Meek Meek Jefferson vs Tyrel Dodson

16,649 Views | 119 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by DallasAg 94
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Granted, TD has one extra game on his record but I don't think it would make much difference at this point.

Meek Meek Jefferson
54 Total Tackles
37 Solo Tackles
2.5 Sacks
0 Forced Fumbles
0 Interceptions
0 Touchdowns
All important Draft Status: Will be drafted 1st round on measurables alone making him the Black Bobby Carpenter (BBC)

Tyrel Dodson
56 Tackles
34 Solo Tackles
4.5 Sacks
0 Forced Fumbles
3 Interceptions (one being a game winner in the swamp)
1 Touchdown
All important Draft Status: Ineligible as a true sophomore

MetoliusAg
Meek-Meek!

Well done, bayside.
MallalieuAg
The Collective
AG
Sips still playing Malik in the middle?
ClassOf17
also forgot to mention one is a junior and another a sophomore. One was a highly touted 5 star and another was a low 4 star.

hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
-Horn Kevin Durant
Schrute
CJS4715 said:

Yes, he's the middle dildo.
BohunkAg
AG
Isn't Malik playing against the much tougher competition of the Big 12 though?
The Collective
AG
To be fair, Malik has a dude named Poona playing in front of him.
RK
AG
Quote:

(BBC)
Hood
AG
Is it really fair to measure a Junior's production against a Freshman?

Which one was the 5-star again?
usmcbrooks

Quote:

Granted, TD has one extra game on his record

In TD's defense, he hasn't been benched because he takes plays off.
Chosen One
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Granted, TD has one extra game on his record but I don't think it would make much difference at this point.

Meek Meek Jefferson
54 Total Tackles
37 Solo Tackles
2.5 Sacks
0 Forced Fumbles
0 Interceptions
0 Touchdowns
All important Draft Status: Will be drafted 1st round on measurables alone making him the Black Bobby Carpenter (BBC)

Tyrel Dodson
56 Tackles
34 Solo Tackles
4.5 Sacks
0 Forced Fumbles
3 Interceptions (one being a game winner in the swamp)
1 Touchdown
All important Draft Status: Ineligible as a true sophomore

LOL Malik has played in one less game than your boy Dodson, but lets not let facts get in the way of a good story.

Compare the two this time next week when they will have played the same number of games.
RK
AG
Did you read the first sentence of the post you quoted?
Joe Exotic
AG
RK said:

His reading level probably contributed to UT taking a **** on his application
aggiehawg
AG
CJS4715 said:

Yeah. Of all of the things that I expected Herman to do when he took over, not moving Malik to OLB is a surprise to me. Guy has been playing in the wrong position and I thought Herman and Orlando would have known that.
Chosen One
RK said:

Oh I did but it was so dismissive I disregarded it.

Malik has half his season left, if he duplicates his first half you can expect him to end up with

108 tackles
74 solo tackles
5 sacks
12 tackles for loss
0 Int.

If your boy Dodson finishes his last 5 games like his first 7

96 tackles
58 solo
8 sacks
Unknown tackles for loss
5 Int.
Maybe 2 TDs
Joe Exotic
AG
So an unheralded 3 star sophomore will have a better season in a better conference than the junior 5 star bust that is Black Bobby Carpenter.

Congrats?
Chosen One
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

So an unheralded 3 star sophomore will have a better season in a better conference than the junior 5 star bust that is Black Bobby Carpenter.

Congrats?
How is he a bust when he is leading the team in tackles and our defense is better than yours.

But congrats on finding a good 3'star.

Here is a small sample of some of the 3'star guys for Texas.

Colt McCoy
Brian Robison DE 10 year NFL vet
Sam Acho LB/DE 6 year NFL vet

Justin Tucker, Blake Gideon, Michael Huff, Connor Williams, and D'Andre Foreman

So lets talk about Aggie 5'star busts.

Jorrie Adams, Reggie McNeal, Dylon Mack, Kyler Murray, Kyle Allen, Speedy Noil,

Seriously, people who live in glass houses.
jefe95
The Collective
AG
Working overtime tonight on daddy's board. Second shift slow tonight?
jefe95
AG
You are aware, or perhaps you aren't, that the A&M defense is statistically better in Total Defense than the vaunted Horns led by Malik of Nazareth?

So can you be more specific on "our defense is better nana nana boo boo"
Joe Exotic
AG
Our defense is way better than yours. You have no DL and your LB'ers are trash
Chosen One
jefe95 said:

You are aware, or perhaps you aren't, that the A&M defense is statistically better in Total Defense than the vaunted Horns led by Malik of Nazareth?

As of right now according to the NCAA site, Texas is #58 in total defense and your Aggies are #88.

You are also aware Texas has already faced better offenses than your team will face all year. Texas has faced two of the top 10 offenses in the country and will face 2 more, along with Tech who falls outside the top 10 at #13.

Say what you want about our dline and linebackers but they are the #21 rush defense in the country and this while holding all but one of our opponents under the rushing average.

Texas allowed 24.7 pts per game, The Aggies have held their opponents to 26.2 pts per game.

So what can I say but WRONG AGAIN!!!
MyComputerCareer
Wrong
http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/22/p2
Cappy407
AG
Chosen One said:

jefe95 said:

As of right now according to the NCAA site, Texas is #58 in total defense and your Aggies are #88.

You are also aware Texas has already faced better offenses than your team will face all year. Texas has faced two of the top 10 offenses in the country and will face 2 more, along with Tech who falls outside the top 10 at #13.

Say what you want about our dline and linebackers but they are the #21 rush defense in the country and this while holding all but one of our opponents under the rushing average.

Texas allowed 24.7 pts per game, The Aggies have held their opponents to 26.2 pts per game.

I'm going to leave this right here.
Jlove1770
AG
Everyone, we really need to stop being so critical of Chosen One. I've read through several of the posts and I've never seen anyone spit shine a Texas turd better than he does. It takes tremendous talent to be able to do that, so we really should give Chosen more credit. And now we know why they gave themselves the name Chosen One.....Chosen to be more full of **** than most....Chosen to have their head so far up their own arse they can use their own bellybutton for a peep hole.....orjust Chosen most likely to be the biggest d-bag of their graduating class?
MetoliusAg
Your current group of players are 6-7, 5-7, 5-7, 3-3 = 13-17 in the collegiate career.

Even Tom Herman said today that you are a "mediocre" team.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Chosen One said:

jefe95 said:

You would honestly take the Texas defense over the A&M defense, given the choice? Like you have the national championship game tomorrow, and you have to pick one defense to play with, you would seriously pick Texas's?
Chosen One
Here is where i got my stats from

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense
Chosen One
Champ Bailey said:

Chosen One said:

jefe95 said:

You would honestly take the Texas defense over the A&M defense, given the choice?
Heck yea!!!!

Texas defense has played way better offenses than you will face all year. Oklahoma, Osu, USC, West Virginia, and Tech are all in the top 20 offenses with the first 4 being in the top 10.

I don't think there is a more battle tested defense in the country right now. Outside of the abortion that was Maryland, the Texas defense has held every other opponent they have faced under their scoring average, total yardage average and under their rushing average.

So yes, I'd take the Texas defense over the Aggie Defense.
MetoliusAg
Chosen One said:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense
Try clicking on the "yds per game" column header at your link, dumbass.
Cappy407
AG
That's like saying Northern Illinois has a better defense because they are ranked #9 in rushing defense. They play in the Mid American conference so of course no one would look at that stat to tout their defense.

We play in the SEC where 5 teams are in the top 30 in rushing offense (Daddy is #29). Guess how many Big Brunch teams are in the top 30 in rushing offense? Zero.

You play in the Big12 where it's 7 on 7 pass first 2-hand touch football. Let's look at passing defense (you know, what really mater in the BIg Brunch Conference).

Passing Yards Allowed:
#108 Texas (of 129). Wowie! So stout.

Cappy407
AG
etcetera said:

Chosen One said:

Try clicking on the "yds per game" column header at your link, dumbass.

Lol. What a dumbass. For days he goes on about how Texas has played one less game and makes sure everyone knows that you can't look at total, but you need to look at per game. He was shown that per game, Malik is worse than all the LBs on our team. Now he pulls up total yard instead of yards per game to show what a stout defense the sips have with A&M having a complete game more! Only from a t-shirt sip.
Cappy407
AG
Chosen One said:

ESPN also says you're behind Daddy:

Run along, Junior and stop embarrassing yourself. Grown ups are taking here.
Slwdsm
Maryland must be a top 5 offense considering you gave up 51 to them.

You want to tout how good your defense is due to the opposing teams offense being ranked high... the only problem is that all those teams have a common factor... your defense.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.