BGH Article

3,393 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by American Hardwood
WeathermanAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2017/12/9/16566780/bring-back-the-hate
While I do agree with the whole "Let them burn in the dumpster fire they're in" stance on this subject, I cannot stand by and say that there isn't a very large part of me that wants this game back. I honestly don't know why so many people don't want to play the game. Sure, there may be some times we lose, that happens, it's football, get over it. One loss to a team in the nearly FCS level Big 12 will not drop an atomic bomb on our recruiting, it won't send A&M into a downward spiral that ends with us being perpetually stuck in the Fran days, it just wont. I am tired of hearing this BS from people saying "I'm over them". Every true Aggie knows deep in their gut that this game is more than just a game. Personally, I can't call any of the teams we play in the SEC our "rivals". Maybe LSU, maybe Arky, but there isn't one game that I look forward to every year, there isn't a game we play now that brings so much emotion with it that both fan bases crave to have in a rivalry game. A&M and t.u. brings that emotion from both sides. I grew up my entire life waiting every year to BTHOtu, and I'll be damned if I don't get to experience it ever again. Hell, even our Governor wants it back. Bring back the damn game.
SidetrackAg
AG
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2915290
technoviking
AG
Lol, here we go again
Ag_EE
AG
Amazing Moves
You are in the very small minority that wants the game back. No amount of tl;dr's you post will change that.

That's how it should be decided. Majority rules.
92_Ag
AG
WhoFarted
AG
hey OP seventeen other people have already posted about this meaningless and dumb article
Phatbob
AG
Will the renewed tu game coach the bowl game or bring back Kanye or redesign the uniforms?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Yes or No

If we were struggling as mightily as the Horns predicted we would be and they weren't having losing seasons and struggling with attendance, then they would help us out and reinstate the game to save our program?

They would step on our neck and finish the job
AGinHI
AG
Bovine growth hormone
Bob Harris
I just want to bump this so all the GBH articles are on top and people will stop posting it.
ThatOneAg
No thanks. Majority doesn't want it.
Bottlehead90
AG
Not again
JR69
AG

Thanks for the lecture
Wisconsin_Ag
NO OP!
AnalogyAg
what is bgh?
Hamburger Dan
Once a damn week someone posts this stupid, tired thread. I think most of these posters are still in love with their seventh grade girlfriend. Move the **** on.
J-Licious
AG
I guess I am part of that small sliver of people as well that would like to see one of the most played rivalries renewed.
HTownAg98
Staff, why are you dumping these stupid articles here? We don't want to read them either.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Never, ever never play tu again, NEVER!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
AggieBand2004
AG
GBH had one good football season in them, and then the funny fell away. They went all-in on the "bring it back" stance because they know it's stupid enough to get angry clicks.
Stop giving them attention and they'll fade away.
Fightin Ag491
ThatOneAg said:

No thanks. Majority doesn't want it.
Quote:

You are in the very small minority that wants the game back. No amount of tl;dr's you post will change that.

That's how it should be decided. Majority rules.

Interesting...
Frag
AG
No
American Hardwood
AG
"I honestly don't know why so many people don't want to play the game."

Anyone who enters this discussion with a comment like this is either too young to know what playing tu was all about and should defer to their elders judgement, or they should be checking into alzheimers treatment.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.