Baylor...0-6

3,873 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Señor Chang
Sbisa Chef
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The idea struck me this morning that Baylor is only good once every hundred years. I'm thankful that their lack of success on the field has kept their people mostly quiet on my social boards.
Thanks and Gig'em!
45-70Ag
AG
I live between Waco and mcgregor and it's entertaining

They just knew they wouldn't fall the way KU and Wake Forrest did. Every small time program that has risen has crashed and burned and Baylor was no different. But, for some reason, their fans just knew they'd be different.

And for that, ha ha.
Love Gun
Irish_Man said:

They just knew they wouldn't fall the way KU and Wake Forrest did. Every small time program that has risen has crashed and burned and Baylor was no different. But, for some reason, their fans just knew they'd be different.

And for that, ha ha.

Love it. If they don't beat Kansas, they can absolutely go 0-12.
BBQ4Me
AG
And this is before the NCAA hammers them. Might as well shut down the program and stare longingly at their shiny new toilet bowl stadium
NavasotaAg
S
1-11 with a win over tu would be tits
80s Guy
Irish_Man said:

And for that, ha ha.

I live 20 miles due south of the campus and the only Baylololol folks that have any hope are the Mulkey-ites. Several folks I know are die hard Ladyboy Bear season ticket holders but they haven't said a word about football all year. Even the local Baptist preacher who has his degree from Baylor hasn't even taken his family to a game, even though I know he has been offered free tickets at least twice.
Sniffing Accountant
AG
Yea but Baylor Women's Basketball is starting soon so watch out.
goodAg80
AG
Sniffing Accountant said:

Do the new guys pack a punch like Bart?
80s Guy
goodAg80 said:

Sniffing Accountant said:

Do the new guys pack a pipe like Bart?
FIFY
David_Puddy
AG
NavasotaAg said:

Is that game in Waco this year? If so, I could very well see it happening
Tamu_mgm
AG
baylor still deserves the death penalty. 0-6 isn't nearly the necessary reparation for the evil that school, it's athletic department, and coaching staff allowed to happen over the course of several years.
aTm2004
AG
NavasotaAg said:

I can't say I'd root for the rapers against the sips due to Baylor being an overall disgusting program, but I can't say that I wouldn't sit around doing this all day if it were to happen...until Huggie's salty tears floods the neighborhood.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG

currently 1-12 in their last 13 games....bwahahahaha!!!!!

inexplicably they won a bowl game last year after losing their final 6 games. Over Boise St.

MaterialAg
AG
Since (privately funded) TCU is now in the little 12, the "conference" doesn't need Bailer to hide their financials (all major conferences strategically have at least one private school for this reason).

So... why?
Señor Chang
AG
and Ken Starr is no longer around to threaten everyone with lawsuits
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.