Go Oklahoma

8,355 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MyComputerCareer
Synopsis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gramercy Riffs said:

sows said:

That's why Bama is in the on deck spot. I think they'd have no problem taking two SEC teams and it could happen.

Quote:

It bothers me that we got a lame rematch in title game. Bama had their shot at LSU at home and blew it. It was unfair to LSU iMO to have to play them again.
That's a fair take. I don't like rematches in general. I just don't think OSU was a more deserving team at that point. Maybe someone else, I don't remember who the other good teams were. At a time when you're only picking two teams, one of those teams should never be one that lost to Iowa State.

Quote:

I can agree to disagree on Bama. They don't look like a top 4 team this year to me. Especially down the stretch.
I think Bama's problem is the lack of quality wins. Not exactly their fault, but it is what it is. They've absolutely rolled the teams that should have have rolled. But unfortunately for them, the FSU win means nothing now. Throw in closer than expected games against A&M and Miss St, and you've got a point. But then I look at Ohio State, and their year has played out much the same way. The 1-point PSU win isn't as big as we all thought at the time, although it's better than Bama's FSU win. The rest of the OSU schedule turned out to be trash. They played one other good team (OU) and got beat. I understand that Bama may not "look like" a top 4 team to you, and I'm not sure that I'd disagree, but I wish there was a clear cut team who looks better. After Clemson and maybe Auburn, every team has a flaw or a black mark on their schedule.

Quote:

There are 3 SEC teams in top 6. I think there is a lot of bias on committee.
I look at all the teams in the top 10, and I think of what the possible results would be if any two teams played each other. Throw conference affiliation out the window (and that's tough for anyone to do, I know). I'm just not sure that those three teams don't deserve to be in the top 6. The SEC overall was a disappointment this year, but those three teams are legit. I honestly think any of the three would have a strong chance to beat Miami, OSU, PSU, USC, TCU, Stanford, etc. With that in mind, I'm not sure who squeezes into the top 6 ahead of them. I don't think that necessarily points to a biased committee.

At any rate, fair points on both sides. Should be a fun weekend and playoff season.

Bama is capable of beating anyone, IMO.
. . .
. . .
Oklahoma RB Rodney Anderson facing rape allegation

Quote:

Excerpt from the Anderson VPO order

MyComputerCareer
Time to break out the Joe Mixon talking points
Bottlehead90
AG
Please give a synopsis of the report
LOYAL AG
AG
Synopsis said:

OU going to the playoffs!
Where they'll quickly figure out they don't know how to stop the run. Mayfield is a hell of a player but he's not on defense and that's where OU is about to be exposed. I think Georgia was the worst possible first round match up for the Sooners.
turboboost
AG
Synopsis said:

OU going to the playoffs!

Big little 10 conference road to the playoffs every year.
Synopsis
Back door, front door. Doesn't matter. They are IN.
DayAg!
S
Quote:

Yep and that in and of itself is total bs when they dont play anyone of merit the whole year. And dont give me this crap about play ranked teams in the BDF who were over rated and had falsely elevated rankings to begin with. They almost got beat by Baylor... freakin Baylor. And yes, the BDF just sneaks in through the back door when they dont deserve it. But I guess Baker Mayfield will figure it out. Soft fckers.
Synopsis
DayAg! said:

Quote:

Yep and that in and of itself is total bs when they dont play anyone of merit the whole year. And dont give me this crap about play ranked teams in the BDF who were over rated and had falsely elevated rankings to begin with. They almost got beat by Baylor... freakin Baylor. And yes, the BDF just sneaks in through the back door when they dont deserve it. But I guess Baker Mayfield will figure it out. Soft fckers.

I guess we'll see come game day, while the Aggies will be watching from home.
MyComputerCareer
Do we need to review the bdfs brief and illustrious playoff resume? Congrats, you're the tallest midget and lucky the PAC and B1G completely cannibalized themselves.
Reno Hightower
Go Dawgs!
RGLAG85
AG
Synopsis said:

I'll make a prediction and will gladly own it afterwards. OU's defensive backfield will be faking injuries by halftime, 3rd quarter the latest.
CasualObserver44
AG
Baron von Waffle said:

Do we need to review the bdfs brief and illustrious playoff resume? Congrats, you're the tallest midget and lucky the PAC and B1G completely cannibalized themselves.
How exactly did OU get lucky with the B1G? The B1G Championship featured teams with 1 combined conference loss. The problem was the eventual B1G Champion got their ass kicked up and down the field by OU at home. There was no luck involved for OU.
TAZ99
AG
Synopsis said:

So, Crimson Baylor just wouldn't take no for an answer?
Bottlehead90
AG
That is what land thieves do

MyComputerCareer
CasualObserver44 said:

Baron von Waffle said:

How exactly did OU get lucky with the B1G? The B1G Championship featured teams with 1 combined conference loss. The problem was the eventual B1G Champion got their ass kicked up and down the field by OU at home. There was no luck involved for OU.

Top to bottom, you think the bdf is comparable to either the B1G or PAC? Simple question.
owenfieldreams
Anderson will be completely exonerated. No charges have even been filed. OU could give a damn about the conference. We are our own conference. Just won our 6th Heisman and going for our 8th national championship. You all are now a basketball school.
DifferenceMaker Ag
owenfieldreams said:

Anderson will be completely exonerated. No charges have even been filed. OU could give a damn about the conference. We are our own conference. Just won our 6th Heisman and going for our 8th national championship. You all are now a basketball school.
If I'm not mistaken, the last time we played, didn't we push your **** in so deep that you had brown boogers??

Congrats on planting your flag on the power bottom. Good luck.
aggiehawg
AG
True. We will have already played in our bowl.

So we can relax and watch OU's defense get shredded by a true offense with a ground game.
MyComputerCareer
owenfieldreams said:

You are actually deluded enough to believe this. Keep on believing bro.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.