Hey Bill Yoeman

2,667 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BillYeoman
jja79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have y'all thought about playing your games at Ulrich Middle School? They have enough seats to handle your "crowd".
BQ_90
AG
He's not on right now, he's throwing trash on the field with the rest of the cougar high idiots
DifferenceMaker Ag
Pooooor Bill. He's gonna need 500 feet of rope and a bushel basket of carabiners to pendulum swing himself out of the whiskey bottle he's in right now.
Artimus Gordon
Someone needs to check Ben taub to see if he is not waiting in line over there? We don't want anything to happen to the guy.
Wildmen03
AG
All the Houston fans were still waiting in line for their d-snap cards.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Yeoman won't be here for a while. He is waiting for a former Coog coach to hopefully win a game so he can come back lauding the ex coach's win.
Go Coogs!
Tom Hagen
AG
Maybe Kyle Allen can play safety. They don't seem to have one now.
91_Aggie
AG
So Houston is back to about where it was when we left the SWC... about .500 team each year (except in those years they had the run-n-gun stuff).

And Baylor is back to where it was when the SWC broke up and throughout its Big 12 existence (except in those recent years they had the rape-n-roids stuff).

The more things change the more they stay the same for our old conference mates.
BillYeoman
Outside the result of this nationally recognized heated rivalry it was another great night living in Houston. Beautiful weather, beautiful stadium and watching one of the best offensive players in the nation (Ferguson) go against THE best defensive player in the nation (Ed Oliver) was great to witness live. Only in the AAC does one find such match ups.

On to the Astros. Great time to be a Houston fans. All major sports teams are rolling (Texans, Rockets, Stros, Dynamo.)

Go Coogs!
91_Aggie
AG
BillYeoman said:

Outside the result of this nationally recognized heated rivalry it was another great night living in Houston. Beautiful weather, beautiful stadium and watching one of the best offensive players in the nation (Ferguson) go against THE best defensive player in the nation (Ed Oliver) was great to witness live. Only in the AAC does one find such match ups.

On to the Astros. Great time to be a Houston fans. All major sports teams are rolling (Texans, Rockets, Stros, Dynamo.)

Go Coogs!
Fellow Ag OR posters:

Based on the above post, I think we need to coordinate getting Bill some medical help. He's obviously deep into senility in his old age. I, for one, will no longer make fun of him as that would be akin to bullying an invalid.

Bill, I hope you have have some grandkids or great-grandkids that are able to care for you as you continue in this late stage of your life. Godspeed.

(Hopefully you can read the above and still understand it. I'm very concerned since you said it was "a great night living in Houston".. this is an obvious sign of a having no grasp on reality)

jja79
AG
Did they personally recognize all 2,000 of the attendees?
TexasAg21
91_Aggie said:

BillYeoman said:

I'm very concerned since you said it was "a great night living in Houston".. this is an obvious sign of a having no grasp on reality)

Agreed
BQ_90
AG
BillYeoman said:

Go Coogs!
I bet the avg college football fan wouldn't list this game in their top 100 of heated rivalry games. If this is such a nationally recognized rivalry why was your POS stadium half empty?

it is a shame that Ed Oliver's talent is being wasted on such a bad defense on a team that nobody gives a **** about.
TXAGBQ76
AG
I'm guessing the mobster fired coach opie with boobs last night? I mean he has lost three games already and more are coming. I mean according to you the mobster fired the kisser last year after three loses- right? Where did opie leave the car?

What were you throwing on the field? Why was the stadium empty? Especially on such a beautiful houston night against a mythical lukevwarmish "rivalry" and all.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yep, that game was so interesting the only tv with game on at the Pappasitos by NRG was changed. Apparently all of Houston was more interest in a b-ball game of local high interest- OKC vs. Knicks.
Wildmen03
AG
I missed this guy the first time around. Quality fans you folks have there.

TXAGBQ76
AG
wow, cougar high has lost to Memphis so many times they changed their colors to Memphis blue. I guess bill will take credit for all of memphis' wins too...

I guess the little guy in front was showing the third ward only audience the team gpa...
Wildmen03
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

I guess the little guy in front was showing the third ward only audience the team gpa...
Celebrating an interception that immediately got turned over. It was hilariously crushing.
91_Aggie
AG
Wildmen03 said:

That kid has "Muschamp eyes"
AgEng06
AG
BillYeoman said:

I'm not sure losing 3 straight and facing elimination qualifies as "rolling"...
David_Puddy
AG
For a "rival" poster Bill is alright. He's definitely passionate about the Coogars. 100x better than idiots like TheChosenOne & Buscemi.
DatTallArchitect
AG
BillYeoman said:

Go Coogs!
I didn't realize you were a used car salesman.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
^^^ or a politician cause Bill can spin that *****
ClassOf17
DatTallArchitect said:

BillYeoman said:

Go Coogs!
I didn't realize you were a used car salesman.

That's about the only thing a Houston grad can do
BillYeoman
AgEng06 said:

BillYeoman said:

Another beautiful night in H-town. Hard to keep up.

FPHA!!!

Go Stros!
ABATTBQ11
AG
Wildmen03 said:

I was looking at the WTF am I doing here looking girl in the top left.
Gulf Coast Aggie
AG
Wildmen03 said:

Artimus Gordon
The good news in all this is that UH will be keeping applewhite for awhile. He won't be running off to austin anytime soon.
skins74
AG
Wildmen03 said:

An LSU transfer student.
TXAGBQ76
AG
So he was so bad even lsu kicked him? But he fits in well in kittyland obviously!
Ulrich
jja79 said:

Have y'all thought about playing your games at Ulrich Middle School? They have enough seats to handle your "crowd".

We're busy that day.
Bottlehead90
AG
Gulf Coast Aggie said:

Wildmen03 said:

The blonde girl dressed in black has that "I should have tried harder in high school" look.
BillYeoman
AgEng06 said:

BillYeoman said:

Do what? Poor Arlington...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.