written by someone that would score a 6 on the wonderlic test?

It's similar to the way I wrote sentences in the 8th grade.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Red Rover said:

Quote:

I was looking at a resume from a 20 year old ME in Egypt today that had better English than that. SMU degrees aren't what they used to be.

Edit: This is Cody Daniel's article--not EJ's. Cody is a Kentucky grad, so this is par for the course. Carry on.
David_Puddy
AG
Another badass 4* and head to head over man kissing Tom huh? Mist be a Wednesday
Hood
AG
Check out this spin. Don't get dizzy.

2wealfth Man
AG
Herman's head is gonna explode real soon...........
Mookie
AG
Hedgeing like a BOSS
AggieBand2004
AG
CJS4715 said:

Red Rover said:

Quote:

Maybe it's more fan fiction, written in "urban dialect". You know these horns like that stuff
The Collective
AG
Hood said:

Was it Ketch or Burton that put together the high 3 star OL analysis?
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

And of course, it certainly helps the 'Horns case that Leal's mother is on board with Texas, adding further reason to believe that despite any push Texas A&M may make, if any, the Longhorns will be the pick when that time comes.
Not everybody is a spineless puss like Leek Leek. Herman has lost control of recruits' moms.

I guess Carrington has Jimbo shaking in his boots again.
redline248
AG
Your Friend said:

Quote:

"After I committed, I decided to just be 100-percent to A&M," he said. "It was Texas and Texas A&M head-to-head the whole time till Saturday, really. (Texas) wanted me to come out there, but I had already made my decision and I was dead-set on it about being an Aggie."
BVAg85
AG
CJS4715 said:

Red Rover said:

Quote:

Your sentence should read:. It's similar to the way I wrote sentences in the 8th grade when I was in the 8th grade.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Hood said:

That explains a lot, since Leal is not a 4 tech. Keep spewing knowledge sippy. Keep spewing it.
dixichkn
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Hood said:

That explains a lot, since Leal is not a 4 tech. Keep spewing knowledge sippy. Keep spewing it.
lololol........if that tweet spun any harder it'd be wrecking trailer parks right about now.

"Meh, we can just pick another Demarvin Leal off the vine because at his position, talent is not that big a deal"
Just confirms the decision for Leal IMO. What a slap in the face
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Quote:

The Aggies .are going to get Leal and Green which a year after missing out on Marvin Wilson and Walker Little really is a blow the Horns won't recover from.

And anyone expecting an uptake in wins this season is ignoring that our QB and RB situations are mediocre at best. Good to be hopeful...but remain realistic.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.