Hey Not Chosen for tu acceptance One

13,509 Views | 129 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by A History Of Violence
Stevetex.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hollywood Hogan said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Stevetex. said:

dixichkn said:

The same guy that throws out "injuries to the offensive line" like it's the end all be all of excuses conveniently ignores the fact that Jimbo lost his STARTING EFFING QB IN THE FIRST GAME when talking crap about the one slipup on his resume, last year. Dude your act is SO tired. Go get some sleep instead of wasting your time here, there will be lots of hungry people waiting for you later today and those Jumbo Jacks aren't gonna make themselves........

Jimbo and his all star staff are nonexistent for 2018. Not really impressed at this point.

Fishers first A&M class is already better than Herman's first sip class. Do you even follow recruiting?
Siptards dont understand that logic unless it is in favor of them. Youre wasting your breath trying to reason with these people

Wasn't your class ranked 14 before Fisher. I follow recruiting enough to know you took a big step backwards. Now your behind Baylor!

Flexbone
Stevetex. said:

Hollywood Hogan said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Stevetex. said:

dixichkn said:

The same guy that throws out "injuries to the offensive line" like it's the end all be all of excuses conveniently ignores the fact that Jimbo lost his STARTING EFFING QB IN THE FIRST GAME when talking crap about the one slipup on his resume, last year. Dude your act is SO tired. Go get some sleep instead of wasting your time here, there will be lots of hungry people waiting for you later today and those Jumbo Jacks aren't gonna make themselves........

Jimbo and his all star staff are nonexistent for 2018. Not really impressed at this point.

Fishers first A&M class is already better than Herman's first sip class. Do you even follow recruiting?
Siptards dont understand that logic unless it is in favor of them. Youre wasting your breath trying to reason with these people

Wasn't your class ranked 14 before Fisher. I follow recruiting enough to know you took a big step backwards. Now your behind Baylor!

Players never leave after a coach gets fired. Ever. What was Herman's first class ranked again? Yeah....we're already ahead of that with a lot to be added. Have fun getting stomped in 2019.
Hollywood Hogan
Stevetex. said:

Hollywood Hogan said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Stevetex. said:

dixichkn said:

you're, you frickin tard. Dude, can you even count? we are 23, baylor is 24. In what fking number system does 23 come after 24? Now i know that you didnt GO to texas, youre just a fan like the others on this board.
Joe Exotic
AG
Stevetex. said:

Hollywood Hogan said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Stevetex. said:

dixichkn said:

Texas had the #7 class in 2016. Herman took over the next year and the class finished #25 in 2017.

Fishers 2018 class is ranked 23. It will improve to the 15 ish range tomorrow.
Chosen One
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Stevetex. said:

Hollywood Hogan said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Stevetex. said:

dixichkn said:

Texas had the #7 class in 2016. Herman took over the next year and the class finished #25 in 2017.

If you get to 15, I will commend Fisher for a great job. That is a big If, it means you are stealing 3 recruits from Bama, do you really think that is going to happen?
Hollywood Hogan
Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Stevetex. said:

Hollywood Hogan said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Stevetex. said:

dixichkn said:

If you get to 15, I will commend Fisher for a great job. That is a big If, it means you are stealing 3 recruits from Bama, do you really think that is going to happen?
We're gonna do it all. You just worry about washing the balls off of your face.
David_Puddy
AG
Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Stevetex. said:

Hollywood Hogan said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Stevetex. said:

dixichkn said:

We are leading for 4-5 other 4* recruits as well, numbnuts. You'd figure that with how obsessed that you are with A&M, you'd know that. Buscemi, who is one of our other Aggie obsessed idiots not smart enough to get into Texas, and who pays for Liucci's board, could probably fill you in.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

If you get to 15, I will commend Fisher for a great job.
Lol you wouldn't even do that if we snuck into the top 10 by some miracle. You're too full of hate. Your presence here every single day of the week is evidence. Ags out there, please dear God tell me y'all don't troll sip boards like this. The fact some of you even know what's being shown on LHN is enough to concern me already
Hollywood Hogan
dixichkn said:

Quote:

Lol you wouldn't even do that if we snuck into the top 10 by some miracle. You're too full of hate. Your presence here every single day of the week is evidence. Ags out there, please dear God tell me y'all don't troll sip boards like this. The fact some of you what's being shown on LHN is enough to concern me already
No, most of us arent as pathetic as that
technoviking
AG
dixichkn said:

Quote:

Lol you wouldn't even do that if we snuck into the top 10 by some miracle. You're too full of hate. Your presence here every single day of the week is evidence. Ags out there, please dear God tell me y'all don't troll sip boards like this. The fact some of you what's being shown on LHN is enough to concern me already
i'll admit, every now and then i'll visit the shag to recon what their talking points are (they also are able to copy and paste VIP reports from gig em 247 through their spoiler feature, which was a very strange benefit i found...); and once i felt froggy enough to post something humorous about old chollie. i was immediately banned.

i like that texags allows the sip trolls the freedom to post their thoughts here, even if most are delusional or idiotic. it makes for a fun rivalry. it's a true echo chamber over there, though; and that fits them perfectly.
MooreTrucker
AG
technoviking said:

dixichkn said:

Quote:

i'll admit, every now and then i'll visit the shag to recon what their talking points are (they also are able to copy and paste VIP reports from gig em 247 through their spoiler feature, which was a very strange benefit i found...); and once i felt froggy enough to post something humorous about old chollie. i was immediately banned.

i like that texags allows the sip trolls the freedom to post their thoughts here, even if most are delusional or idiotic. it makes for a fun rivalry. it's a true echo chamber over there, though; and that fits them perfectly.
I can't remember the thread topic now, but I used the word "morons" and got banned.
dixichkn
AG
True, I guess it gives this board a reason for being. Plus it endlessly reinforces the sip stereotype
BVAg85
AG
dixichkn said:

True, I guess it gives this board a reason for being. Plus it endlessly reinforces the sip stereotype

I've read over the shag forums at times. If an Aggie says anything that goes against their narrative of of how awesome they are, they get banned right away. They only want posts that feed their overinflated egos.
Texas Tea
AG
Stevetex. said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Stevetex. said:

dixichkn said:

Come on Man! This class belongs to Sumlin.

Wait. You're not impressed with Fisher's recruiting based on this class but this is Sumlin's class? That's stupid...even for you.
huisachel
Recruiting season is for idiots. We all get excited about who our school is getting or maybe not and ten years later get reminded that not one of the score of Texas qbs in the NFL went to A&M or Texas
LatinAggie1997
AG
huisachel said:

Recruiting season is for idiots. We all get excited about who our school is getting or maybe not and ten years later get reminded that not one of the score of Texas qbs in the NFL went to A&M or Texas

True but Arizona didn't win a NC with Noles and we are all competing for a college championship.
Texas Tea
AG
Ryan Tannehill?
LatinAggie1997
AG
Correct.
MooreTrucker
AG
Texas Tea said:

Ryan Tannehill?
Ooops, somebody popped off without checking first....
huisachel
Forgot about him. He was and is real good. Was he highly recruited? Was also a superb receiver
GAC06
AG
He was not highly recruited. Three star that played receiver extensively before starting at QB. He was an excellent receiver as well.
landman1
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Can you give us a Keontay Ingram update?
Your Friend
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Ingram signed with Texas
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Your Friend said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Ingram signed with Texas

Good for him. Since he visited A&M to help his teammates get offers I'll be looking forward to see which ones sign with us today.
88jrt06
AG
Chosen One said:

But what do I know, I didn't go to Texas.
I'm not sure.
A History Of Violence
AG
Patch, can you give us an update on the Concordia recruiting class? And if any of the other resident T sips are reading, how did Texas State do? Tia.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.