We Should Pay More Attention To BillYoeman

6,631 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DatTallArchitect
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And try to include him in more conversations. I am worried that all this acting out behavior is a serious plea for help and that as the holiday season approaches he might hurt himself if he doesn't get more positive attention for himself and UH.

I'll start.

Hey Bill. What are your favorite things about attending Cougar High instead of a real university?
aTm2004
AG
Hey Bill, what are your thoughts on Cougar High making a self defense class mandatory to incoming students?
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
GAC06
AG
Bill, if Applewhite gets it turned around this year what are some of the programs you could see hiring him away from UH?
AggieBand2004
AG
Actually Bill, I wonder if you think recruits are being responsive to the sudden program stability. Now that y'all have a coach nobody will want, and all.
HeyMoe
AG
Hey Bill, who's sock are you anyway?
SidetrackAg
AG
Hey Bill, have your parents complained about you still living there?
BillYeoman
Right now my thoughts are on the fact that the University of Houston produced the 1st sophomore ever to win the Outland Trophy.

Pretty amazing.

Go Coogs!
Wisconsin_Ag
We are so happy for you
BillYeoman
GAC06 said:

Bill, if Applewhite gets it turned around this year what are some of the programs you could see hiring him away from UH?

I could see him going to either A&M or UT in a couple of years.
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
BillYeoman said:

GAC06 said:

I could see him going to either A&M or UT in a couple of years.

Is going from UH Head Coach to A&M Quarterbacks coach considered a Lateral move or Promotion?
DatTallArchitect
AG
BillYeoman said:

Right now my thoughts are on the fact that the University of Houston produced the 1st sophomore ever to win the Outland Trophy.

Pretty amazing.

Go Coogs!
What's the big deal with that after a freshman has won the Heisman already? Do you know who was the first freshman to win the Heisman was?
Kool
AG
Does Cougar High not have a sports fan website for him to post on, or are they even more irrelevant than I had thought?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MetoliusAg
Bill, what are your thoughts on the recent increase in numbers of chubby female student trainers assigned to intern in the UH football program?

Does it increase your chances to retain Opie when Kansas comes calling for him?
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Bill, how do you feel about UH being a pioneer in campus carry since everybody was carrying guns on campus well before the law passed?
91_Aggie
AG
Hey Bill, what are your thoughts on having a Heisman winner who was brutalized by the Aggies the same year he won It? Please compare and contrast that with the similarities with Baylor when the Aggies repeated that brutalization of their Heisman QB.

I'll hang up and listen.
SchizoAg
AG
Hey Bill, has UH given up on the prospect of some day making that huge jump into the crappiest P5 conference?

When it dissolves in 2025, and "The American" refuses to take you back, what will you name your new conglomeration of minor teams to make it sound important?
Ragoo
AG
Is Fred couples winnning the masters the second greatest accomplishment by a UH grad?
HeyMoe
AG
Ragoo said:

Is Fred couples winnning the masters the second greatest accomplishment by a UH grad?
The greatest accomplishment by a UH grad was entering and leaving a 7-11 without committing a felony.
Ragoo
AG
Top 5 UH grads?

Tillman
Fred
Nance
Hakeem
Keenum
SchizoAg
AG
Surely you'd have to include Pocahontas and Andrea Yates in that list.
DrZ
AG
Coach Yeoman as the only coach in the history of the NCAA to have more major recruiting violations than wins (250-160) is this a point of pride or shame in your mind?
BillYeoman
Ragoo said:

Top 5 UH grads?

Tillman
Fred
Nance
Hakeem
Keenum

Carl Lewis
Kenny Rogers
Dennis Quaid
Abraham Lincoln
Mary Kay
Wade Phillips
Jennifer Reyna

Ragoo
AG
BillYeoman said:

Ragoo said:

Top 5 UH grads?

Tillman
Fred
Nance
Hakeem
Keenum

Abraham Lincoln

say what?
BillYeoman
Ragoo said:

BillYeoman said:

Ragoo said:

Top 5 UH grads?

Tillman
Fred
Nance
Hakeem
Keenum

Abraham Lincoln

say what?

Figured everyone else was making stuff up why not join the fun?
AggieBand2004
AG
In fairness, a UH education is very similar to teaching yourself to read via log cabin candlelight.
AgEng06
AG
Hey Bill, how does the fact that your namesake started his football career as a Texas Aggie make you feel?
SidetrackAg
AG
Poor ol Bill
MetoliusAg
Bill, when you see UH competing in the AAC against its peers, does your heart burst with Cougar pride?

Which AAC school is your biggest rival? Temple? Tulsa? Connecticutt? Which one do you absolutely hate the most?
TXAGBQ76
AG
You left off Satan
BillYeoman
Jim Nantz calling the Keenum game tomorrow which I know everyone will be watching.

Best broadcaster in the businesss!!!!

Go Coogs!
BillYeoman
etcetera said:

Bill, when you see UH competing in the AAC against its peers, does your heart burst with Cougar pride?

Which AAC school is your biggest rival? Temple? Tulsa? Connecticutt? Which one do you absolutely hate the most?

Every game is a rivalry. Sort of like the SEC.
Riding Pony Upon My Boat
AG
With tens of fans at the stadium to watch. So not really like the SEC.
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
AggieBand2004 said:

In fairness, a UH education is very similar to teaching yourself to read via log cabin candlelight.
MetoliusAg
Bill: Which is the creme de la creme of AAC road game for the UH fanbase -- is it playing in front of 19,000 fans @ Tulsa or playing in front of 19,000 fans @ Tulane?

TXAGBQ76
AG
Well there is a "c" in aac and SEC, so it is kinda the same (in your mind only)
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.