FSU upgrades with Taggart

7,262 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by OPAG
BillYeoman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FSU just put the old horse out to pasture. Great hire by Florida St.

Taggart is gonna kill it. All of College Football knows Florida St just upgraded in a big way. This should be huge news.

[This is the Old Rivalries forum. We have this forum so threads like this stay off of the A&M Football forum and this is where it belongs. We aren't going to remove it, so voting against it is a wast of time. -Staff]
AggieBand2004
AG
This would even be weak sauce for Patch
skinny2001
AG
Bill I think NBC channel 2 just reported another armed robbery on UH's campus
RAB87
AG
Ya, that one year at Oregon, going 7-5, is really amazing. Plus, that stingy 23 point average loss. All in the powerful PAC12. A better coach, the world has never seen.
BillYeoman
AggieBand2004 said:

This would even be weak sauce for Patch

Taggart is gonna do some work to make FSU great again.

No more destructions by UH and Louisville. No more 6-6 records in the ACC. Good hire by FSU.
Texas Tea
AG
WillieBrownsBratwurstBun
AG
Fiercely loyal Willie Taggart - coach with sub .500 record and at three schools in three years - is an upgrade from coach with 6 10-win seasons and a national championship.

I'll smoke whatever you're on tonight.
BillYeoman
low talker said:

Fiercely loyal Willie Taggart - coach with sub .500 record and at three schools in three years - is an upgrade from coach with 6 10-win seasons and a national championship.

I'll smoke whatever you're on tonight.

Taggart will get his "Winston" like Jimbo.

TXAGBQ76
AG
I've been waiting for this, surprised it took you so long. Not one of your better digs though, I expected more out of you.

You are correct though, no more getting destroyed by by uhhhh, they will probably never be able to,duplicate that again- heck, your boys can't beat Temple, SMU or Navy on a consistent basis. I'm guessing you think private apple-manboobs is an upgrade over your namesake too. Unfortunately, he will not lead you to anything, because will be too busy chasing chubby trainers or n the sideline.
BillYeoman
TXAGBQ76 said:

I've been waiting for this, surprised it took you so long. Not one of your better digs though, I expected more out of you.

You are correct though, no more getting destroyed by by uhhhh, they will probably never be able to,duplicate that again- heck, your boys can't beat Temple, SMU or Navy on a consistent basis. I'm guessing you think private apple-manboobs is an upgrade over your namesake too. Unfortunately, he will not lead you to anything, because will be too busy chasing chubby trainers or n the sideline.

This was UH's bowl highlights against FSU. The year before we fired our coach and recommeneded him for a job in Austin Our current coach is on a short leash.

Texas Tea
AG

Quote:

The year before we fired our coach
The same coach you were bleeding all over this board about how he mistreated quarterbacks, left the explorer at the airport, etc?
technoviking
AG
this troll effort is on a par with sleeping with the pudgy team trainer...
GAC06
AG
Poor Bill is still coping with the fact that his piece of **** university doesn't even have a coach worth stealing these days
BillYeoman
Canned him. But we got him a job recommendation on his way out.....
Artimus Gordon
Taggart has gone to florida after 1 year, and chip kelley is coaching at UCLA. Looks like the burning dumpster that is the coaching carosel is now on oregons front lawn.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Poor billy I know it must really hurt that you had the hot coaching name for a year to keep you in the conversation. Now it's over, even lost your AD to the pigs. All this coaching talk and not one mention of uh.
Get used to it.
Bye Felicia.
The Original AG 76
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Poor billy I know it must really hurt that you had the hot coaching name for a year to keep you in the conversation. Now it's over, even lost your AD to the pigs. All this coaching talk and not one mention of uh.
Get used to it.
Bye Felicia.
He just mad cause we had more folks at Easterwood welcoming Jimbo to town than Kullen Kindergarten had at its homecoming game.....
Cynical_Texan
AG
Bill still has a picture of Herman he kisses every once in awhile and then cries.
aTm2004
AG
Bill, do you have an update on Cougar High's AD search? Which JuCos and high schools are they looking at, and do you think they'll be able to match the counter offer they'll receive?
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
SidetrackAg
AG
For fks sake, Bill, cut the sht already. You are still bitter over Herman leaving y'all, still bitter about not getting into a Power 5, and still bitter that UH is UH. Y'all are a stepping stone, and once you accept that you will be in a better place.
nu awlins ag
AG
Living your life through other universities hires is not exactly healthy, but I guess it is all you have?
GAC06
AG
Remember when the coogs were convinced that if they beat OU they'd get a Big12 invite? All they needed was a great season from their savior Herman and conference invites would come rolling in.
TexAg1987
MetoliusAg
The OP spent yrs and hundreds of hours trying to position himself on OR as a pro-A&M UH grad.

Then he poured a 5 gallon container of gasoline over all his effort and set it on fire today.

Smart. Really, really smart.
David_Puddy
AG
BillYeoman
TexAg1987 said:

All fun and games. I literally love y'all
Schrute Farms
#HTownTakeover was so strong is almost made it past 610.
CoachLB
So your choice. Troll or Completely brain dead when it comes to football.
3 William 56
AG
Artimus Gordon said:

Taggart has gone to florida after 1 year, and chip kelley is coaching at UCLA. Looks like the burning dumpster that is the coaching carosel is now on oregons front lawn.

When did Tennessee give it up?!
goodAg80
AG
Jeopardy Square

An Art Briles stepping stone
A Kevin Sumlin stepping stone
A Tom Herman stepping stone
MelvinUdall
Does this mean I can expect Taggart to be the next coach at Texas?
padreislandagfan
So FSU hires the detective from Beverly Hills cop and calls it an upgrade? Did he bring Eddie Murphy on as OC?

Sounds legit.
txjortsagent
AG
Please reserve this board for old rivalries.

Cougar High isn't one.
general ulysses
AG
That girl has a nice ass
Jimbo Fisher
Who? Haha
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.