No sleepy Spurs threads this season?

6,244 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ronnie Mund
Silent For Too Long
How long do you want to ignore this user?
91_Aggie said:

Now I know why this thread was started by a pathetic Houston fan... had to get in some good news before the end of the season... guess that's why the techtards do the same thing.

Hmmmm... houston fans = techtard fans. Sounds about right.

This guy is pissed!
txjortsagent
AG
so, umm, how'd the spurs do against those lowly mavs tonight?
AggieArcher17
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

10 in a row.

nbd...

Takes a special kind of stupid to use a gif where your team is losing by 30 in the playoffs and your best player is asleep to try and make a point...
Silent For Too Long
A point that clearly flew over your head.

But I'm the stupid one...
Deputy Travis Junior
AgDotCom said:

It's not about Lavar Ball or Twitter, Einstein.

It's calling our country an "embarrassment to the world" while at the same time ranting about white privilege and that "people need to feel uncomfortable, especially white people".

If you think that **** is going to fly with people, it's no surprise you have a hard time believing Trump is president...it's part of the reason he won.
I'll be serious for a second.

You don't have to accept everything Pop says as gospel, but let's look at his credentials. First, he spent several years in military intelligence, which means he was trained to dispassionately analyze data. Second, despite his gruff interactions with sideline reporters, everybody who knows Pop says he's intensely interested in learning about them as people (their backgrounds, life stories, motivations, etc). Finally, as a coach, Pop has worked with hundreds of people who grew up in underprivileged, inner-city families. Put it all together, and you have a guy, with a knack for and interest in analyzing people, who's heard a lot of personal stories that you and I haven't. You don't have to agree with all of the conclusions he's drawn from his experience (I sure don't), but it's arrogant to dismiss all of them simply because they contradict your viewpoint.

Pop is intelligent and thoughtful, and knows a lot that you and I don't, so I doubt he's talking out of his ass for no good reason. Instead, the odds are good that his personal knowledge and experiences are driving his comments. So examine why he thinks the way he does. Even if you don't change your mind on a single issues, you'll 1) learn a lot and 2) develop some respect for another viewpoint.
AggieTFA06
AG
Spurs just got beaten by the Mavs.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
A History Of Violence
AG
Daddy lives in the heads of the wanna-bes. Worst Spurs season ever and the team is still 3rd seed in the West.
No losing seasons in 20+ years.
c/lol
Not Coach Jimbo
Deputy Travis Junior said:

AgDotCom said:

It's not about Lavar Ball or Twitter, Einstein.

It's calling our country an "embarrassment to the world" while at the same time ranting about white privilege and that "people need to feel uncomfortable, especially white people".

If you think that **** is going to fly with people, it's no surprise you have a hard time believing Trump is president...it's part of the reason he won.
I'll be serious for a second.

You don't have to accept everything Pop says as gospel, but let's look at his credentials. First, he spent several years in military intelligence, which means he was trained to dispassionately analyze data. Second, despite his gruff interactions with sideline reporters, everybody who knows Pop says he's intensely interested in learning about them as people (their backgrounds, life stories, motivations, etc). Finally, as a coach, Pop has worked with hundreds of people who grew up in underprivileged, inner-city families. Put it all together, and you have a guy, with a knack for and interest in analyzing people, who's heard a lot of personal stories that you and I haven't. You don't have to agree with all of the conclusions he's drawn from his experience (I sure don't), but it's arrogant to dismiss all of them simply because they contradict your viewpoint.

Pop is intelligent and thoughtful, and knows a lot that you and I don't, so I doubt he's talking out of his ass for no good reason. Instead, the odds are good that his personal knowledge and experiences are driving his comments. So examine why he thinks the way he does. Even if you don't change your mind on a single issues, you'll 1) learn a lot and 2) develop some respect for another viewpoint.

Or maybe his intelligence told him pandering to his players and audience would be a good move...?

Silent For Too Long
The Global Flagship said:

Daddy lives in the heads of the wanna-bes. Worst Spurs season ever and the team is still 3rd seed in the West.
No losing seasons in 20+ years.
c/lol

When spurs fans sling shade at others, it's just what winners do.

If anybody else does it, it's because of how obsessed they are with the Spurs.

Got it. Das ist klar.

Interesting reading for Spur's fans.
David_Puddy
AG
Man fans are like tard fans.....they get up when they play the Spurs, but suck gigantic jet black d-ck against everyone else.
AggieWonWon
David_Puddy
AG
AggieWonWon said:

You know about black dick don't ya?

Head back to the general board from where you came, mongoloid.
LonghornDub
124-109, and it wasn't that close. Rockets beat Spurs like red headed stepchildren. There's a new sheriff in town, and his name is Chris Paul.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

BadAggie
AG
lol December.
Silent For Too Long
Was there a game last night? I must have fallen asleep...

What's that? A 15 point win against "the flagship?" That's cool, I guess.
Silent For Too Long
BadAggie said:

lol December.
They count less in December...?

Or is this the aforementioned regular season wins only matter when it's the Spurs, rebuttal? Hard to keep track with you folks.
Silent For Too Long
AGnBCS said:

Careful daddy Kawhi's naptime is over . What does the league have to show for it ?
Is it over? Back to back losses against in state rivals seem to suggest otherwise. (To be fair, there is no shame in losing to the Rockets, most teams outside of the state of Tennessee do...but the Mavs, really?)
spider96
AG
So sleepppyzzzzzzzz......
aggie orbitalwelder
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Silent For Too Long
Crickets in here from the folks residing in the capital of northern Mexico. Wonder why...
spider96
AG

Crickets in here from the folks residing in the capital of northern Mexico. Wonder why...
They are just exhausted from all the excitement of that fourth-quarter rally last night over the powerhouse Mavericks. Probably just very sleepy.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Damn rocketfan is still hurt over how last season ended for them.
spider96
AG
Sorry, can't hear you. So sleeppyyyyyzzzzzzzz.....
Silent For Too Long
To busy counting consecutive victories in a row to worry too much about last season, tbird.

I'm up to both hands and all but the little one on one foot. That's a lot, I think.
tbirdspur2010
AG
How many years now have we spotted y'all the first game in the series? And still go on to win? Hell, we spotted y'all the first game in the playoffs too. Tryna be charitable to y'all around Christmas time and y'all get way too excited.
FJB
AG
Been a Spurs fan since '88. Cannot stand that the coach wants to be an politico.
tbirdspur2010
AG
He's only doing it now because his job is secure and he feels he has the professional capital to burn.

Wasn't popping off at the mouth about politics back in 1999 when he started 6-8 or in the early 2000s when he couldn't beat the lakers.
Ronnie Mund

To busy counting consecutive victories in a row to worry too much about last season, tbird.

I'm up to both hands and all but the little one on one foot. That's a lot, I think.
Weird how this dork hasn't bumped his thread recently. Silent for too long.
Ronnie Mund

Have the Rockets won since this dude ran his c*ck sucker?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.