Things our brand new championship-level coach will never do:

7,273 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Muy
Jack Squat 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
After the enormously epic, history-making hire by our world class university in College Station, I think it's time we all reflect on what we will never in a million years see Coach Jimbo Fisher do. Join me won't you?

- We will never see Jimbo jump off a bus with a huge ring around his neck, carrying a bat into a football stadium

91_Aggie
AG
But can he demo old lockers with a sledgehammer??

Oh wait. Our lockers are State of the art and the best in the country.
goodAg80
AG
goodAg80
AG
goodAg80
AG
goodAg80
AG
goodAg80
AG
Potcake
AG
marble rye
AG
Dont care that this was the previous coach...this screamed pathetic.

Potcake
AG
Potcake
AG
petey88
marble rye said:

Dont care that this was the previous coach...this screamed pathetic.

Totally agree

Showed to be a carney side show to tour around the state in that thing. They should have just rented the Oscar Meyer weiner mobile.
The whole Coming On Strong thing blew up in their stupid faces. Surprised they didn't have Hot Lips Herman floating around in a hot air balloon.
Tom Doniphon
Tom Doniphon
marble rye
AG
He Tommy Tubberville'd that car like it was a dinner with recruits.
Tom Doniphon
Things our brand new championship-level coach will never do:

Forget how the coin flip works.
ac04
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Wear a visor, Jimbo is a hat dude.
BohunkAg
AG
ac04 said:

That will never get old...hahahaha
BohunkAg
AG
Like why was the safety vest necessary there? I get the hard hat, but he was wearing shorts and sneakers for f-ck's sake. Why throw the safety vest on? Dude is just a clown.
marble rye
AG
Even worse (and funny) is that sip media machine thought it would be a good idea to release this footage all over Twitter. I know seeing my new head coach has noodle arms would get me pumped for games.
MooreTrucker
AG
Potcake said:

You know, every time I see this, I feel kinda sorry for the little guy.
MetoliusAg
Yeah, I agree, but he got $25MM for 3 yrs of working at that nut-house of scumbags,

and now he is at a normal school again and having fun again coaching.
DifferenceMaker Ag
MooreTrucker said:

Potcake said:

Madman
AG
Wear a movado.
David_Puddy
AG
BohunkAg said:

Like why was the safety vest necessary there? I get the hard hat, but he was wearing shorts and sneakers for f-ck's sake. Why throw the safety vest on? Dude is just a clown.

To be noticed by the passers by....obviously.
goodAg80
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

MooreTrucker said:

Potcake said:

At least he had full support of the university.

Quote:

Longtime booster Red McCombs is not a fan of Texas' decision to hire coach Charlie Strong away from Louisville, calling it a "kick in the face" during a radio interview Monday.

"I think the whole thing is a bit sideways," McCombs said of the selection process during an interview with ESPN 1250 San Antonio. "I don't have any doubt that Charlie is a fine coach. I think he would make a great position coach, maybe a coordinator.

"But I don't believe [he belongs at] what should be one of the three most powerful university programs in the world right now at UT-Austin. I don't think it adds up."

McCombs, the former owner of the San Antonio Spurs, Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Vikings and co-founder of Clear Channel Communications, said on "The Blitz with Dat Nguyen and Jason Minnix" that he was stunned to learn Strong was the choice to replace Mack Brown.

He publicly lobbied last week for Texas to hire former NFL coach and ESPN analyst Jon Gruden.
"I think it is a kick in the face," McCombs said. "Beyond the fact of what actually happened. We have boosters that have a lot of knowledge about the game. When we decided to go get Mack -- from the time we decided to go get Mack to about 30 hours later to have a press conference here and it was done -- we had a lot of input before we went after him.
Quote:

"So I don't know what the big rush was. I was kind of pleased that [Texas athletic director Steve] Patterson already said that he'd like to get it done in the middle of January. That seemed logical to me. I'm a team player, but I think they went about it wrong and made the selection wrong."

Texas named its McCombs School of Business after the benefactor, and he has a statue inside Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium. McCombs has donated more than $100 million to UT and is a close friend to Brown.

McCombs said he was certain Patterson couldn't go wrong on the hire during an interview with the San Antonio Express-News last week.

"I don't see how they can miss," McCombs told the paper. "They can get anyone they want. They can close their eyes and go 'Eeny-meeny-miny-moe' and end up with someone good."
BillYeoman
6-6 in the ACC. Blown out by Louisville last year. Coogs with a coach out the door blew out Louisville last year.

Good hire.
Hobbes01
AG
Allow this crap on the sidelines:

APHIS AG
BillYeoman said:

6-6 in the ACC. Blown out by Louisville last year. Coogs with a coach out the door blew out Louisville last year.

Good hire.
With an NC ring. Where is Herman's ring?

And it is a good hire.
BohunkAg
AG
Hobbes01 said:

Allow this crap on the sidelines:

You notice something about that first one? There's only like one or two brothers in that "celebration." Interesting.
WC94
AG
Wow, had no idea that was Herman. I thought it was a dip **** handy man.
TAMUdoc88
AG
WC94 said:

Wow, had no idea that was Herman. I thought it was a dip **** handy man.
Those are not mutually exclusive.
Scriffer
AG
Hire Tim Beck.

Texas A&M Hires Darrell Dickey

#4 in Total Offense
#2 in Scoring Offense
dreyOO
Remember when Mackovic blamed a post-concussion syndrome for his piss poor coaching?!?! Hahaha. Yeah i doubt Jimbo will try that.

He also won't run away from the likes of Hawaii and blame fuel costs like a little *****
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.