Question for the sips on here.

4,933 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Potcake
CoachLB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One QB is recovering from surgery and missed several games because of injury. The other QB got knocked out more than a bad club boxer. Did your Mensa coach even try to sign any quarterbacks? Serious question.
ABATTBQ11
AG
He tried, but they all saw Ehlinger get the **** knocked out of him all season and said no thanks. They also aren't into the whole guy on guy thing either.
Flashdiaz
AG
don't need them... WR are all studs and will rotate in and out of QB (depending on injuries) and pass the ball to each other.
80s Guy
Who needs a quarterback when you have the 18 Wheeler package?
wbt5845
AG
I guess they're argument is there wasn't a QB they could get who was worth the slot.

They need a JUCO QB bad.
aggdds79
AG
Coach- probably fortunate for them that 2 signed early. Pro style 4* from Cali and DT 4* from Okie. The way the 2 from last year got hit they won't make 4 years
CoachLB
Thanks. I really had no idea if they had signed anyone. The young guys better be ready. Herman and Beck have a history of QB injuries everywhere they have been. If you run your QB 20 times a game he better be more of a option throwback type guy or you better have plenty of quarterbacks on your roster. Even in a non physical league like the Big 12.
Your Friend
Good thread
MyComputerCareer
As predicted the cockroaches have returned to the dark. They must really like Jimbos first transition class, (especially compared to Mensa's) otherwise they'd be here touting how awful it was. You just can't find guys like Brown or Jackson in the bdf.
CoachLB
Thank you! I was beginning to wonder if anyone of you guys would show up. But then again most of those guys don't want answer a football question they just want to trash talk.
Johnny2Fan
But they beat Missouri!
huisachel
We signed 2 qbs early and they both are on campus already and one of you cockroaches posts that we didn't sign a qb. Duh

How are we supposed to keep up with dumbazzery of this degree?

No wonder the politics board thinks the football boards are the crawl space for the demented of Aggieland
MetoliusAg
huisachel said:

Several thousand students at your school held a dildo parade last year. A. Dildo. Parade.

Now, what is it you were saying? Something about dumbazzery?
petey88

he doesn't like to be reminded he was there
Caveman Ag
AG
petey88 said:

he doesn't like to be reminded he was there

Did he sneak in? I thought only TU students or alumni were allowed?
Heisenberg01
AG
huisachel said:

We signed 2 qbs early and they both are on campus already and one of you cockroaches posts that we didn't sign a qb. Duh

No wonder the politics board thinks the football boards are the crawl space for the demented of Aggieland

People who think bringing up the logic of the politics board helps their point... bless your heart.
huisachel
My point was that even those paranoids think a lot of you guys are demented

I just come here for the entertainment. Same for Hornfans, which is a different form of looney but still looney. The dildo thing was a reaction to something the Morons in the legislature were doing.

Try to imagine some of the protests we would see in BCS if the legislature met there.
Muy
AG
You like to get your skull caved in here for entertainment?
RGLAG85
AG
huisachel said:

My point was that even those paranoids think a lot of you guys are demented

I just come here for the entertainment. Same for Hornfans, which is a different form of looney but still looney. The dildo thing was a reaction to something the Morons in the legislature were doing.

Try to imagine some of the protests we would see in BCS if the legislature met there.
Arrogance much? Just showed your dumb ass again or should I say, sip much! Make no mistake, the protest had nothing to do with where the state legislation meets, it has everything to do with the liberal bastion of a waste land the forty acres under I35 has become. Go back to the political boards where you have a few friends.
petey88

why didn't you clowns march your dildos over to the legislature instead of parading around on sip campus ?
CoachLB
Maybe AGGIES do not follow horn recruiting as close as horns follow everything A&M. I asked a legit question. I also said I was not trash talking but was just wondering and asking the horns plans at quarterback. I do not follow horn recruiting and was hoping to get a legit answer which I did. Then you come here name calling. So my next legit question. Why are you always such ***** on here?
huisachel
It is not just here
CoachLB
Yeah I pretty much figured that.
Texasteasipper
CoachLB said:

Maybe AGGIES do not follow horn recruiting as close as horns follow everything A&M. I asked a legit question. I also said I was not trash talking but was just wondering and asking the horns plans at quarterback. I do not follow horn recruiting and was hoping to get a legit answer which I did. Then you come here name calling. So my next legit question. Why are you always such ***** on here?

Haha I swear this place is like walking into an alternate universe... (insert the popular crying face emoji)
David_Puddy
AG
Texasteasipper said:

CoachLB said:

Haha I swear this place is like walking into an alternate universe... (insert the popular crying face emoji)

Except for the fact that several of your T-shirt ilk pay for the Maroon & White board.
CoachLB
And yet you keep coming back.
MyComputerCareer
Coach they're obsessed
= teasipper
Texasteasipper
CoachLB said:

And yet you keep coming back.

I mean, the entertainment value was certainly implied. And Texas news is usually here first.

Looks like a great day for your basketball team. You guys would be all over a 3 page thread on this if it were Texas already...
CoachLB
Just having fun with you. It would not be old rivialries if there were only AGGIES on here. I know this is all in fun. And we all know when something important comes up like the young man from the Longhorn basketball facing cancer we all pull together.
Texasteasipper
CoachLB said:

Just having fun with you. It would not be old rivialries if there were only AGGIES on here. I know this is all in fun. And we all know when something important comes up like the young man from the Longhorn basketball facing cancer we all pull together.

Fair enough! I have several aggies in my family. And yes, all in good fun. But man, it seems many of your fellow aggies around merely want this place to sh*t on Texas all day long without any discourse. Where is the fun in that?
Ragoo
AG
Horns suck. Most Horn fans suck.
Token
AG
this thread sucks
CoachLB
When a thread sucks I usually just get off of it and never open it again. But then again that is just not who you are. Right Token.
Tmoneyag99
AG
Texasteasipper said:

CoachLB said:

Fair enough! I have several aggies in my family. And yes, all in good fun. But man, it seems many of your fellow aggies around merely want this place to sh*t on Texas all day long without any discourse. Where is the fun in that?
We love discourse but dont kid yourself, Sh*tting on sips all day long without discourse is really fun.

Some of your fellow sips or T-shirt sips have been coming here for 10+ years trying to do nothing but sh!% on Aggies. All I can say is on this board 1) you gotta earn your stripes and 2) don't dish it out if you can't take it.
Potcake
AG
Hey teasipper, FTR, you were just advised to grow a pair, by a female. Aggie women have thicker skin than you and your discourse.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.