Bev Kearney not going away

17,935 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by WC94
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Uh oh

MROD92
MROD92
What about The Major??
EscondidoAg82
AG
They should ask Coach Horny how to not know anything.
titanmaster_race
Ruh Roh
AgEng06
AG
Bonfire1996
AG
MROD92 said:

What about The Major??

That'll be next after those guys are asked about how they responded to Major's indiscretion.
BANA89
AG
Keep up the good fight bev!
BANA Class of '86/'89 - Living in Aggieland!
McInnis80
Should have gotten the checkbook out when they had the chance. The only good thing is that the depos will be of the former AD, football coach and President. Of course if I was the attorney I would love to ask Powers about the "Friends and Family" admission plan as well as the supplemental compensation plan for the law school.

Of course, that may be why I am not an attorney and especially why I am not Bev's attorney.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
BANA89 said:

Keep up the good fight bev!

Sounds like a worthy go fund me account.
Artimus Gordon
She is not going away so they might as well make her an offer she can't refuse. Either that or make her the athletic director at an exorbitant salary.
Wildcat
AG
She's got them over a barrel. Just pay her what she wants and get the NDA signed. Whose running that place? I thought the sips had more money than the Pope. Why are they letting this drag-on?
goodAg80
AG
MROD92 said:

What about The Major??
MyComputerCareer
Wildcat said:

She's got them over a barrel. Just pay her what she wants and get the NDA signed. Whose running that place? I thought the sips had more money than the Pope. Why are they letting this drag-on?

Cant afford to pay her off. Land-poor so to speak
MetoliusAg
Wildcat said:

You're right. They should settle.

But let's face it, sips can be stupidly hateful, petty, and spiteful. They cut off their noses to spite their faces regularly.

Perhaps they're fighting it because she's an African American female and lesbian instead of a pasty white pear-shaped adulterous ginger.

Or maybe it's because she has no close friends in the sip BMD crowd. Opie was treated completely differently in part because he was like a son to horn BMD Joe Jamail.

Jamail gave them hundreds of millions, and he knew where all the bodies were buried. There was no way Powers and Dodds were ever gonna piss on Appletits, no matter how many student trainers he slept with.
Bonfire1996
AG
Their underlying racism won't allow a black, female lesbian get the best of them.
huisachel
This is so enjoyable, seeing Aggies excited about a lawsuit brought by a lesbian after she got canned for having an affair with one of her players. If an Aggie coach had an affair with a player of the same sex you guys would just congratulate them and send flowers?

Applewhite, the ex Aggie recruit, did a one nighter with a trainer of the opposite sex and turned himself in and got disciplined. Apples, oranges anyone?
EastSideAg2002
huisachel said:

This is so enjoyable, seeing Aggies excited about a lawsuit brought by a lesbian after she got canned for having an affair with one of her players. If an Aggie coach had an affair with a player of the same sex you guys would just congratulate them and send flowers?

Applewhite, the ex Aggie recruit, did a one nighter with a trainer of the opposite sex and turned himself in and got disciplined. Apples, oranges anyone?
McInnis80
There were rumors that 4 years ago the Athletic Department was ready to make this go away until it got shot down by the Board of Regents, especially Wallace Hall. Hall (Powers' worst nightmare) is now gone, but the suit may have gone too far. What do you want to bet that Bev's attorney asks Powers and Dodds about other UT employees?

Want to see higher ratings on the LHN? Show Mack Brown squirming under oath, especially that his buddy is not around to abuse the other attorneys.
HeyMoe
AG
Quote:

If an Aggie coach had an affair with a player of the same sex you guys would just congratulate them and send flowers?

If they could beat Bama.....well, yes.
HeyMoe
AG
Quote:

Applewhite, the ex Aggie recruit, did a one nighter with a trainer of the opposite sex and turned himself in and got disciplined.

Yes, and a brutal discipline it was....wasn't it? Sure taught HIM a lesson.
Chosen One
I guess where we know Art Briles is going to end up. Come on, Art and the Chief...The championships will be rolling in.
MROD92
huisachel said:

Man, for some reason I always that you were just a tshirt fan, but that entire sentiment reeks of authentic t sip
DifferenceMaker Ag
MROD92 said:

huisachel said:

Man, for some reason I always that you were just a tshirt fan, but that entire sentiment reeks of authentic t sip
He has 2 degrees from there, He tried to go back for the 3rd degree, but he folded under the questioning.
bonfarr
AG
McInnis80 said:

There were rumors that 4 years the Athletic Department was reedy to make this go away until it got shot down by the Board of Regents, especially Wallace Hall. Hall (Power's worst nightmare) is now gone, but the suit may have gone too far. What do you want to bet that Bev's attorney asks Powers and Dodds about other UT employees?

Want to see higher ratings on the LHN? Show Mack Brown squirming under oath, especially that his buddy is not around to abuse the other attorneys.

The attorney is definitely going to ask Powers about boning his students when he was a law professot.
MyComputerCareer
huisachel said:

Isnt it? Remember Ol Freak-nasty? Im sure theres no apples and oranges comparable to Bevs case while under oath, right? Total dumpster fire.
Threadbare
etcetera said:

Wildcat said:

You're right. They should settle.

But let's face it, sips can be stupidly hateful, petty, and spiteful. They cut off their noses to spite their faces regularly.

Perhaps they're fighting it because she's an African American female and lesbian instead of a pasty white pear-shaped adulterous ginger.

Or maybe it's because she has no close friends in the sip BMD crowd. Opie was treated completely differently in part because he was like a son to horn BMD Joe Jamail.

Jamail gave them hundreds of millions, and he knew where all the bodies were buried. There was no way Powers and Dodds were ever gonna piss on Appletits, no matter how many student trainers he slept with.
Maybe they're fighting it because they believe her case has no merits and they refuse to be blackmailed. (I know nothing of her case, by the way, nor what her specific allegations are).
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Maybe they're fighting it because they believe her case has no merits and they refuse to be blackmailed. (I know nothing of her case, by the way, nor what her specific allegations are).
Such a strong factual rebuttal.

(Okay, not at all but felt sorry for you, as I am wont to do for people of handicapped status, either physical or mental. Not your fault.)
MyComputerCareer

Ag83
AG

Quote:

Applewhite, the ex Aggie recruit, did a one nighter with a trainer of the opposite sex and turned himself in and got disciplined.
Actually, he got promoted...right?

MetoliusAg
huisachel said:

There's no need to keep repeating yourself: you're 100% okay with UT-Austin's corruption and scandals and coverups. We get it. Now run along.
AggieBand2004
AG
Baron von Waffle said:

goodAg80
AG
HeyMoe said:

Quote:

If an Aggie coach had an affair with a player of the same sex you guys would just congratulate them and send flowers?

If they could beat Bama.....well, yes.
marble rye
AG
Baron von Waffle said:

DifferenceMaker Ag
Baron von Waffle said:

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.