Wescott getting reamed on Twitter

7,295 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by oneeyedag
SACR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
HTownAg98
Wescott Eberts seems like they guy that would pledge every single fraternity with the hopes that one would take him, only to be denied by all of them.
The Collective
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Wescott Eberts seems like they guy that would pledge every single fraternity with the hopes that one would take him, only to be denied by all of them.

He's more like the kind of guy that went to cocks not glocks to collect dildos for personal reasons.
SACR
AG

He's worse.

He's a self-loathing Hoosier. He's from Indiana, and latched onto the arrogance of being a t-sip.

He used to call himself Ghost of Big Roy on burnt orange nation. The reason? He'd wear a Roy Williams jersey during games on television after Roy left for the NFL. Every time a player wearing the #4 jersey would make a catch, he'd pound his chest and say, "Ghost of Big Roy made that play!" I'm NOT making this up, he confessed this on a 'how I got my name' thread on bon.

He needed therapy to get over what Stephen McGee did to texas

There is also mounting evidence that he's in the closet, and struggling to deal with it. A passing remark about a recruit's "sparkling green eyes" raised some eyebrows on bon, and he hotly denied that he could be anything but heterosexual. If we doubt him, we could ask his ex-girlfriend (not sure how letting everyone know your ex dropped you proves your hetero status, but he's not known for being bright).

He's claimed to be a 'former professional scout' with absolutely no proof he was ever employed by any team or organization. His monumental lack of football knowledge also calls this claim into doubt.

Warning: title gore

I believe his major at texas was English, because he once bragged about being a 'certified' English teacher. His lack of writing skills makes this claim particularly questionable.
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I tried looking for that picture of him from a couple of years ago at the pool chatting up those babes, but it looks like he took it down.
The Agly Duckling
Champ Bailey said:

I tried looking for that picture of him from a couple of years ago at the pool chatting up those babes, but it looks like he took it down.
I would have, too.
AgEng06
AG
The best caption for that one was: "Is it just me or are these daquiris pretty strong?"

You could also just link the ones he does have up, they're just as embarassing...

And any number of pics here... http://www.pictame.com/user/justwescott/211551895
80s Guy
So if a man with some photoshop skills were to randomly replace that $$ necklace with a dildo, you're saying it would fit right in with the rest of his pictures?
SACR
AG
Not gay. Not gay AT ALL.

jamey, 3/13/20

Nuke_Ag05
AG
Wabs
AG
Have we found the ultimate representative of tu? What a complete *****...
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I came up with that one.
Caesar4
AG
Uh oh. Are we sure this guy has all of his mental faculties? I'd kind of feel bad if it turns out that he has some genuine mental challenges.
Potcake
AG
100% chance a guy named Wescott Eberts and who looks like that has been reamed numerous times.
GAC06
AG
Getting reamed seems right up that ladyboy's alley, so to speak
buda91
AG
What did he do or say to get that response. On what platform?
Wildmen03
AG
buda91 said:

What did he do or say to get that response. On what platform?
Basically said the SEC chant the fans did after the game was lame, and we should give up the "Texas Aggies" moniker in favor of the "SEC Aggies" since we're such fanboys of the conference.

And twitter.
GAC06
AG
I absolutely love their claim that we are trying to be them by calling ourselves Texas Aggies. Coming from some pantywaist from Indiana makes it especially rich.
pete85
AG
2 words..........

****** nozzle
Hubert J. Farnsworth
SACR said:

He's worse.

He's a self-loathing Hoosier. He's from Indiana, and latched onto the arrogance of being a t-sip.

He used to call himself Ghost of Big Roy on burnt orange nation. The reason? He'd wear a Roy Williams jersey during games on television after Roy left for the NFL. Every time a player wearing the #4 jersey would make a catch, he'd pound his chest and say, "Ghost of Big Roy made that play!" I'm NOT making this up, he confessed this on a 'how I got my name' thread on bon.

There is also mounting evidence that he's in the closet, and struggling to deal with it. A passing remark about a recruit's "sparkling green eyes" raised some eyebrows on bon, and he hotly denied that he could be anything but heterosexual. If we doubt him, we could ask his ex-girlfriend (not sure how letting everyone know your ex dropped you proves your hetero status, but he's not known for being bright).

He's claimed to be a 'former professional scout' with absolutely no proof he was ever employed by any team or organization. His monumental lack of football knowledge also calls this claim into doubt.

I believe his major at texas was English, because he once bragged about being a 'certified' English teacher. His lack of writing skills makes this claim particularly questionable.

I have never seen such a pathetic article as that first one. The fact that he called Mcgee a coward. Hahaha.
HTownAg98
SACR said:

He's worse.

Holy crap. This guy has a job at bon? Someone is paying him? I've seen more coherent writing from some of our resident tards and dip**** sips (there aren't many) that hang out here.
Paradise Ag
AG
SACR said:

He's worse.

That Steven McGee article is hilarious in the lengths Wescott goes to tout the toughness of Colt McCoy and then the 2010 Rose Bowl against Alabama happens.
Science Denier
AG
Caesar4 said:

Uh oh. Are we sure this guy has all of his mental faculties? I'd kind of feel bad if it turns out that he has some genuine mental challenges.
GTFO of Rivalries, ******.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
SACR said:

He's worse.

A grown man did/does this? And then talked about it to people who had no idea? I have second-hand embarrassment for that story and it sounds like he doesn't even have the social skills to realize he should be embarrassed by this story.
redline248
AG
He may have stopped growing, physically, but he's definitely not a man.
The Collective
AG
My parents have a picture of me wearing a "Texas Aggies" shirt when I was a baby. So, my whole life the term has existed "Texas Aggies" (and of course, predates my existence), but select Longhorn fans have chosen to throw a fit about it for about 8 years as some kind of slight against them.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
It's been in our War Hymn since 1919. Sips have to be the whiniest fans in college sports.
David_Puddy
AG
Has someone alerted the LonghornsExposed Twitter handle?
Scriffer
AG
SACR said:

Not gay. Not gay AT ALL.

Bonus Content: Reiki
"a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being."

I seriously only thought 40-something divorced, prescription drug addicted hags did reiki.
88jrt06
AG
SACR said:

Not gay. Not gay AT ALL.
IS THAT REAL?

Oh, please.
AgDotCom
CJS4715 said:

My parents have a picture of me wearing a "Texas Aggies" shirt when I was a baby. So, my whole life the term has existed "Texas Aggies" (and of course, predates my existence), but select Longhorn fans have chosen to throw a fit about it for about 8 years as some kind of slight against them.
A&M was founded prior to their school. We have called....and will call ourselves by any name we want.

88jrt06
AG
A Net Full of Jello said:

SACR said:

He's claimed to be a 'former professional scout' with absolutely no proof he was ever employed by any team or organization.

Maybe scouting out pros on Pacific St. in Houston after last call....
elfurioso92
AG
Wow, the sips sure attract some world class d-bags.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Wescott writes this bull**** because he enjoys a good, hard reaming
Spotted Ag
AG
Give the guy a break. How would you feel if your name was Wescott?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.