Does it worry Aggies.....

10,059 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dixichkn
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas is going to end up TWENTY TWO spots ahead of TCU in the recruiting rankings. Anyone want to guess how next year and the year after and the year after game will go against them?
LonghornDub
David_Puddy said:

Thanks buddy. How did your alma mater Baylor end up?
Third best in the BDF, and my alma mater UT was third best in the nation. I haven't checked on my alma maters UH, San Antonio College or Four C College yet.

Edit for further info on my alma maters: UT slipped to fourth in the nation, UH WAS 60th, and I fear Four C is OOB. Didn't find a football program for SAC either,
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Herne the Hunter
LonghornDub said:

.....that Waddle just got his fifth star?
No one does less with more than sip.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Can you imagine being so out of touch with reality that you actually think that tu football is in a better place than Texas A&M? It truly boggles the mind to think about.
Your Friend
Why is atm in a better place? New coach smell? Sec?
coolerguy12
AG
Conference, facilities, money, support. Physical location is not in a liberal cesspool infested by homeless people. Our coach doesn't have a grill or wear a giant ring necklace or carry a baseball bat around or kiss his players or check their pee color or give them burned breakfast.
up-n-aTm
AG
Well......I think we're done here.
Cynical_Texan
AG
coolerguy12 said:

Conference, facilities, money, support.
All of these. The fact you can't see the BDF is killing "your brand" is comical. What was tu's average home attendance? How did the students love those new rules placed on them?

I assist you guys in ratings so I can laugh at the missed FG's, shanked punts and interceptions in the endzone every week. I consistently get good laughs from "your team".

Long as you sips continue to get rolled by teams like Maryland, Kansas, TBAT etc. the program will continue to have poor attendance and be an afterthought in the BDF. The fact you guys think your **** don't stink doesn't help either.
David_Puddy
AG
coolerguy12 said:

Conference, facilities, money, support. Physical location is not in a liberal cesspool infested by homeless people. Our coach doesn't have a grill or wear a giant ring necklace or carry a baseball bat around or kiss his players or check their pee color or give them burned breakfast.

coolerguy just took a post Freebirds sh-t on Buscemi's bird chest and then pissed in his mouth.
dixichkn
AG
David_Puddy said:

coolerguy12 said:

coolerguy just took a post Freebirds sh-t on Buscemi's bird chest and then pissed in his mouth.
By simply telling the truth. It's that easy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.