25% of the sips 2016 class is no longer with the team.

16,399 Views | 156 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Trinity Ag
Chosen One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

If I ever find myself on another school's message board using ISU and KSU to defend a school that I was too stupid to attend I hope I just swallow the tip of a shotgun.
Probably the only way you will get me out of your dome.

I love how it means so much that you attended Texas A&M Kingsville/San Antonio/ BFE no where. Just as long as you have that Ag tag.

You know how I know I won this debate. You stopped talking football and started insulting. Insults are the last resort of a limited mind.

Tomorrow is loss #2 of your 4 game skid. looking forward
GAC06
AG
That's not how the tags work. Then again what the **** would you know about colleges or diplomas?
Joe Exotic
AG
Quote:

I love how it means so much that you attended Texas A&M Kingsville/San Antonio/ BFE no where. Just as long as you have that Ag tag.

You are either the greatest Aggie troll of all time or literally too stupid to insult. That's not how Ag tags work dip****.
GAC06
AG
Chosen One said:

LastHamlet said:

Chosen One said:

etcetera said:

Got it. The embarrassing 51-point beatdown loss on your home field by perennial cfb doormat Maryland was a pre-season game. It didn't count.

Priceless.
U C L A

Need I say more.

51 pts to Maryland < blowing a 34 pt lead to U C L A

One is bad, the other is Historical.

You ready for the losing streak to start on Sat?
Aggie losing streak? I sure am, I don't need a crystal ball to see how the next 4 games will go for your Aggies.
GAC06
AG
Chosen One said:

You are a 5-7 team or a 6-6 team. You are not a good team, and you are no where near as good as Texas is. Texas is by no means back, but we are closer than your Aggies are, and that is with a 1st year coach, brand new systems and only 5 games in.

I would say I hope we meet in a bowl game but you guys would need to win one more game in conference and as of right now, that is highly unlikely. Outside of New Mexico, your next best shot at a win is against mush mouth Farmer Fran a team you haven't beaten yet.

Too bad, I liked Sumlin, wish he could have finished his career in College Station.
Oops.
TCSD84
Chosen One? Chosen Lne??

Crickets...
Bocephus
AG
Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

If I ever find myself on another school's message board using ISU and KSU to defend a school that I was too stupid to attend I hope I just swallow the tip of a shotgun.

You know how I know I won this debate. You stopped talking football and started insulting. Insults are the last resort of a limited mind.

Your handicapping skills are only surpassed by your grammar.
goodAg80
AG
Bocephus said:

Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Your handicapping skills are only surpassed by your grammar.

We need a new Reed McKenzie stamp.
wbt5845
AG
Your Friend
Good for Charlie!
David_Puddy
AG
Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

I love the smell of dumbass on a Sunday morning. Tom .500 Herman. Oh and I hold 2 degrees from A&M. Where is your piece of sh-t degree from? Your dumbass is not here to talk football....you're here to troll and you're dong a piss poor job of it. How is Herman working out so far?
GAC06
AG
Trending up!
LastHamlet
AG
Has anyone heard from the Chosen One??
petey88

Aggie304
LastHamlet said:

Has anyone heard from the Chosen One??

Not since he learned that all his knowledge he thought he had regarding our stadium financing was nothing more than delusional fabrication from circle jerking Orange blood posters.
LastHamlet
AG
Another loss Chosen One. You puss'n out?
TCSD84
Chosen one?? Hello?? Another week. Another loss. 3-4 now.
Trinity Ag
S
Chosen One said:

Trinity Ag said:

KSU got beat by Vanderbilt -- who will post a 3-5 record in the SEC -- if they are lucky.

And they play on the easy side.
What happened the last time you faced KSU?

I know more than a few Ags that would be happy to be 3-5 in the SEC this year. Most think you have seen all the wins you will get already. Then again, LSU is out there and there is a big chance you might actually beat them this year.

Who else you gonna beat?

Bama, Auburn, or Florida - hahahahahaha
Ol Miss or MSU - not likely
LSU - what are you, 0-6 against them.

So don't make fun of Vandy, because you are Vandy just not as good a school.
Well, we beat Florida, so hahahahahaha. And we will beat Ole Miss. And likely 1-2 more.

We can't finish worse than 3-5 in the SEC, and 4-4 seems the more likely floor, with 5-3 most likely.

Meanwhile your team is sweating a game against winless Baylor to avoid starting 3-5, with at least one more sure loss on the schedule vs TCU.

You whine about injuries on the line, and crow about a recruiting class so full of DB/WR it won't even begin to address these gaping holes on both sides of the ball.

Herman is hellbent on killing both your QBs.

Come back and talk trash when you clowns get bowl eligible.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.