Ho Hum just another day in the $EC

6,746 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by goodAg80
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You must be referring to the overnight ratings, which I cannot find, because the official numbers don't come out until tomorrow.
The Collective
AG
Your Friend said:

A 1.3 rating. Well done! (RRSO got a 2.4)

A 2.4? This is the biggest game of the year in the Big 12, right? I mean, that's what I've been told...
91_Aggie
AG
CJS4715 said:

Your Friend said:

A 2.4? This is the biggest game of the year in the Big 12, right? I mean, that's what I've been told...

Poor sips. With this game always being in Dallas, their home schedule is always going to be a steaming pile of dog *****

The BEST home games they can hope for would be either YOU, Okie Lite, or some big name OOC opponent.

Then some of these "exciting" matchup that pretty much guarantee an 11am kickoff

Kansas
Isu
Kstate
Baylor
Tards
Wva

There is a reason they will be building a bball arena before expanding their stadium.
Basketball and Chain
AG
Your Friend said:

Auburn/LSU rating in same slot?
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

What did you turn to your dad and say when Herman left the stadium with a .500 record, you noodle armed weirdo?
HTownAg98
Sooners/sips got a 2.14, Auburn/LSU got a 2.23, and A&M/Florida got a 1.19.
The Collective
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Overall, it looks like one of those weeks where people just looked at the schedule and decided to take a break from college sports.
Ronnie Mund
Your Friend said:

Thanks Justin. You can add that BADAZZ 2.4 rating next to your pretend UT diploma.

You pencil necked loner.
Chosen One
HTownAg98 said:

I wish to thank the folks at Texas A&M without you we never would have reached that 2.14 level. It's obvious you can't stay away from your daddy.

Game Thread for Texas vs Oklahoma 700 posts
Game Thread for LSU and Auburn 50 posts.

You would never know which two teams are on your upcoming schedule, but you can sure tell which two teams are your Daddy.
HTownAg98
This is coming from a guy whose school is located in a town where the A&M game is one of the highest rated games for the local market.
MetoliusAg
When the season is over, more cfb fans will have watched A&M games. Just like 2016. And 2015. And 2014. And 2013. And 2012.
David_Puddy
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Your Friend said:

Thanks Justin. You can add that BADAZZ 2.4 rating next to your pretend UT diploma.

You pencil necked loner.
Basketball and Chain
AG
Chosen One said:

HTownAg98 said:

I wish to thank the folks at Texas A&M without you we never would have reached that 2.14 level. It's obvious you can't stay away from your daddy.

You would never know which two teams are on your upcoming schedule, but you can sure tell which two teams are your Daddy.

Nice pivot.

Back to your original point.....the SEC outdrew the biggest B12 game without having either of its two best teams in the 2:30 game this week.
aggiehawg
AG
etcetera said:

When the season is over, more cfb fans will have watched A&M games. Just like 2016. And 2015. And 2014. And 2013. And 2012.
The sliver always watches us...now that we are actually on TV every week.

The Big XII media deals have always sucked and still suck with annual PPV games. In this day and age having PPV games is just ridiculous. Especially since it is the BDF and usually a creampuff OOC game.

Thank you Bowtie and DeLoss!!
Ronnie Mund
Chosen One said:

HTownAg98 said:

Gave a Texas A&M website his email and phone number to tell Aggies they can't 'stay away'.

What a f***ing creepy dweeb.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

By your standards, no sips ever watch the games with their upcoming opponents, either. Hasn't worked out well within losing seasons, now has it?
AgBQ-00
AG
So the Red River Slap Fight, the biggest game in the BDF for the year only drew a 2.4? God what an awful conference
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

I was sitting with some 30ish ( age) Ags at the Fla tailgate and I was talking about going to Texas-OU weekend in the 70's and 80's and how AMAZING those weekends were. They all looked at me funny and asked WHY ? .Whats the big deal ? They didn't even know the game was on.

I realized that other than sips and boomers NO ONE cares anymore.

I was talking about this same thing Friday night. How downtown was a total zoo with sidewalks blocked off for one way foot traffic, so many D&D arrests they had to borrow other cities' jails, and almost as much mayhem going on at the State Fair.

I got talked into going downtown one year in High School (83-ish). Glad I wasn't driving. The car we were in got pelted with beer bottles WHILE PARKED.
ntxVol
Well you were playing FLA and they are also a pretty good ratings draw.

This is why I believe the SEC will go to a 9 game conference schedule. It will happen when the next round of media deals are negotiated. It will mean fewer games overall but more of these type of cross division games are needed for ratings. There will be more OTA tier 1 games broadcast nationally and likely more double header tier 1 weekends.

JMO
goodAg80
AG
Chosen One said:

HTownAg98 said:

I wish to thank the folks at Texas A&M without you we never would have reached that 2.14 level.
I enjoyed the end of the game. Did you?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.