BON is mad we had "Texas Aggies" on our uniforms last night?

12,238 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Scrap Iron Ag
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

What a bunch of absolute poons. Just absolute goofy poons.
David_Puddy
AG
Scoreboard, pendejos. Hope those f**gots enjoyed the S-E-C chant as well.
Vader 2020
Haha, f*gs
80s Guy
BohunkAg said:

What a bunch of absolute poons. Just absolute goofy poons.

Oh look, another ****ter post by a 15 year old dildo waving pimple faced twunt nozzle.... I guess he/she hasn't seen that we have been sporting that particular uni for longer than most of us can remember.
Ronnie Mund
One little baseball loss really, REALLY pizzed them the f*** off.

Lol.
BohunkAg
AG
David_Puddy said:

Scoreboard, pendejos. Hope those f**gots enjoyed the S-E-C chant as well.
I rather enjoyed that.
goodAg80
AG

Ragoo
AG
Texas Aggies has been a thing longer than The University of Texas at Autism
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Haha the responses on that thread are great. Especially the one linking their own website calling us the Texas Aggies.

They were complaining about the sun reflecting off the practice facility too, right? What a bunch of titty babies.
Jock 07
AG
We're the only Aggies in Texas, therefore we are the Texas Aggies. Newsflash we wear that uniform often, not just when we're playing the sips. poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor t-sips can't win on the field so they resort to trying to find another way to stroke their unfounded hubris. How predictably narcissistic of those dip****s to think that it's all about them though.
pimplepopper
AG

Sh*t just got real.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Maroon Dawn
AG
For a midweek loss to a non-rival they care nothing about, they sure are being a bunch of little beetches! Surely they would have already shrugged it off to focus completely on one-and-only arch rival OU this weekend which will no doubt draw a crowd that puts this one to shame!

Right sips?
Hood
AG
Wescott Ebberts runs the BON account.

His personal account was awash with the same crying as the BON one.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Also, are they seriously THAT dumb (that's a rhetorical question, of course yes they are) that they seriously do not get history? That once upon a time there were dozens of "A&M" schools with "Aggie" nicknames and that sports writers used "[State] Aggies" to differentiate them?

That we are just keeping alive yet another tradition older than any of theirs?

PPlayboy87
AG
Ragoo said:

Texas Aggies has been a thing longer than The University of Texas at Autism
This.

We were the Texas Aggies before anyone put a shovel in the dirt to begin building at tu. The idea that we're "stealing" the name 'Texas' is delusional ranting on their part.
AGinHI
AG
Quote:

The agricultural and mechanical college of this state would probably give just about anything to be the University of Texas.

Uh...No!

(And my apologies to my fellow Ags. I rarely post here and when I do I often drop this offensive picture. I just don't think they should ever live it down. Bunch of effin dildos think we want to be like them.)
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
David_Puddy
AG
pimplepopper said:

Sh*t just got real.

Does Duke do anything all day besides try and spread false, negative propaganda against us? Holy sh-t, what a nice awesome life that dildo has carved out for himself.
AgGrad99
AG
This is the weirdest thing about the Aggies, that texas fans have tried to push yet.

They are aware of the concept of a 'mascot'?

university of texas teams are called the texas longhorns.

Texas A&M University teams are called the Texas Aggies.

It's been that way for about 115+ years. Why on earth are they fixated with this now?

We're from Texas. We're the Aggies. What else would we call ourselves?

texas fans have so little going for their school right now, they are increasingly focusing on the dumbest things imaginable.

From their own yearbook, over 100 years ago (look at the caption under the picture):

Wabs
AG
AgGrad99 said:

This is the weirdest thing about the Aggies, that texas fans have tried to push yet.

It's been that way for about 115+ years. Why on earth are they fixated with this now?

texas fans have so little going for their school right now, they are increasingly focusing on the dumbest things imaginable.

From their own yearbook, over 100 years ago:

They are focused on this small thing, along with big dildos. A strange combination indeed.
ABATTBQ87
AG
AgGrad99 said:

From their own yearbook, over 100 years ago:

Farmers or Cadets was a more common name for the students at the A&M College of Texas up until 1912.

I did a quick search in the old yearbooks and the first mention of the Aggies was in the 1912 Longhorn

ABATTBQ87
AG
technoviking
AG

hmmm....
ABATTBQ87
AG
I apologize that I can't turn the image; but the 1917 Aggie Baseball team has "TEXAS" down the buttons and AMC on the sleeve.

ABATTBQ87
AG
1918 Team with AGGIES down the buttons:

BVAg85
AG
They're upset because we get more exposure nationally now that we're in the SEC. I guess they think people will forget they exist. I don't remember Texas Aggies ever being a problem until recently.
AgGrad99
AG

Quote:

Farmers or Cadets was a more common name for the students at the A&M College of Texas up until 1912.
Look at the caption under the picture.
AgGrad99
AG
BVAg85 said:

They're upset because we get more exposure nationally now that we're in the SEC. I guess they think people will forget they exist. I don't remember Texas Aggies ever being a problem until recently.
That is 100% it.

Their envy is oozing out of every stupid post they can muster.
Wabs
AG
BVAg85 said:

Also why the get their panties in a wad whenever they hear "SEC SEC SEC". They were talking about this on local Austin sports talk this morning. Hosts kept asking "why do they have to yell that chant? It's not like we care". LOL. They care.
dixichkn
AG
What an absolute bunch of butthurt little b**ches. Is there enough Kleenex, Midol and Vagisil available today to take care of that fan base?
dixichkn
AG
Wabs said:

BVAg85 said:

Also why the get their panties in a wad whenever they hear "SEC SEC SEC". They were talking about this on local Austin sports talk this morning. Hosts kept asking "why do they have to yell that chant? It's not like we care". LOL. They care.
Then why bring it up? Lol

Not their real rival..
Al Bula
AG
ABATTBQ87
AG
AgGrad99 said:

Quote:

Look at the caption under the picture.

Look at the year vs what year I posted
AgGrad99
AG
Im aware. Was just referring to the 'farmers/cadets' comment.
WHOOP!'91
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

1918 Team with AGGIES down the buttons:

Those unis are sweet. Our current team should do an homage.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

Nuke_Ag05
AG
AGinHI said:

Quote:

The agricultural and mechanical college of this state would probably give just about anything to be the University of Texas.

Uh...No!

(And my apologies to my fellow Ags. I rarely post here and when I do I often drop this offensive picture. I just don't think they should ever live it down. Bunch of effin dildos think we want to be like them.)

I propose someone post that on Wescotts twitter and BONs. Careful with Wescotts though. It may turn him on.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.