GBH article: Bring Back the Hate

11,876 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by marble rye
88jrt06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
coupland boy said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

There is very little hate, more like indifference.

Disagree with this. However, if you are indeed to that point already on a personal basis then i sincerely commend you. I think that not wanting to play them is every bit driven by hate and I'm speaking personally. F' em!
I'm totally indifferent, until some ****** starts whining about throwing them a bone and playing them.
Then....multi-faceted hate re-emerges in heartbeat.

You know, an Aggie *could* contact the Foundation regarding your GoodAg estate planning and.
ADD A CONTINGENCY. "However, if, prior to my passing, the record shows a scheduled (or played, post- 2011) game against tu, all assets are instead directed to Ducks Unlimited."

Don't forget to contact The Foundation with your concerns; some of you BMAs would shortly make them mutual concerns(!), and if a significant number of the next couple tiers chime in, then even Sharp hears about it...and....

Well, bullsheet walks.
88jrt06
AG
dp...ugh

88jrt06
AG
dp.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL and amen brother!!
American Hardwood
AG
The ONLY reason this is being discussed at all is because tu is sucking wind and they want our help getting them out of the mess they selfishly created. They will do everything they can to use and abuse us as well as anyone else to climb back to national prominence. If you think nostalgia is the reason for playing this game and a good idea, then you are naive.

Imagine you are the guy in the dinghy trying to pull a group of drowning people out of the water. Texas is the guy shoving women and children under the water to climb in your boat. He'll capsize it if necessary. Then if he manages to climb aboard, he'll stick you with a shiv and throw you overboard at first opportunity just to make sure he's the only survivor. That's who tu is.
dixichkn
AG
Your Friend said:

The support from both sides to bring the game back is truly overwhelming. It's only a matter of time
I'm going to assume this was posted with the highest degree of sarcasm. Because if you're serious, then your level of reading comprehension is.......well, below comprehension. See those little blue stars with the numbers next to them? Those stars mean "I approve of this statement". And the overwhelming multitude of stars on the replies telling sip to go f themselves with a barbed-wire covered baseball bat should tell you all you need to know about where the Aggie side stands on this
OPAG
AG
This is needs to be repeated!

Quote:

The ONLY reason this is being discussed at all is because tu is sucking wind and they want our help getting them out of the mess they selfishly created. They will do everything they can to use and abuse us as well as anyone else to climb back to national prominence. If you think nostalgia is the reason for playing this game and a good idea, then you are naive.

Imagine you are the guy in the dinghy trying to pull a group of drowning people out of the water. Texas is the guy shoving women and children under the water to climb in your boat. He'll capsize it if necessary. Then if he manages to climb aboard, he'll stick you with a shiv and throw you overboard at first opportunity just to make sure he's the only survivor. That's who tu is.

OPAG
AG
And one more time for good measure, it needs to be beat into a few thick skulls!

Quote:

Artimus Gordon
Precisely what American hardwood said. We had a really bad business partner in tu for 100 years. They cheated, they short changed us and when we started getting good athletically, they sent their media psychopants out to investigate us. All the while they were doing the same or worse and never even got a slap on the wrist. Heck it was more a pat on the back.

After we moved to SEC and finally hooked up with some good business partners, in just 6 years we have taken off. 100 years of being held down vs 6 years of taking off. Go figure what the deciding factor in that was? It is like a pick 6 with your opponent on your one yard line. We have games with teams of national interest, we have money coming in like it's a giant tidal wave from the east. We have our own identity. You don't see the orange Uterus anywhere on the SEC logo.

We got teasips everywhere wondering how we got so gotdamn rich. How we can rebuild our stadium and hire a national coach in just 6 years. We never could do that when we were associated with that bunch of crooks. Randy Duke is ****ting his pants trying to come up with numbers to explain the phenomena. Now let that sink in for a moment.

Now we have their media psychopants crying to everybody about how the state needs this game back. Ummm no it doesn't. We don't need it. We got plenty to say grace over. We are raking it in already. What do we need the sip game for? The so-called storied rivalry didnt mean a damn thing to them 6 years ago. Now their pundits miss it so much and have to write a story about it everytime a new **** takes up residence in Belmont.

It's not just a game anymore. that ended 6 years ago when De loss spurned our offer to continue the series. Like he was still the big dog and it was going to hurt us or something. And then he told the other runts in the conference not to schedule us. Well that ended any feelings of sympathy that we might have had for them, when we left the worst conference in the nation and joined the best conference in the nation. And I am damn glad he did, Otherwise our AD would have been running to Waco, Fort Worth and Lubbock trying to cozy up with them. Hell we had a TCU AD before Woodard and we were paying him to help TCU out. Enough of that bullcrap ever happening again.

The truth of the matter is we hold all the chips. Tech and TCU don't do it for them on thanksgiving. Nobody outside of the two schools bother watching that. Too many other games of more interest on other channels. Having two of their games on the LHN, that they were crowing so mightily about just a few years ago, doesn't draw squat for viewers. They have two games of national interest on their schedule one is OU and that game is always in dallas and a home and away series with the likes of USC or a notre Dame and that is it. So every other year that have a decent home game in DKR. And you wonder who that little waif is sitting on our stoop waiting for us to answer the door?

Yep we hire jimbo and they got crazy tom for a year or two before he gets trapdoored. And you wonder why their butt is starting to itch down in austin. Next year the national media will be all about jimbo and the ags vs Clemson, bama, auburn, USCe, arkansas, ole miss, miss state and LSU. And in Austin it will be about their only rival and whether OU Lincoln will be a drop off from stoops and whether kyler will be as good as mayfield. End of story.

Personally I enjoy watching them sweat, no need to help them out. Just sit back and enjoy and try to keep the Ags who love them so much from running down to austin with their pants down to hook up with them again.

wbt5845
AG
Keep in mind GBH is owned by the sip who runs BarkingCarnival.com, Scipio.

I used to write for his predecessor A&M site, SpencePark.com. We split ways when it became apparent to me he didn't want to see anything on the A&M site that fundamentally undercut Texas.

Sure, as a rival site, some bashing was allowed. But when I did a statistical analysis that proved Rivals systematically overrates Texas recruits, he shot it down. When I had inside knowledge of Travis County deputies covering up sip players indiscretions, he shot it down.

GBH is printing this, and making up false survey results, because their sip bosses want them to.
Synopsis
Schrute Farms said:

The best form of hate is to ignore them and eclipse them.

This is more true than thou probably know. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's APATHY.
Synopsis
WTF is up with my phone and "Thou" in place of YOU?
marble rye
AG
American Hardwood said:

Texas is the guy shoving women and children under the water to climb in your boat.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.