Most sip losses in 4 year stretch ever

6,427 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by W
Eddie Vedder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The sip journalism grads that populate the state media will never report this, but I will:

This group of sips is on the verge of history. The current sip team is just 3 losses away from accumulating the most losses in a 4 year stretch in program history.

After three consecutive seasons with 7 losses, plus the three from this year, they currently sit at 24 losses over four years. The record is 26 losses over the stretch from 1935-1938.

I look forward to updating this in coming weeks as the record is tied and broken. You twitter folks please share with espn, nyt, dmn, the comical, etc.
BaileyAg
AG
Sure would like to see em break that record
PCC_80
AG
At least 3 more losses, good chance or at least 4 more. TCU, Okie State, W Va and Tech are probably sip losses. Bayrol might even beat this sip team. KU is very possibly the only victory they can count on. The sips probably have a lock on this new record.
aTm2004
AG
Kansas is still on the schedule.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
ABATTBQ11
AG
No way baylol wins. They're suffering the wrath of God right now. They have a few more plagues to get through before they're done.
MetoliusAg
A lot of sip sportswriters read this forum. You just made it likely it will get reported.
Muy
AG
When's the last 4-year period when the Ags had 23 losses over 4 seasons?
Schrute
Look who's looming for the sips....

A Net Full of Jello
AG
BaileyAg said:

Sure would like to see em break that record
Sat, Oct 21 vs Oklahoma St

Sat, Oct 28 @ Baylor

Sat, Nov 4 @ TCU

Sat, Nov 11 vs Kansas

Sat, Nov 18 @ West Virginia

Fri, Nov 24 vs Texas Tech

TCU is going to be a loss because they will still be undefeated and the best chance the BDF has at the playoffs. OSU, WVU, and Tech should all be losses but the officials will level that playing field. Texas should beat Baylor and Kansas even without officiating. I'd love to see the record get broken but I think just hoping that they tie that record is all I'm going to allow myself to do.
Muy
AG
Sips have between 2-4 losses left. Their QB is a couple more Tebow-running headshots from going the David Ash route.
yeshellyes
AG
Their refs will not let this happen.
MyComputerCareer
It's time for whorn to realize DX Bible isn't walking through the door to resurrect their failing program again. 3 coaching regimes, same results. Can't find an AD to restructure your good 'ol boy athletic department (bring back DeLoss!). Herman looking more and more like Fran every week. Sip cockroaches keep whistling past the graveyard.
CasualObserver44
AG
Muy said:

2008-2011
MetoliusAg
Their record could have been even worse.

W
AG
also...an astounding 45 losses for the sips since the start of the 2010 season
HelloUncleNateFitch
ABATTBQ11 said:

No way baylol wins. They're suffering the wrath of God right now. They have a few more plagues to get through before they're done.
Wouldn't want to be God this week.

Sodomites vs Rape Enablers
Tripacer
Eddie Vedder said:

The sip journalism grads that populate the state media will never report this, but I will:

This group of sips is on the verge of history. The current sip team is just 3 losses away from accumulating the most losses in a 4 year stretch in program history.

After three consecutive seasons with 7 losses, plus the three from this year, they currently sit at 24 losses over four years. The record is 26 losses over the stretch from 1935-1938.

I look forward to updating this in coming weeks as the record is tied and broken. You twitter folks please share with espn, nyt, dmn, the comical, etc.

They lost 26 from 2013-2016 too.
8-5
6-7
5-7
5-7
fessparker
AG
Tripacer said:

Eddie Vedder said:

They lost 26 from 2013-2016 too.
8-5
6-7
5-7
5-7

"Alex, I'll take 'Five year Futility' for $1000 please."
APHIS AG
Many years ago I predicted that the sips were entering their "long night" and I am happy to see that I predicted correctly.

And sips, the clock has not struck midnight yet!!!
Muy
AG
CasualObserver44 said:

Muy said:

2008-2011

Wow, I must have blocked those years out due to PTSD.
Eddie Vedder
Yes, it is official. In terms of total losses, we are in the midst of the worst 5 year stretch in tu football history.
aggiehawg
AG
Last 100 sip games (goes back to mid-2009) record is 53-47 according to the shag.
Eddie Vedder
aggiehawg said:

Last 100 sip games (goes back to mid-2009) record is 53-47 according to the shag.

We need to break out the non-P5 teams from that record and see how it looks.
Threadbare
APHIS AG said:

Many years ago I predicted that the sips were entering their "long night" and I am happy to see that I predicted correctly.

And sips, the clock has not struck midnight yet!!!
Yeah, I remember laughing at the sips alot in the early to mid-90's....

Uhhh,....

Never mind.
aggiehawg
AG
Sip punter had 560 yards today. (Gundy had his returners fair catch 99% of the time to help with that stat.)
petey88
aggiehawg said:

and they're back ?

this has been the most enjoyable run of bad sip teams ever
Threadbare
aggiehawg said:

Sip punter had 560 yards today. (Gundy had his returners fair catch 99% of the time to help with that stat.)
OSU had it's sights set on the record for "number of times pinned inside your own twenty"...
Eddie Vedder
Threadbare is a sip troll. F off
Threadbare
Eddie Vedder said:

Threadbare is a sip troll. F off
You couldn't be more wrong, but your name absolutely checks out...

I remember feeling pretty good about things in '94. We'd beaten the Horns 10 out of 11 years, and, the year we didn't (lost in Austin on a missed 2-pt conversion), they got destroyed in the CB by Miami, while we crushed BYU. They struggled in '91, '92, '93, and '94, and it seemed like something was rotten in Austin. I'll never forget how quiet the stadium in Austin was in '94 when we destroyed them (no TV, probation).

You wondered if they would ever fix it. I also briefly wondered in the Blake years if OU was about done.

We see how all that turned out (though Mack still underachieved with the talent they had; he was one Vince Young away from having a good career that looked about like RC's.)

But, all in all, they turned it around, and we lost all the momentum we built in the 80's and 90's.

So, a little humility and objectivity is never a bad thing, even on the Rivals board. I hope we turn it up and they struggle for a while, but we'll see.

But please, don't launch baseless accusations because I try to post objectively.
Mr. Bergstrom
AG
Can we please get a full update?
Muy
AG
aggiehawg said:

I'd say things aren't trending well for the sips.
TCSD84
yeshellyes said:

Their refs will not let this happen.
Tcu game is going to be huge for the big wtf. Who will refs side with? Only hope for big wtf in playoffs or sippies? What a dilemma. I predict the Sippies get the refereeing nod. Red isn't going to let his money go to waste and in reality sips don't care about anyone but themselves. 3-4. They're back. Herman kisses and hugs everyone.
(Removed:110240)
AG
Over the last 30 seasons texas has finished at or below 0.500 10 times. 9 of those are losing seasons. They might be looking at another losing season this year too.

spider96
AG
Eddie Vedder said:

aggiehawg said:

We need to break out the non-P5 teams from that record and see how it looks.

Wouldn't that remove t.u's games too?
Eddie Vedder
It's more than official now: the worst 4 year stretch in sip football history. Congrats to...

the half-wit Charlie Strong
all the recruits who dabbed for that half-wit
midget tossers
5 Core Values
the "mastermind" Tom Herman
urine color charts
coaches who kiss their players
Malik of Nazareth
the BDF refs who kept tu in most games
Kris Boyd and your halftime locker room tweets
all of those guilty, but not charged, of targeting

and, most of all, DeLoss Dodds for creating the environment to make this all a reality.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.