We Should Pay More Attention To BillYoeman

6,655 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DatTallArchitect
BillYeoman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
etcetera said:

Bill: Which is the creme de la creme of AAC road game for the UH fanbase -- is it playing in front of 19,000 fans @ Tulsa or playing in front of 19,000 fans @ Tulane?

I know A&M has a budding rivalry with their sister School Miss St. Good matchups since A&M joined the SEC. Great games.
91_Aggie
AG
BillYeoman said:

etcetera said:

Bill: Which is the creme de la creme of AAC road game for the UH fanbase -- is it playing in front of 19,000 fans @ Tulsa or playing in front of 19,000 fans @ Tulane?

I know A&M has a budding rivalry with their sister School Miss St. Good matchups since A&M joined the SEC. Great games.

Ha. We discuss the best teams Houston gets to play in Tulsa and Tulane, but Bill cherry picks the worst one in our west division.

Cougar high education on display for everyone.
Pet Sounds
dixichkn
AG
Kool said:

Does Cougar High not have a sports fan website for him to post on, or are they even more irrelevant than I had thought?
They did, but the editor/admin got shot in a drive by on campus
littledoc91
AG
Kool said:

Does Cougar High not have a sports fan website for him to post on, or are they even more irrelevant than I had thought?

If they do, I reckon he's picked on brutally over there . Kinda like there own "Muy", if you will.
PetroAg87
AG
BillYeoman said:

Ragoo said:

Top 5 UH grads?

Tillman
Fred
Nance
Hakeem
Keenum

Abraham Lincoln

So Aaron Wallace's hit on Andre Ware was only the SECOND most famous headshot in U of H history?

HoldMyBeer
AG
Hey Bill, do you feeling inferior being in the third ward instead of the first or second ward?
BillYeoman
trobertson7 said:

Hey Bill, do you feeling inferior being in the third ward instead of the first or second ward?

Don't y'all have some dude waving around a rifle on campus? Hahahahahhahahaha.......
SidetrackAg
AG
The mighty cougars are tearing it up against Fresno St!
Olsen
AG
Applewhite is a great coach. He is getting the job done as the head coach.
Madman
AG
It's the most wonderful time of the year
DatTallArchitect
AG
It's no wonder why the bdf is scared to let them in after a performance like that!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.