A Reading From The cHornicles

3,211 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 45-70Ag
Bitter Old Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

3 Chornicles 17:24-29

Behold, when Malik of Nazareth had crossed from the sideline to the bench to rest, for he was tired from avoiding people on the field all day, a leader, Her Man, came to him and implored him earnestly saying: "My young quarterback is at the point of death, come and and lay your hands on him that he may be made well and play more."

As Her Man was speaking, a doctor from his staff came to him and said "Your quarterback is concussed, why trouble our savior any further." But, overhearing what they said, Malik said to Her Man, "Do not fear, you only need to believe in me as the leader of the team." He approached the QB, and there was much commotion and weeping. Malik said to them, "Why are you crying? He is not unconscious, he is only asleep." But the medical staff laughed at him. Ignoring their professional opinions, Malik took the QB by the hand and said, "Talitha cumi," which means, "Little girl, arise." For he did not know how to modify gender inflections in Greek.

The QB started to come to, and Her Man was overjoyed. The young boy immediately got up and stumbled onto the field. Her Man said to the boy, throw the hardest pass of your career and win the game. And all were amazed at what had happened.

And it was so.

MROD92
Schrute
Amen
Agmechanic
AG
Thus sayeth the lord
usmcbrooks
Brilliant!
HTownAg98
Quote:

Malik took the QB by the hand and said, "Talitha cumi," which means, "Little girl, arise." For he did not know how to modify gender inflections in Greek.

This was awesome.
Post removed:
by user
Hood
AG
Me too. So good.
aTm2004
notex
AG
He threwith it away on the most critical 4th down of the game, but he was greatly inspiring in his dizziness.
David_Puddy
AG
Blue star for you sir
CDUB98
Bitter Old Man
chigger
AG
Dammit we need these compiled in one place. I always look forward to them. Bravo.
Canyon99
Bravo!
TCSD84
Lay off Ehlinger , he was concussed and couldn't think straight. He probably forgot it was 4th down when he threw the ball away. Like Herman said, he's a wild horse. Whatever the hellthat means.
aTm2004
AG
TCSD84 said:

Lay off Ehlinger , he was concussed and couldn't think straight. He probably forgot it was 4th down when he threw the ball away. Like Herman said, he's a wild horse. Whatever the hellthat means.
Wild horses keep draggin' me away
And I'll lose more than I'm gonna win someday
Wild horses just stay wild
And Her Man's heart is all I break
Wild horses keep draggin' me away
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Behold, when Malik of Nazareth had crossed from the sideline to the bench to rest, for he was tired from avoiding people on the field all day...
Lol. So true.

Brilliant writing.

Ag83
AG
Quote:

"Talitha cumi," which means, "Little girl, arise."
I can't stop laughing at this...
45-70Ag
AG
Choked on my coffee reading this.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.