ChoseMinnyState's dumbassery (the 2018 recruiting edition).....

2,523 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let's put it all on a single thread. There will be plenty more to shove up his ass (before he disappears) about Herman's coaching abilities, 2019 recruiting, etc. Feel free to add as I'm just pulling these from one thread. That poor dumbass is in the fetal position in his cubicle right now.

Quote:

Chosen One
In reply to AgDotCom 2:18p, 1/19/18
V

Once upon a time, Jimbo was a great recruiter, now he just lives off his reputation and you guys fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

Looking forward to 10 years of what you saw at FSU last year.

BTW ask Jimbo what he thought of Herman when he faced him at Houston.

Quote:

Chosen One
In reply to Schrute 3:19p, 1/19/18
V
And yet the recruits seem to love the young coach and not so much the old guy with a natty. I'm glad you have renewed excitement, too bad it's going to get crushed by Saban and Dabo.

This one is probably the most hilarious. Even the most blowhard mod stated that the gap between Texas and Georgia's class was greater than Texas and #15 UCLA's. Seems like they're losing players to places like Arkansas.
Quote:

Chosen One
In reply to Heisenberg01 3:24p, 1/19/18
V

Class isn't finished yet, Texas will add another 9 guys before signing day. We still have a solid shot at the #1 class. Last time Texas did that was in 2002, remember that class, it resulted in a natty in 2005. Ahhh, good times.

Quote:

Chosen One
In reply to FDT 1999 4:31p, 1/19/18
V

Spend 100 million on coaches and you can't afford quality bagmen. Lol.

With the Minny State degree, he has trouble counting.......

Quote:

Chosen One
In reply to David_Puddy 6:39p, 1/19/18
V
247 just gave Texas 4 5'star recruits in their final recruiting rankings. I believe that will give Texas 5 5'star in the composite rankings.

Quote:

Chosen One
In reply to Ragoo 12:21p, 1/20/18
V

Now you have Jimbo, Do you think he cares how many he wins? He is set for life all he has to do is show up.

With only a littler over 1 month to recruit, he will have taken a class from around 40 to top 15. I'm sort of nervous as to what he'll do with a whole year.

Quote:

Chosen One
In reply to Carl Hungus 9:49a, 1/22/18
V

Lol, dude posts like he is drunk and muttering to himself, so I called him out in a nice way, but gayness noted.

Winning takes talent and coaching, you don't have either. You just hired a coach that went 7-6 with elite top 10 talent. He is also a coach that got his ass handed to him by Tom Herman when Tom was playing with U of Houston talent. Those are facts. I don't care that he won a championship he did it with a once in a lifetime QB and that guy doesn't play for A&M. Your talent is sub-par, I wouldn't even call it sub par since you have to play in the SEC it is way below par for that league. Yea, you have a few quality players, but not enough, especially on defense, and your defensive coaches are nothing to write home about.

In short, your team is in a whole it can't dig it's way out of, even if Jimbo is the elite coach you envison him to be, he isn't going to get the elite talent you need to compete, Bama and Georgia will, and that is why you won't win Jack anytime soon. Good luck with those 8 win seasons, and that 75 million salary you gave away. The next 10 years are going to be painful for your fan base.

Quote:

Chosen One
In reply to Flexbone 3:05p, 1/22/18
V

Let me take a few minutes to break down so as to dispell the delusion of this forum.

1. I never said or expected Jimbo to turn your class into a top 10, I have been saying just to opposite, don't believe me look at my posts in the Recruiting Forum. However there are a number of guys that neither Texas or A&M recruited and are now recruiting, Ojomo being a prime example. He is a late bloomer with a ton of upside. Texas didn't even start recruiting him until late December. When he got his offer from A&M everyone penciled him in to the Ags. Well one visit from Carrington and now Texas gets a visit and a few Crystal balls in their direction.

Ossai has been a heavy Aggie lean for most of the year, you even kept Terry Price his recruiter who has built a deep relationship with him. He gets a visit from Carrington and boom he is now leaning to Texas.

Carrington is largely responsible for the success of this class, and he is still doing some major work.

As for Texas class last year, Texas didn't crack the top 25, it was around 27. However, what Herman did do was not lose a single committed player and he added several difference makers including Toneil Carter a one time Georgia commitment and Daniel Young who will be our starting RB for the next couple years. He also found some juco guys that contributed and solidified our dline depth. So far Jimbo's class is moving in the opposite direction losing a couple of committed players, including your best DB.

3. Jimbo is a coach on the same level of Mack Brown, good recruiter, but overrated as a coach. He spent 10 years at FSU and during that time one championship and it came with a once in a lifetime player. Just like Mack. Lots of 10 win seasons just like Mack, and he has gotten complacent just Like Mack, that is why he went 7-6 last year, and that was with top 5 talent.

I'm convinced Jimbo is will give you a bump in recruiting, but it's nothing like what Texas has this year. Your coming into a situation where everyone is on an upswing. Arkansas just hired Chad Morris and brought with him Traylor who is a witch of a recruiter. Oklahoma is going to be a ***** to recruit against, especially in the DFW area. Herman has Houston and most of east Texas locked up. LSU and Bama are still elite programs.

If you think Jimbo is just going to walk in and dominate, keep dreaming.

Quote:

Chosen One
11:48p, 2/5/18
V

You guys are delusional.

But keep talking about this champion coach, he is a pretender and you don't know it. Trust Jimbo lol, it rolls off the tongue like Trust Chief. Bwahahahahah

have a good night.

Aaaaaaand for the grand finale.....

Quote:

Chosen One
In reply to Flexbone 1:47p, 2/5/18
V

Lol,

Tell me about it when it happens, all you have now is a coach that has basically given up on the 2018 class and concentrating on 2019. No one else is putting that much effort into 2019 as they are still trying to close on 2018.

We shall see how it works out, I'm confident in one thing. You will not do what Texas did this year, snag 11 of the top 15 in the state. If you out recruit Texas it will be only a slight advantage and will be short lived. Jimbo is not a good enough coach to beat Saban and you don't have Jamis Winston to bail him out. Once everyone realizes 9 wins is your ceiling, the shine will ware off.

Quote:

all you have now is a coach that has basically given up on the 2018 class and concentrating on 2019. No one else is putting that much effort into 2019 as they are still trying to close on 2018.

Quote:

all you have now is a coach that has basically given up on the 2018 class and concentrating on 2019. No one else is putting that much effort into 2019 as they are still trying to close on 2018.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Chosen One
Bwahahahahahaha

I bet you have dreams about me
David_Puddy
AG
Chosen One said:

Bwahahahahahaha

That took about 5 minutes for me to copy from 1 thread. You make it too easy, you nut grabbing goober
Ronnie Mund
Chosen One said:

Bwahahahahahaha

This dude is PIZZZZEED.
Hollywood Hogan
Funniest part, he spends all of this time on our board talking and defending a school he DIDN'T EVEN GO TO! Fkn loser
e=mc2
AG
Chosen One said:

Bwahahahahahaha

Don't come here often, but I'm betting you're 5'8, 285 and smell like a fresh turd. Don't forget to pay the sloot who dumped you child support for your dumb, fat ass kids (who probably aren't even yours). What a goofy dill dough.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Username change in 4..3..2..
Hollywood Hogan
LatinAggie1997 said:

Username change in 4..3..2..
Just want this in my post so i can go back and check what it is when he changes it lol

(Chosen One possible name change)
Wunder
AG
Quote:

Brian DavisVerified account @BDavisAAS 11m11 minutes ago

Herman credits personnel director Derek Chang for encouraging him to target the 2018 class instead of "just signing guys to sign them" in 2017. "What a fantastic idea by Derek and tremendous foresight."

Kirk BohlsVerified account @kbohls 9m9 minutes ago

Herman said he really liked the early signing period in December.

So Fisher was accused of giving up on '18 to focus on '19 however that was clearly not the case. Herman actually did give up on '17 to focus on '18 so I guess good job Herman for going full court press on one year and still not filling the positions that he truly needs. To make matters worse the Bohls tweet blew my mind. He enjoyed the early signing period because he had zero competition out of college station. Now that he has a challenge an hour and half away and things are on a level playing field, Herman is getting owned like the little ***** boy that he is. Will be fun to see how this develops.
Hollywood Hogan
Noreguard said:

Quote:

Brian DavisVerified account @BDavisAAS 11m11 minutes ago

Herman credits personnel director Derek Chang for encouraging him to target the 2018 class instead of "just signing guys to sign them" in 2017. "What a fantastic idea by Derek and tremendous foresight."

Kirk BohlsVerified account @kbohls 9m9 minutes ago

Herman said he really liked the early signing period in December.

So Fisher was accused of giving up on '18 to focus on '19 however that was clearly not the case. Herman actually did give up on '17 to focus on '18 so I guess good job Herman for going full court press on one year and still not filling the positions that he truly needs. To make matters worse the Bohls tweet blew my mind. He enjoyed the early signing period because he had zero competition out of college station. Now that he has a challenge an hour and half away and things are on a level playing field, Herman is getting owned like the little ***** boy that he is. Will be fun to see how this develops.
petey88
e=mc2 said:

Chosen One said:

Bwahahahahahaha

Don't come here often, but I'm betting you're 5'8, 285 and smell like a fresh turd. Don't forget to pay the sloot who dumped you child support for your dumb, fat ass kids (who probably aren't even yours). What a goofy dill dough.

you're giving him too much credit, but I bet you are fairly close on the 5'8", 285 thing. He's probably more like 5'5" and 305
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.