Another BUst?

5,518 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Giggy Smalls
ZEEB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agdoc2001
AG
Did they assault the riders or the horses?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
I'll say it once again how any Dad can send their daughters to that school is beyond me.
wbt5845
AG
aggieZephyr said:

They were probably just horsing around.
aTm2004
AG
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
titanmaster_race
AgOutsideAustin said:

I'll say it once again how any Dad can send their daughters to that school is beyond me.
goodAg80
AG
The riders should have known better. What were they thinking hanging around in a place that allowed access to bad guys? #brileslogic
Iowaggie
AG
I'll say it once again, how any dad can send their horse there is beyond me.
Born Maroon
AG
The horses were asking for it

GiveEmHellBill
AG

"Together we....."

"...raped the horses!"

"and we...."

"rode off on the women!"
Roadhouse
AG
Sorry if this makes me a bad person, but as of now, anytime I see a person wearing Baylor apparel, whether a jersey on a player or a polo on a preacher, I conclude that they are a piece of *****

Licensing forum IP to them for a recruiting/discussion site as Texags does for that sicem365 site for financial reasons is influencing my opinion of this site and its management as well after being an active lurker here for years. Guess partnering with that poisonous fan base is due to my lack of willingness to buy stars.

Texags should end that relationship to make a point.
Andyzipp
AG
Roadhouse said:

Sorry if this makes me a bad person, but as of now, anytime I see a person wearing Baylor apparel, whether a jersey on a player or a polo on a preacher, I conclude that they are a piece of *****

Licensing forum IP to them for a recruiting/discussion site as Texags does for that sicem365 site for financial reasons is influencing my opinion of this site and its management as well after being an active lurker here for years. Guess partnering with that poisonous fan base is due to my lack of willingness to buy stars.

Texags should end that relationship to make a point.
So...just to follow your logic. A software developer (F5 Sports) that has graduates from A&M, but is unaffiliated with A&M should NOT sell their software to a different group of fans who are similarly unaffiliated with Baylor?

And somehow this is going to "make a point" to Baylor?
Roadhouse
AG
Hi Andy,

I erred in thinking the Texags forum IP was proprietary and then licensed (it once was in house perhaps?) Huge and inappropriate mistake on my part if it's actually situation that you have described. My apologies.

Maybe I should stick to lurking and telling those pesky kids to stay off my lawn.

F Baylor and their enabling fans either way.

All that aside, we should all expect one another to do what we can to end the promotion and/or existence of a poisonous program that is seemingly unable to provide reasonable safety for other students. If that means that F5 should choose between non-affiliated sites (that in reality have been in many ways "affiliated"), then perhaps that's something to explore. Not much else random people on the Internet can do to try to derail what's apparently out of control just up HW6.

Andyzipp
AG
Roadhouse said:

F Baylor and their enabling fans either way.

If nothing else, we can all agree on this.
Roadhouse
AG
Absolutely. And thanks for taking the time to cordially point out my lack of factual commentary. Very embarrassed and sorry for that to all.

In serious matters like this, it's inexcusable and very counterproductive and damaging for anyone to publish falsehoods as I rashly did. Sincerely sorry. As the father of a young woman, I am a bit too emotional about the topic perhaps.
EastSideAg2002
Meet the new culture. Same as the old culture.
Reservoir Dog
agdoc2001 said:

"Why not both" gif needed!
Muy
AG
Nay means nay!
AggieTFA06
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Kim Mulkey is going to want to punch you in the face.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
dixichkn
AG
agdoc2001 said:

This isn't Oklahoma..........
End Of Message
AG
Muy said:

Nay means nay!

Well played. Next blue moon is on me.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
End Of Message
AG
Ol' beef jerky face has been quiet lately.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Talon2DSO
AG
It's amazing to me that the ncaa has been silent on Baylor.
"Life's tough, but I'm tougher."
AggieChemE09
AG
I caught a 24hr ban from /r/cfb for a comment in that thread.
Giggy Smalls
I did hear some details on this particular one. Apparently it was all consensual and being filmed by one of the dude's on his phone. He told all involved he was going to post it to snapchat and they apparently all agreed and that is on video also.

Then it got messy the next day when the girls realized what they had agreed to. Whatever. Burn it all down anyway.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.