LIGHT THE TOWER

10,830 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by nu awlins ag
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prosperdick
AG
Oh they're number 2 all right...
Flashdiaz
AG
jja79
AG
When Texas Tech has football scoreboard on you and clearly superior basketball and baseball programs, when TCU ***** slaps you in everything and Baylor just left Austin feeling better about themselves you hold on to whatever you've got.
HTownAg98
Alabama is seven wins behind the sips but will manage to pass the sips next year.
Bottlehead90
AG
History is irrelevant until it's not
soso33
No. 2...
This is too easy
Potcake
AG
Bad bull on thread title OP, I thought they won Moot Court Natty again.
OKG2000
AG
jja79 said:

When Texas Tech has football scoreboard on you and clearly superior basketball and baseball programs, when TCU ***** slaps you in everything and Baylor just left Austin feeling better about themselves you hold on to whatever you've got.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Not sure I would boast about moving up any list due to another's failures/misfortunes as opposed to my accomplishments.

Well, the sips do accept and laud wins aided by the zebras.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Where they put this asterisk?

What time is the parade?

Will there be second place rings?
e=mc2
AG
BohunkAg said:

Why use a photo from two coaches ago? I guess because of 8 straight years of massive suckage.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

Not sure I would boast about moving up any list due to another's failures/misfortunes as opposed to my accomplishments.

Well, the sips do accept and laud wins aided by the zebras.

Umm, guess you didn't celebrate our '99 Alamo Bowl Victory like I did.

https://sports.theonion.com/texas-a-m-fans-celebrate-1999-alamo-bowl-victory-over-p-1819573728

Quote:

Following the NCAA's decision Monday to vacate all of Penn State's wins from 1998 through 2011, thousands of Texas A&M students and fans poured onto campus in a frenzy of excitement to celebrate what has now been ruled as a victory for their team in the 1999 Alamo Bowl. "First thing we had to do was track down Coach [R.C.] Slocumwe found him at home mowing his lawn and immediately dumped Gatorade on him," said 32-year-old former Aggie fullback Ja'Mar Toombs, standing in a streamer-strewn street below a banner reading "Congratulations, 1999 Alamo Bowl Champs." "You spend your whole life dreaming about NCAA rulings like this, and when one finally comes, you almost can't believe it. I'm just so happy to share it with those of my teammates who are still around." When reporters asked about the appropriateness of celebrating a game that took place during a trip on which Jerry Sandusky allegedly molested a young boy he brought with him to Texas, their questions were inevitably drowned out by triumphant chants of "A and M!"
LatinAggie1997
AG
No I didn't. I remember thinking it was favorable news to our record but not celebration worthy.
LonghornDub
friscodick said:

That's the kind of brilliance I come here for. I bet you've been saving that up since you were three.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Texasteasipper
Texas will surpass 900 wins this year. You guys should get to 900 roughly about 2042.
DatTallArchitect
AG
When you can't enjoy the present, relish in what once was.
Bottlehead90
AG
And you still will be posting on an Aggie message board because you need our validation

So sad
MelvinUdall
Texasteasipper said:

Texas will surpass 900 wins this year. You guys should get to 900 roughly about 2042.

Much later than that, you know they play in the toughest f'ing conference in college football and wins will be hard to come by.
petey88

another dildo parade in the works ?

perhaps they can use puke orange lighted ones this time
HTownAg98
nhayden said:

Texasteasipper said:

Much later than that, you know they play in the toughest f'ing conference in college football and wins will be hard to come by.

I can't post it here because it will be flagged and I'll catch a ban, but there's a meme about a race amongst mentally challenged people, and winning that race. That is you for the foreseeable future.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Texasteasipper said:

You're welcome. Ags had to go off and defend the world so that today you could make this post.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Member when tu had 120 people on their football team?? I member.
CoachLB
If you sips talking trash are 35 years old or so you have seen your team and the Aggies win almost the exact same amount of games. Before then when the horns were winning most of those 900 games teams like Army and Yale etc were college powers. Times have changed. Your 1969 NC team was all white. And one crook Nixon handed the trophy to another Royal. Welcome back to the future horns.
Muy
AG
Texasteasipper said:

You guys should have saved up some of those wins from the pre-80's good old days.
RGLAG85
AG
See, you mention light, any kind of light, and the cockroaches come out!
Your Friend
Texasteasipper said:

damn
TCSD84
Texasteasipper said:

Bfd. How many wins were in the last decade?
Science Denier
AG
LonghornDub said:

friscodick said:

That's the kind of brilliance I come here for. I bet you've been saving that up since you were three.
Does your old ass even remember what you did when you were 3? Or 30?

Or yesterday?
HTownAg98
Your Friend said:

Texasteasipper said:

damn

You should be crowing about your school, because they are still undefeated.
CoachLB
Where you around for most of those wins back in the day of all white teams?
Your Friend
What idiotic point are trying to make?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Your Friend said:

What idiotic point are trying to make?

Dumbass
Texasteasipper
These Aggie responses are great! Maybe everyone in the top 20 in all time wins should shave off a few decades of football history just so aggies can catch up

jja79
AG
How is it living in the past?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.