Thanks for visiting sippy

5,616 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by stexagg
DifferenceMaker Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not even going to gloat.
MrAbyss
MrAbyss
so weird how quickly they dissapear
Ronnie Mund
Hands out of the hover position, you f***ing f**gots.
txjortsagent
AG
Take your dongs with you and head on back to anal pound town
David_Puddy
AG
Poor GD tsips
Potcake
AG
txjortsagent said:

Uh, easy there tiger, where do you live?
ETA, me too but I get no anal, at home or Rundberg.
Your Friend
Great game Ags! Bring back the rivalry
txjortsagent
AG
Potcake said:

txjortsagent said:

Uh, easy there tiger, where do you live?
ETA, me too but I get no anal, at home or Rundberg.

I'm well outside the city limits
txjortsagent
AG
Your Friend said:

Sit in the corner and shut the **** up
bigfoot10s
AG
Your Friend said:

You know we play in almost every sport but football, right?
annie88
AG
Your Friend said:

I agree.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
txjortsagent
AG
I don't
Stiifdog
Nice it's 243-126-5 all time now.... About the same record percentage all time in all major men's sports........ Also 3-2 in the last 5 in baseball. Good job you won a close one.
Stiifdog
6 all time appearances in the college World Series and 2 wins is cute though.... If you are southwest Texas....
RAB87
AG
Dog, get back with me when you have numbers from modern times, not going back to when A&M was a small military school sending kids off to war while your dildo-waving Horns were smoking weed in Austin.
Ronnie Mund
Stiifdog said:

6 all time appearances in the college World Series and 2 wins is cute though.... If you are southwest Texas....

1am. This f**got is PIZZED.
Wildcat
AG
Registered 4/11 and 2 posts.

It's amazing how sips just happen to stumble into this place at after win or loss, register a new account, and decide to engage in old school smack.

I mean, surely sips wouldn't be so pathetic as to create a new one each time to hide their identity and shield them from the history of their previous dalliances in OR.
Bottlehead90
AG
In
Their
Heads

24/7
goodAg80
AG
Scoreboard
dixichkn
AG
I swear, every Bearkat Bobcat Concordia Tornado sip must major in history. Because they can sure quote the f out of it, along with cherry picked numbers and everything. Like it matters.

Here and now, you dildo loving freaks. Here and now. I know, it's not pretty. But it's your reality.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Still can't believe they tried to delay the game because their batters had to deal with glare. If that doesn't define the limp wristef sips, I don't know what does.
David_Puddy
AG
Stiifdog said:

Nice it's 243-126-5 all time now.... About the same record percentage all time in all major men's sports........ Also 3-2 in the last 5 in baseball. Good job you won a close one.

Were you stoned in your 350 square foot apartment at 1 am with your hands in hover position around 10 pm then decided to smoke some more weed and post this time machine nonsense? Hope you slept well, you've got 17 minutes to clock in to your sh-tty job, dildo.
TheDoctor
AG
What a bunch of ****ing losers.
80s Guy
So when does the BOMC fire back up with the "Bring Back The Game!" articles and blogs?

And before you hovering bastidges reply, remember that WE said any time anywhere and your crypt keeper AD denied it.
technoviking
AG
one of the best parts of the night was when ags were chanting "SEC SEC" some t-sips around me started mocking it with "O yea roll bama!..".

this is baseball bud, not football. and yes, the SEC is the best in this sport, too.
DayAg!
S
Meh, just flush twice everybody, It's a long way to Austin.
Stiifdog
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article192553079.html
Loyalty
AG
Stiifdog said:

You are Southwest Texas...
Ragoo
AG
Your Friend said:

what rivalry?
Jock 07
AG
go cry about it on the shag.... oh wait.
wbt5845
AG
Just another midweek game - just like playing New Mexico or Texas State.
technoviking
AG
Stiifdog said:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article192553079.html
just like the t-sips leaving last night's game. you just don't get it. they attended a baseball game, got beat by a team that plays in a better conference in baseball, and could only regurgitate talking points from a biased purple baylor reporter about football.

when i see that article, i just think of how butthurt sips must be to know that they don't get a chance to play in the best and most talked about conference in college sports. instead, they get to relish in the pure fantasy that they are on top of the ant pile that is the big dumpster fire; that OU owns in football and purple baylor has owned in baseball lately. congrats, you have no conference pride. we get it. because your t-shirt school has actively **** on its conference (in)mates so much over the years you have seen twice as many schools leave that **** conference as have joined it. and more schools have looked at leaving.

the network money that Mac Engel downplays is significant, as much as he wants it not to be. and the conference pride is useful, as it generates enthusiasm for the home games and peaks the interest of football recruits. it helps to build 500 million dollar football stadiums and state-of the art facilities that attract top tier coaches that you guys dream of getting but eventually have to end up settling on the likes of ole chollie and tommy boy. Speaking of tommy boy, he instantly imitated what we had been doing for years in building new lockers. he hand built them in his special way:

congrats on being the no-conference-pride-having joke of an athletic program that y'all currently are.

SEC. SEC. SEC.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Your Friend said:

dixichkn
AG
Stiifdog said:

Never seen that one before. Thanks for bringing to my attention. Just another reminder of what a sad bunch of whiny little b**ches y'all are and why I wake up every morning thanking God that we're rid of you. I need that article for future reference should even a shred of "man it'd be fun to play them again" wanders into my head.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.