BON is mad we had "Texas Aggies" on our uniforms last night?

12,272 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Scrap Iron Ag
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
THE FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIE BAND

Just sayin'....
ABATTBQ87
AG
MooreTrucker said:

THE FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIE BAND

Just sayin'....

I approve!!!!
Wildmen03
AG
Band nerds.
MooreTrucker
AG
Wildmen03 said:

Band nerds.
Band queers, thank you very much.
SonnyPee
Is that really a picture of Randy on those tweets? Either way, What a buffoon.
Maroon Dawn
AG
This just in on the "They just don't care" front:

The Surlyhorns baseball thread on a 3 game series victory important to the mighty Little 10 standings against one and only archrival OU comes in at 13 pages and 600 replies

The Surlyhorns baseball thread on one meaningless weeknight game loss vs non-rival A&M that they just don't care about comes in at 11 pages and 500 replies

They just don't care....
Muy
AG
Did the state of Texas steal its name from these weirdos as well?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Muy said:

Did the state of Texas steal its name from these weirdos as well?

Randy believes so and is threatening legal action against the state for copyright infringement
Tmoneyag99
AG
pimplepopper said:

Sh*t just got real.

Has anyone pointed out to this dumbass that that document was approved in 1871, TAMU opened its doors in 1876, and tu didnt open its doors until 1883?

He is conveniently leaving out some pertinent facts. Wow...

This dude must be a contortionist. I cant imagine walking around with your head up your ass on a daily basis without getting a cramp somewhere.
The Reverse Apache Master
AG
Tmoneyag99 said:

pimplepopper said:

Sh*t just got real.

Has anyone pointed out to this dumbass that that document was approved in 1871, TAMU opened its doors in 1876, and tu didnt open its doors until 1883?

This dude must be a contortionist. I cant imagine walking around with your head up your ass on a daily basis without getting a cramp somewhere.
He's aware of the time discrepancy, but he was somehow able to "rationalize" it, but I don't remember how.

It all boils down to the fact that he is simply incompetent in reading and understanding what his "evidence" actually states, and not what he interpreted it to state.
LatinAggie1997
AG
I agree with a return to Texas Aggies in the end zones. The collective fits and head explosions during our national primetime game versus Clemson would register on the Richter scale.
MondayMorningQB
AG
AgNSX said:

Tmoneyag99 said:

pimplepopper said:

Sh*t just got real.

He's aware of the time discrepancy, but he was somehow able to "rationalize" it, but I don't remember how.

It all boils down to the fact that he is simply incompetent in reading and understanding what his "evidence" actually states, and not what he interpreted it to state.

I've always wondered where this Paul Bunyan story comes from... and tbh after reading for the first time, the document really reads as we should be called the Uni. Of Texas lmao. Perhaps we should get royalties on the name use.
Scrap Iron Ag
AG
Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.