Purple baylor has ruined professional soorts

2,830 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Muy
aggiefan09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Went to my first Stars game and the freaking woo birds are there to. They have ruined college baseball, and rangers baseball. This was my first hockey game to ever attend, and they ruined that for me. I hate purple baylor now more than ever because I can't enjoy a professional game without the freaking woop birds.
Texas velvet maestro
aggiefan09 said:

Went to my first Stars game and the freaking woo birds are there to. They have ruined college baseball, and rangers baseball. This was my first hockey game to ever attend, and they ruined that for me. I hate purple baylor now more than ever because I can't enjoy a professional game without the freaking woop birds.
I feel that same way about Aggies at Robert Earl Keen shows.
BillYeoman
aggiefan09 said:

What the hell are "woo birds?" 2nd question: Do they have World Series Grillz?
Canyon99
aggiefan09 said:

I would have guessed that the Rangers sucking dick at the game of baseball ruined it for most Rangers fans.
aggiefan09
AG
The woo birds of tcu are infinitely worse than the rangers having a bad season.
LonghornDub
"It's not what cockroaches eat or carry off that matters; it's what they fall into and mess up." -DKR (paraphrased)
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Muy
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

aggiefan09 said:

I feel that same way about Aggies at Robert Earl Keen shows.

REK went to A&M, did the Dallas Stars go to TCU?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.