Does it worry Aggies.....

10,061 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dixichkn
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.....that Waddle just got his fifth star?
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Propane & Accessories
AG
Does it worry you that you have to post on A&M forums for validation?
You're tearing me apart- Tommy Wiseau
03_Aggie
Excuse my ignorance, is Waddle the guys name or a nickname he received after some sort of visit from the kissing coach?
Bottlehead90
AG
I guess if you live in your parents basement
That would be good news

I trust Jimbo
MooreTrucker
AG
LonghornDub said:

.....that Waddle just got his fifth star?
Only if you buy into the "recruit rankings are over-inflated as soon as they commit to tu and unjustifiably lowered if they go somewhere else" line of thinking.

And if it makes you (Horns in general, not you specifically) feel better about yourself to over-inflate rankings to make yourself look better now (and look bad later when they don't live up to it), have at it.

I'd rather win games with under-rated kids than suck rocks with over-rated players.
MooreTrucker
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

UncleJew15 said:

UncleJew15 said:

03_Aggie said:

Excuse my ignorance, is Waddle the guys name or a nickname he received after some sort of visit from the kissing coach?
It's the players name, and how Jimbo will be walking Thurs morning. because the kissing coach is sticking it in and breaking it off.
Since when have we allowed Middle school kids to post on here?
It's called targeting a demographic and utilizing local, colloquial language. Witness its effectiveness.

I mean are you counting the number of good offensive plays Texas had this season?
minus the punts I think we had just over 10 good offensive plays in 2017. I remember running out fingers at thanksgiving.
Is that supposed to be bragging?
AgEng06
AG

UncleJew15 said:

UncleJew15 said:

03_Aggie said:

It's the players name, and how Jimbo will be walking Thurs morning. because the kissing coach is sticking it in and breaking it off.
Since when have we allowed Middle school kids to post on here?
It's called targeting a demographic and utilizing local, colloquial language. Witness its effectiveness.

I mean are you counting the number of good offensive plays Texas had this season?
minus the punts I think we had just over 10 good offensive plays in 2017. I remember running out fingers at thanksgiving.
Texas velvet maestro
Our offense wasn't good.
getting Waddle would be nice.
Flexbone

Our offense wasn't good.
All that "talent" based on recruiting rankings and Herman - the offensive GENIUS - couldn't produce even a decent offense? He's not a guru. He rode Greg Ward for 2 years at UH. Sumlin was a much better offensive coach.
LonghornDub
I think Waddle's going to A&M, but it will damage they're narrative about Rivals.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Our-turn-to-rule
AG

Our offense wasn't good.

And you think you need another wide receiver?? Bwhaaaaa Every skill player on both sides of the line will be running for their lives with your crappy ol/dl
Texas velvet maestro
Flexbone said:

Our offense wasn't good.
All that "talent" based on recruiting rankings and Herman - the offensive GENIUS - couldn't produce even a decent offense? He's not a guru. He rode Greg Ward for 2 years at UH. Sumlin was a much better offensive coach.
Herman's coog offense did ok vs Fisher's D at FSU. I guess that's the closest thing we have to a comparison when it comes to those two HCs. Y'all should use a bigger sample when you evaluate.

Dub, you're old. do you remember an Olympian named Waddle?
Muy
AG

03_Aggie said:

on an A&M message board posting this
MooreTrucker
AG

Flexbone said:

Our offense wasn't good.
Herman's coog offense did ok vs Fisher's D at FSU. I guess that's the closest thing we have to a comparison when it comes to those two HCs. Y'all should use a bigger sample when you evaluate.

Dub, you're old. do you remember an Olympian named Waddle?
Wait, what? You're talking about a single UH/FSU game and then saying they should use a bigger sample size???
BohunkAg
AG
I absolutely hope Horn fans enjoy this recruiting season. Winter is coming.
Texas velvet maestro
BohunkAg said:

Y'all used to say "just wait until next year," or "get your licks in now. "
It was always something, but not often SCOREBOARD.
LatinAggie1997
AG

BohunkAg said:

SEC > Scoreboard
SEC pays dividends forever

You loathe our conference and we laugh at yours.
Texas velvet maestro
LatinAggie1997 said:

BohunkAg said:

SEC > Scoreboard

We beat your conference in our last bowl game. That's how we finished. Wake Forest beat you. Hung 50 on the gutless Aggie defense. The nation was laughing.
You loathe Scoreboard.
Hollywood Hogan

LatinAggie1997 said:

BohunkAg said:

SEC > Scoreboard

We beat your conference in our last bowl game. That's how we finished. Wake Forest beat you. Hung 50 on the gutless Aggie defense. The nation was laughing.
You loathe Scoreboard.

Didn't know beating Missouri was something to brag about. But, hey, first winning season in how long?
LatinAggie1997
AG

LatinAggie1997 said:

BohunkAg said:

SEC > Scoreboard

You loathe Scoreboard.

Again,
SEC > bdf
You're never getting in either.

coldmoose

03_Aggie said:

This is where your mind went when you decided on a comeback? Really? Okay.
Texas velvet maestro
Hollywood Hogan said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

BohunkAg said:

SEC > Scoreboard

You loathe Scoreboard.

Didn't know beating Missouri was something to brag about. But, hey, first winning season in how long?
In the midst of conversation I state simple facts pertaining to the topic, and y'all always describe it as "bragging."
In almost every thread I'm accused of bragging. What is it like to feel so small?
David_Puddy
AG

03_Aggie said:

So this guy posted about me asking where I was on an A&M basketball troll thread at midnight on a Saturday and now he's discussing his coach sticking his pen-s into our coach's a$$? Uhhhh......you're f'ing creepy
LatinAggie1997
AG

Hollywood Hogan said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

BohunkAg said:

SEC > Scoreboard

You loathe Scoreboard.

In the midst of conversation I state simple facts pertaining to the topic, and y'all always describe it as "bragging."
In almost every thread I'm accused of bragging. What is it like to feel so small?

Tell us about the SEC v bdf game between Arky and tu since you deal in facts pertaining to the topic... perhaps the OU v Georgia game.

Texas velvet maestro
LatinAggie1997 said:

Hollywood Hogan said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

BohunkAg said:

SEC > Scoreboard

You loathe Scoreboard.

Tell us about the SEC v bdf game between Arky and tu since you deal in facts pertaining to the topic... perhaps the OU v Georgia game.

Are you still bragging about the conference that you're forever mired in? it's what you'd expect from Miss St.

We're Texas, and that's not bragging. Texas is bigger than "conferences" which rise and fall around us.
LatinAggie1997
AG
You were texas and you are in the bdf.
FS1 FS1 FS1!
Bottlehead90
AG
Yep
The conference falls around tu.

So true

So glad we are out of that dumpster fire
Texas velvet maestro
David_Puddy said:

03_Aggie said:

So this guy posted about me asking where I was on an A&M basketball troll thread at midnight on a Saturday ...

Puddy, that's not how I remember it, It went like this (this can all be verified):
The Horns and Ags won bball games earlier that day. It was near midnight on saturday night. I had just made love to a beautiful woman (my wife). I put her down then went to my laptop. I started a very friendly basketball thread, and asked for opinions about your next two games. Your Ag brethren started boasting about their ignorance re Aggie basketball. They were very pleased with themselves for knowing nothing about it, and they gave me hell because I watch sports and check scores. Now, Puddy, I know you are a basketball expert. You've played all your life, and you givea**** about Aggie basketball. These other guys were blithering. I wanted to talk bball. I posted "where's Puddy?" I had no idea you were sitting on the futon in your apartment, wearing your furry costume and eating boogers, watching SNL, and your internet was down.
technoviking
AG

David_Puddy said:

03_Aggie said:

So this guy posted about me asking where I was on an A&M basketball troll thread at midnight on a Saturday ...

Puddy, that's not how I remember it, It went like this (this can all be verified):
The Horns and Ags won bball games earlier that day. It was near midnight on saturday night. I had just made love to a beautiful woman (my wife). I put her down then went to my laptop. I started a very friendly basketball thread, and asked for opinions about your next two games. Your Ag brethren started boasting about their ignorance re Aggie basketball. They were very pleased with themselves for knowing nothing about it, and they gave me hell because I watch sports and check scores. Now, Puddy, I know you are a basketball expert. You've played all your life, and you givea**** about Aggie basketball. These other guys were blithering. I wanted to talk bball. I posted "where's Puddy?" I had no idea you were sitting on the futon in your apartment, wearing your furry costume and eating boogers, watching SNL, and your internet was down.
rule 1 on your wife. this place has rules; you ought to know that by now.
LatinAggie1997
AG
You "put her down"?
Grief, was she underaged or an injured farm animal?
David_Puddy
AG
Don't worry, with all of the constant g@y references, we believe you buddy. I'm sure your wife is super hot, which is why you spend so much time on here. Just like that one t-shirt jackass that was tweeting at our recruits calling his wife "the most beautiful woman in the world," that had a pic of her in the bathtub on his twitter feed looking like an elephant's nut sack.
Bottlehead90
AG
I bet you have a better chance at a restraining order than a wife.

Hollywood Hogan
Quote:

We're Texas, and that's not bragging. Texas is bigger than "conferences" which rise and fall around us.

Oh what a crock of sht. Y'all are stuck in the BDF because no other conference wants you. Y'all belong in a conference with other little guys so you can act like y'all matter, when y'all are really just average.
Texas velvet maestro
David_Puddy said:

Don't worry, with all of the constant g@y references, we believe you buddy. I'm sure your wife is super hot, which is why you spend so much time on here. Just like that one t-shirt jackass that was tweeting at our recruits calling his wife "the most beautiful woman in the world," that had a pic of her in the bathtub on his twitter feed looking like an elephant's nut sack.
All that aside. @ Auburn tomorrow. It's doable. You think you might put together a nice bb run soon? And where do think you'll be seeded?
David_Puddy
AG

David_Puddy said:

All that aside. @ Auburn tomorrow. It's doable. You think you might put together a nice bb run soon? And where do think you'll be seeded?

No.....Billy Kennedy sucks as bad as your "trolling" and as bad your sh-tty degree that wasn't from Texas.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.